It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Naomi Wolf on Vaccine passports - end of freedom?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Naoim Wolf - former political advisor to Al Gore and Bill Clinton

Naomi Wolf with Steve Hilton Vaccine Passports

Naomi Wolf interviewed with Steve Bannon - Start in at 18:40 for how China is using it as a social credit score.
listen.warroom.org...

-Passport swipes go to central database, used as a political weapon.
-Suspend abilities with passport till you comply with the norm
-No coming back from passports
-Cant see the Mets in NY w/o pass already
-Money flowing from Bill Gates and CCP ..buying up politicians, papers, and influencers

Denmark NemID passport - www.bbc.com...
Danes will have to show proof of vaccination, proof of earlier infection or a recent negative test to access services such as hairdressers, restaurants and cinemas.

Sweden has been considering similar plans.

Israel green pass - www.theguardian.com...
-2nd class citizens
-They have to show it to access facilities such as hotels, gyms or theatres.
-Indoor dining in restaurants and bars is due to be included in the green pass scheme next week.

And listen to this supposed carrot on a stick

The government is being cautious and has held off on what for many is the most exciting potential of a green pass: international travel without quarantine. It has signed tentative accords with Greece and Cyprus for a trial run in the spring. The UK and the EU are looking at a similar plan.

W/O quarantine ! Thats why Canada is doing internment cells now, to create incentive for the passport down the road.
As Tucker points out, how is sticking everyone in these quarantine hotels containing the virus, it doesnt...
Start in at 35 seconds

Its going to be a fight, some countries it appears, have already lost.

edit on 19-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 111DPKING111

China thru the United Nations is petitioning to be in control of all of the data and facial recognition being used for the covid passports.

Let's ask the Uyghurs what they think of that after being enslaved and tortured by the CCP.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

What medical reason would a vaccine passport provide?

If the vaccines work, who cares if the guy in front of you had one?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

This is the big obvious steaming pile of horse# stinking up the room none of these people advocating Nazi style travel passports for a covid vaccine seem to want to acknowledge.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

You know the answer it's about money and control. Something the old left didn't like either, now the new left is eating this # up with a spoon and fork

These azzhats TPTB have invested millions if not billions into the tech and companies that produce the hardware and software they aren't gonna give up easily.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker

They don't work!

That's the big lie, so what are they doing we are not being told?

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Good stuff op. I've been watching this development for a while now.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
Hurry up and scramble !!!

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Does this look like a world that needs vaccine passports? I'm even against adding it for international travel but definitely think it's monumental overreach domestically. Vaccines are up to the individual and this is nothing but coercing people to get the vaccine, that is is lethal to less than 3% of those who get it.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Can't we just use our vaccine passport that we have for our annual flu vaccine????

🤣

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:28 PM
link   
I was trying to think of something this would be analogous to... Twitter!

You post or say something Jack doesnt like(even on other platforms), accidently your account gets suspended for violating the woke code.

Jason Whitlock defiant after Twitter locks him out for criticizing BLM founder's ritzy home purchases

www.foxnews.com...

Thou shalt not criticize the BLM !

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Crap! Now I guess I'll never get to see the Mets play a home game. The woman in the picture on the video link looks like Blair, from Facts Of Life.

posted on Apr, 19 2021 @ 10:06 PM
link   
a reply to: TrulyColorBlind

Crap! Now I guess I'll never get to see the Mets play a home game.

yeah, the woke crazy ruined the NFL for me, I was even into combine at Indy.

The woman in the picture on the video link looks like Blair, from Facts Of Life.

eeek I wouldnt take a swipe at Blair like that
duckduckgo.com... I%2FAAAAAAAABHw%2F_IHfBWx9taM%2Fs1600%2FBlairSews.jpg

Dae

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:34 AM
link   
a reply to: dug88

Yes this so much! I sat through a vid on how the vaccines work (Dr. John Campbell, retired Nurse Teacher) and after all that science talk, he then goes on to talk about vaccine passports, "If I was on a plane, I would want to know if the person sat next to me is vaccinated...". I was gobsmacked... he just said it doesn't stop transmission... so what is it to you, if the person sat next to you is vaccinated!?

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

China thru the United Nations is petitioning to be in control of all of the data and facial recognition being used for the covid passports.

Let's ask the Uyghurs what they think of that after being enslaved and tortured by the CCP.

Link please.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6

You know the answer it's about money and control. Something the old left didn't like either, now the new left is eating this # up with a spoon and fork

These azzhats TPTB have invested millions if not billions into the tech and companies that produce the hardware and software they aren't gonna give up easily.

Wasn't it the Right who was worried about un vaccinated Mexicans bringing diseases into the country pre covid?

Might be able to find a couple of Tucker Carlson rants about it on YouTube.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dae
a reply to: dug88

Yes this so much! I sat through a vid on how the vaccines work (Dr. John Campbell, retired Nurse Teacher) and after all that science talk, he then goes on to talk about vaccine passports, "If I was on a plane, I would want to know if the person sat next to me is vaccinated...". I was gobsmacked... he just said it doesn't stop transmission... so what is it to you, if the person sat next to you is vaccinated!?

You cant help stupid. The EMA is crying b/c several countries broke ranks and restricted the AZ shot because of a minute chance of death by blood clot... apparently the EMA is not so good at math, people under 55(mostly women dying) have less chance of dying from covid than a blood clot that kills you instantly.

You look at all the young deaths associated with the shot, it makes no sense whatsoever if you are under 65
If the UK eliminated 96% of the covid death by vaccinating the high risk, why should the under 65 crowd continue to risk injury and death? Keep scrolling down on this link below.
healthimpactnews.com...
vaccineimpact.com...

Sites are already reporting on baby death, absolutely insane.
thecovidblog.com...

As in the story above, death after the 2nd shot is way more common and totally unnecessary, the UK only had to use 1 shot to reduce it 96%.

edit on 20-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 22 2021 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Similar thread on City Data about this issue.
www.city-data.com...

Looks like NY was too incompetent to get it to work.
www.aier.org...

At 3:14 in the Bannon interview is the most disturbing part of this thing. They were linking the passport to google wallet or apple pay, so if a country doesnt like your politics, they can turn off your passport and stop you from purchasing anything.

edit on 22-4-2021 by 111DPKING111 because: (no reason given)

top topics

join