It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government will Release a Blockbuster UFO Revelation Document in June 2021.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

You are mistaken about most of what you've written, and I don't have the time (or the desire) to educate you.

However, if you want to look things up yourself, you can start with the names & information I provided in my last post.

Then look up President Reagan's "Alien Invasion" speech (for one of the reasons why they'd do it.)

Finally, all the reasons you debunked also apply; but not in such a simplistic way.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 08:29 PM
link   
a reply to: schuyler

As Clint Eastwood’s character says in one of the Dirty Harry movies, “How very white of you”!!

Europeans, living in mud huts, straw roofs where every time it rained a whole crap load of bugs, rats, critters, fell down into the “house” while some Peruvian, brown, dumber by all your accounts due to lack of technology, lived in a stone city with indoor plumbing including hot and and cold running water!!

The “vastly smarter, technology superior white Europeans still don’t know how the large stones were transported so far to build Machu Picchu!!

Sorry, this not a “death to whitey” post, or even defense, but an attempt to point out that if “whitey can’t explain it, it has to be stupid” argument is the same type of sentiment used to disprove UFO sightings since the start of modern UFOlogy!! (Blue Book’s “birds reflecting street lights while joy riding around Lubbock at night” being a perfect example).

You can not have it both ways. Admit both indigenous people and whitey, (and most of us modern people) are all generally stupid and I will forgive this transgression into the inane!

Good day, sir!!

(PS - This post is supposed to be tongue in cheek in spirit. Not a personal post!
)

posted on Apr, 27 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone

I phrased my statement incorrectly or nonspecific. I will address it later but the physics and properties of advanced principles of manipulation of space-time, navigation, and propulsion are one thing; engineering the concepts into workable craft whose principles both theoretical and modeling were discovered through human ingenuity and ingenious discovery through experiments and lab work is another. I’ll expand on this later, because depending on who you talk to or believe , it’s a debate which insight is discovery and what is learned from ET.

my experience is that we have had help and insight into engineering craft that put us on a very different path technologically. That being said, as Ben tech said, “there are two kinds of UFOs: ours and theirs.”
edit on 27-4-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-4-2021 by play4keeps because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 01:20 AM
link   
a reply to: play4keeps

I'll keep an eye out for your clarifications/expansions.

In a Universe with lots of unknowns- sharing is unlikely to be a successful long term strategy.

If there is more than 1 sentient life form in the Universe- there are likely thousands.
Unless you are absolutely sure you are more intelligent/capable than all the others- every new situation is a potential trap.

Lose something off your ship= Back engineered and used against you
Give away your position = Could be captured/eaten
Allow your home planet to be determined = Your entire species could be wiped out.

Maybe us Earthlings are actually OK to share with- but what if it turns out Humanity is just livebait for some resident n'th dimensionals who aren't as nice?

edit on 28-4-2021 by Jukiodone because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 12:35 PM
link   
I completely agree, maybe there was a run book for this years ago, and i mean years ago, but today, with cameras and internet, it has to be a shell game

originally posted by: game over man
a reply to: Destal

I agree with Phage, you'd have to be so damn gullible to believe a fake alien invasion is real. The only way they could do it, would be to treat it like Covid and it's an invisible threat. No way could they fake it with holograms or drones over our skies.

That's the 70 year argument with UFOs we don't know who is operating the craft...that philosophy is not going to vanish over night.

We all know the government's of the world have no problem deploying a variety of militarized groups onto the streets to cause conflict with people so the question is, is that the end game? Permanent marshall law with military on every corner?

What is the perceived short term and long term value for the 1% Illuminati to watch the other 99% of the world suffer in poverty and have no freedoms? I only can assume that is how the world governments would react if we faced an alien invasion? Everyone stay in doors? And military is placed everywhere?

So they're going to fake an alien invasion to keep everyone locked in their homes and have military everywhere? This is what the world governments want?! Why???? The great reset?? LMAO

The original conspiracy was to create the NWO and 1 global economy and currency, but you know that ain't going to happen. Covid was somewhat of an invasion and that didn't happen, so...fake alien invasion will be Covid/911 on steroids.

posted on Apr, 28 2021 @ 07:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Jukiodone
Yes, yes, all true. Models of human centric morality and A love motivated God may or may not apply. There are multiple complexities about species interaction. As for friend or foe: the answer is neither

posted on May, 1 2021 @ 10:54 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Ill take that offer

All are equally stupid

Idiocracy (2006) is our future

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join