It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Government will Release a Blockbuster UFO Revelation Document in June 2021.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:27 AM
link   
Saturday, April 24, 2021

Much speculation about UFO's has been posted in the ATS UFO forum over the years. It appears the United States Government is about to confirm at least one theory... "They ain't ours, but they're real".

JUNE 2021 will bring some level of "disclosure" from the U.S. Government:

The U.S. government is gearing up to share information about the "reality" of UFOs with the public — and not a moment too soon, says the man who claims to have run the Pentagon’s UFO program for 9 years.

Former President Donald Trump’s $2.3 trillion appropriation bill for 2021 contained a mandate that the Pentagon and spy agencies must file a report about "unidentified aerial phenomena" or UAP. Most of us just call them flying saucers or UFOs.

Whatever the jargon, noted whistleblower Luis Elizondo — former head of the Advanced Aerospace Threat Identification Program, which operated out of the secretive fifth floor of the Pentagon’s C Ring — told The Post about the resulting blockbuster document, which is reportedly slated for release in June.
Continued at: www.foxnews.com...

I think the report will boil down to admitting that the United States didn't build the craft. But will they go so far as to say known human technology could not have constructed them? That would be confirming the existence of mentally superior (non-human?) beings.

We'll know in a couple of months.

-CareWeMust

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:34 AM
link   
OOOH BOY!

I wonder if this will be like all the other times?! I can see the report now!

“Report concerning alleged unidentified aerial phenomena

The United States Department of Defence makes no comment on alleged unidentified aerial phenomena

- signed General Washington Cherokee Gunfleet “

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

Possibly. However, I don't recall a UFO disclosure report being mandated in the U.S. budget before.

That alone makes this one different, and is why I placed this thread in the "Current Events" forum, instead of the UFO forum.

edit on 4/24/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Government agencies like money. They’ll say whatever they have to to get it.

It doesn’t say the report has to be comprehensive, or contain declassified information, or have a review process. They just have to file a report. They could literally say anything. There’s seemingly no guidelines or requirements. Just produce the report on UFOs.

The report could in fact simply say “God damned UFOs stole my tractor! Godless Ruskies i tells ya!”

I also doubt that the Intelligence Agencies will release any information to the public that they don’t want people to know. Anything released is likely to be either outright false or resemble a barcode more than an actual report.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   
I thought that the USAF issued a "final report" back in the late 1990's. It was supposed to be the last word on the UFO issue. Now, more information will be coming in June. The only thing that this proves is the government lied back then and this June release is more disinformation. You can't trust these boogers to do anything honestly.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

I think the report will boil down to admitting that the United States didn't build the craft. But will they go so far as to say known human technology could not have constructed them? That would be confirming the existence of mentally superior (non-human?) beings.

No, it won't. Did the fact that Europeans had advanced technology and weapons mean they were mentally superior to Native Americans and Africans?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:10 AM
link   
They're ramping up the propaganda for their long-planned Project Blue Beam.

Remember, there may be extra terrestrial aliens, but there's also interdimensional entities (what's long been known as DEMONS).

The criminal elite are working with the 2nd group who will stage their "alien attack".
If you think the 9-11 or the virus was a big deal on their world stage, this dwarfs both of them.

Don't fall for it! It will lead to even more takeover, control and enslavement.

If enough people are aware of their plans, they can't pull it off.

Then again, people are still falling for the masks & vaccines, so I'm not too hopeful for humanity's future.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:21 AM
link   

Well, the masses are finally so stupid that they believe in a fake pandemic and line up for a shady vaccine.
Mission accomplished.
Now the masses will line up to believe in the fake alien invasion.

Hurry, hurry, step right up See the sideshow in town for only fifty cents Step right up, hurry, hurry, before the show begins, my friends
Stand in line, get your tickets, I hope you will attend

Fools

edit on 24-4-2021 by EmmanuelGoldstein because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

what a bunch of nutters. Believing in "little green men from mars and all".

It pisses me of a good bit that the same assholes who are going to put out this report were the ones telling us things like that for the last 60 years. GFY boys.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well this gives me something to look forward to for June! Would be cool if they just said it was not human made and they have traced one or more back to their origin planet.....

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:44 AM
link   
All that can be guaranteed is that the pentagon won't give a straight answer-its their job really.

If they know its aliens,or they know it isn't-they won't share because they don't want their(human) enemies to know what they know.
Expect some ambiguous vague waffle about stuff we already know about.

Hope Im wrong

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

No, it won't. Did the fact that Europeans had advanced technology and weapons mean they were mentally superior to Native Americans and Africans?

You're the scientist. What's the answer?

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

It doesn’t say the report has to be comprehensive, or contain declassified information, or have a review process. They just have to file a report. They could literally say anything. There’s seemingly no guidelines or requirements. Just produce the report on UFOs.

The report could in fact simply say “God damned UFOs stole my tractor! Godless Ruskies i tells ya!”
All so very true.
I also doubt that the Intelligence Agencies will release any information to the public that they don’t want people to know. Anything released is likely to be either outright false or resemble a barcode more than an actual report.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:46 AM
link   
a reply to: TonyS

Very true

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe

Well this gives me something to look forward to for June! Would be cool if they just said it was not human made and they have traced one or more back to their origin planet.....

That would certainly detract from the problems Washington/White House is creating!

"If it's from the government, politics have influenced it." -cwm

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 11:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka

You're obviously more involved and attuned to today's "disclosure environment" than I am.

I started this thread (in the "Other News" forum) solely because the article was on my "hard news" daily info feed, and looked like it could be a unique event.

Haven't followed the subject before today, and if nothing comes from June's report, that's fine by me.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: schuyler

You're the scientist. What's the answer?

I already gave it to you.

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Senator Rubio recently stated that the report could be delayed... it's complicated.

wreg.com...

Have they run out of Sharpies to redact everything?

edit on 24-4-2021 by Encia22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 12:45 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 24 2021 @ 01:30 PM
link   
We all know the government lies to us all the time, so if they actually did come out and confirm that UFOs are in fact extra-terrestrial, then what would they really be saying.....

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join