It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was the'Verdict' Coerced?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

The stuff is given in micrograms and he had 11 nanograms in his blood.

That’s 0.000011 milligrams

The lethal dose is 2 Mg

That’s 2 million nanograms by the way

edit on 23/4/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Chadwickus
And the lethal level is 7 Nano grams for a frequent user as Floyd’s gf admitted they were.
Don’t forget about metabolism when thinking about dosages

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:08 AM
link   

11 ng/ml

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:09 AM
link   

And the lethal level is 7 Nano grams

That's it. Cut and dried. No other factors.

And yet, Chauvin killed him, as you said. As several actual experts said.

edit on 4/23/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:10 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Because the state says he did. That makes it factual. Just like oj is innocent.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:11 AM
link   

Are you really a nurse?

From my source:

The lethal dose of fentanyl is generally stated to be 2 milligrams. This lethal dose considers that the individual has not developed significant tolerance

If he was a frequent user, then he’d possibly have a tolerance and therefore handle a higher dose, not lower.

edit on 23/4/21 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Because the state says he did.
The state didn't say anything. But expert witnesses did.

Just like oj is innocent.
The state did not say OJ is innocent.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Are you really a nurse?

From my source:

The lethal dose of fentanyl is generally stated to be 2 milligrams. This lethal dose considers that the individual has not developed significant tolerance

If he was a frequent user, then he’d possibly have a tolerance and therefore handle a higher dose, not lower.

From my source. Read the last sentence:

The estimated lethal dose of fentanyl in humans is 2 mg. The recommended serum concentration for analgesia is 1–2 ng/ml and for anaesthesia it is 10–20 ng/ml. Blood concentrations of approximately 7 ng/ml or greater have been associated with fatalities where poly-substance use was involved.
www.emcdda.europa.eu... › fen...

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:25 AM
link   

edit on 23-4-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: Thread drift

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:32 AM
link   

edit on 23-4-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: Thread drift

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 04:58 AM
link   

The link isn’t working sorry.

Yeah he had a mix of drugs in his system, but he was still seemingly functional, right?

Until his air supply was cut off for 9 minutes.

Maybe having that soup in his blood made it harder for him to survive, but there’s still the act in kneeling on his neck. That act is why it’s murder.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:02 AM
link   

When I saw the video I wanted him to burn like the rest of the country. But chauvin followed procedure. Put the whole system on trial. Not the individual. The state has thrown chauvin under the bus to save itself and now...who the hell would ever be a cop.
It’s going to be exciting. I hope y’all are ready.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Kneeling on someone’s neck for 9 minutes is not procedure.

And I’m always the first to defend cops.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 05:31 AM
link   

That’s funny. I’m always the last to defend cops.
So he wasn’t trained to put the knee on the neck?
Fine with me. I never wanted police anyway. They’ve never helped me. Only given me traffic tickets.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:35 AM
link   
This whole thing has been a psy op for the left while the right got their voting fraud psy op. Both events have made the left and the right even more chaotic. The Powers That Shouldn't Be love to keep us distracted, divided, and in a constant state of chaos. Most of y'all still cant see or accept this though which is strange because I would think ATS would be the most aware of how they like to play their 10D Chess. Youtube, of all places, has the people who aren't falling for either of the BS they wanted us to fall for.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:56 AM
link   
Mob justice - plain and simple.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:58 AM
link   

The procedure is (was) to kneel on the neck until it induced unconsciousness.
He did what he was trained to do.
Now we are in the realm of when he knew the criminal he was applying the procedure to was unconscious.
Do you know that? Can you tell from the video?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth
Mob justice - plain and simple.

It was a jury under oath instructed and supervised by qualified officials. The exact opposite of a mob.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: TzarChasm

originally posted by: RazorV66

originally posted by: JinMI

I think, given the level of exposure months before the trial started, it is likely that most of the jury made up their minds before they entered the court building, same as everyone watching at home. That's part of why they reached a decision so quickly.

Literally against the law.

Ffs where has common sense gone?

I know it's against the law. I also know it was next to impossible to find any jurors who weren't previously exposed to all the media surrounding the George Floyd situation.

I think, given the level of exposure months before the trial started, it is likely that most of the jury made up their minds before they entered the court building, same as everyone watching at home. That's part of why they reached a decision so quickly.

If every one of them had already made up their minds about it, they lied during the jury selection process.
They should all go to jail.

Why should they go to jail? Because all of America was bombarded by media talking about the George Floyd killing for months before random citizens were summoned for jury duty? See my above response.

If they had already made up their minds that he was guilty, then they lied when questioned if they could be impartial.
That’s against the law.

Would you have been impartial if asked to serve in the jury?
We know that you would never be impartial as you always support the thugs.
You're only reasoning is that they are on the same so called side as you,doesn't matter the scenario.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: glen200376

originally posted by: JinMI

Literally against the law.

Ffs where has common sense gone?

I know it's against the law. I also know it was next to impossible to find any jurors who weren't previously exposed to all the media surrounding the George Floyd situation.

If every one of them had already made up their minds about it, they lied during the jury selection process.
They should all go to jail.

Why should they go to jail? Because all of America was bombarded by media talking about the George Floyd killing for months before random citizens were summoned for jury duty? See my above response.

If they had already made up their minds that he was guilty, then they lied when questioned if they could be impartial.
That’s against the law.

Would you have been impartial if asked to serve in the jury?
We know that you would never be impartial as you always support the thugs.
You're only reasoning is that they are on the same so called side as you,doesn't matter the scenario.

Judging by your response, you didn't read anything I typed. You are attacking from an emotional position, regardless of the facts or how judicial process works.

I've already explained my position which has zero motivation in any political agenda or affiliation.
edit on 23-4-2021 by TzarChasm because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join