It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid passports from def not, to looking at them, to definite plan.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Coronapas: The passport helping Denmark open up after Covid www.bbc.co.uk...

So “Denmark” are introducing passports... read the sneaky bit about it covering all of Europe by June... that’s fast

“Digital certificates are seen as Europe's route out of lockdown, and the EU wants to have its scheme in place across all 27 member states by the end of June. “

Uk talks of a 3rd wave in summer due to the easing of lockdowns that THEY introduced!?! Lll wtf , if that’s not a sure sign of continued lockdowns I really can’t help u, same story as after Xmas we’re jan lockdowns were because of easing over Xmas and ppl were actually saying “yea I spoke that makes sense” lol .. nows the sequel ,which will go on longer , and ppl are stupid enough to not only believe it but be thankful for it... well played tptb ! Golf clap

I’m done with there games, I don’t mask or vax I come/go as I please, so they can do what they want now... I ain’t playing .

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:20 PM
link   
Hmm, awfully racist of them, no?

I mean how are all the black and brown folk supposed to get cards, thats so colonial.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Midnite247

It's nothing but a control tactic and a money grab, politicians and TPTB have invested money, time, and effort into the technologies for this, and they are bound and determined to get a return on their investment.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:37 PM
link   
it's all so tiresome

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Butterfinger

Well all I know is it’s been over a year and not one country is “back to normal”, considering the advances in modern medicine I just think it’s odd that the world is shut down for a flu virus.

Cases go up and down like the stock market (deaths are only mentioned when changing the narrative), The irrelevant convo continues as to whether 2 ppl can meet inside or 6 ppl can meet outside? - tell me anytime in history any decision was made based on whether 2 people could meet in a garden or not?

Well still be here this time next year, arguin whether the garden fence is 2m high or the full-head mask party are better than the snorkel mask party

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
100%

a reply to: RoScoLaz5

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 03:47 PM
link   
It is...ur right... the problem is , we all know WHY it’s happening... the problem is it IS happening!!! If u own a shop and someone came in and stuck a gun in your face and a boot in ur throat and robbed it,u can roll your eyes and say well he’s only doing that cause he wants the money ... doesn’t change the fact he’s plenty robbed u, with a boot in ur throat and there’s fkall u can do about it .

... and it’s c*ntish and it fkn hurts to see and it makes u cry for the future of humanity and society, luckily I’ll be dead by then, but 40/50 yrs time,I feel sorry for kids now cause they will never know what run wild/run free was all about

a reply to: putnam6

edit on 21-4-2021 by Midnite247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Midnite247
It is...ur right... the problem is , we all know WHY it’s happening... the problem is it IS happening!!! If u own a shop and someone came in and stuck a gun in your face and a boot in ur throat and robbed it,u can roll your eyes and say well he’s only doing that cause he wants the money ... doesn’t change the fact he’s plenty robbed u, with a boot in ur throat and there’s fkall u can do about it .

... and it’s c*ntish and it fkn hurts to see and it makes u cry for the future of humanity and society, luckily I’ll be dead by then, but 40/50 yrs time,I feel sorry for kids now cause they will never know what run wild/run free was all about

a reply to: putnam6

I agree 100%, I got daughters and grandchildren to think about.

What's done in Europe is likely to be tried here in the US. and something is rotten in Denmark.

Sometimes you got to point out the reasons behind this because it is our politicians, industry leaders, and the wealthy. Considering we can't do anything about industry leaders or the wealthy, we must be careful in choosing our political leaders. Now I don't know those politicians in Denmark or most of Europe for that matter but little I do know they are all behind this type of "plan" are they not? The problem is no matter which side politicians can be bought or easily influenced by the wealthy and industry leaders.

At this point it's going to need a grassroots effort from the people, to get the politicians' attention and I don't know if Europe has that in them honestly. Hell, I don't know if America does but I damn sure hope so. Further, the only thing likely stopping Biden from implementing the same nonsense here is state's rights, if he could do it he would. Hell, he wanted to do a mask mandate and he knew it wouldn't go over well at all.
edit on 21-4-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I'm glad you caught onto the UK PM making a remark about a third lockdown.

This is socio-pilitcal suicide now designed purely to have the frustrated masses throw their collective hands in the air and accept whatever draconian 'law for freedom' we have to follow next time. People will cave because they simply cant outlast a suicidal government with a printing press......

The UK is finished, like America. Its been said a lot these past 15 years but, there a massive, hugely big shift coming. Christians and those who hate authoritarianism will be pushed out of society because we're in the way of their 'freedom' ....

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I think we were warned about this. All that's needed now is a mark for the hand/forehead.

Revelation 13
16And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.
18Here is wisdom. Let him that hath understanding count the number of the beast: for it is the number of a man; and his number is Six hundred threescore and six.

Amazing how this is all coming together at the worse possible time for it to happen. Just before the 80th anniversary of the rebirth of the nation of Israel.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I reserve the right to refuse service to any genocide enabler waving their Uyghur extermination labour trashphone in my face to verify their virus-free status.

Tattoo barcode only, hipsters.
edit on 2142021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 08:14 PM
link   
Anybody know what a virus passport looks like?, 'cos I gained one today.

The substance here in the UK seems to be in the batch numbers, and vaccine ID.
In my case the, Oxford-Astrazeneca jab, therefore two jabs, and two recorded, (different) time, and batch numbers for each jab.
I was told that the, (analogue) card I was given, is in fact a Covid virus passport for access.
So, let's use the info I was given, two dated, identifiable batch numbers, a number of weeks apart...is a passport, it is part recorded, part written, while both will end up no doubt, on a PDF, as part of the greater record. So?

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 02:16 AM
link   
Why are people worked about this?

You already need shots to travel to many parts of the world.

I guess most people don't travel. Most Americans don't anyway. So, they don't know that.

And obviously to go to school. Even college. But, we already know, most right wingers home school and don't go to college.

So... I guess I answered my own question.

Still, rather silly.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 01:33 PM
link   
I will explain to you very simply why People are “worked”about this because they don’t want to
1. Be forced to take a “vaccine” -
which whether autoimmune such as AstraZeneca and Johnson &Johnson are showing increasing cases of blood clots , or MRNA vaccines like Pfizer and moderna, which are new, untested, invalidated and cannot possibly speak as to the long term affects,

2. To prove they are immune from a disease
where there is no mention of symptoms, severity ( As to mild/moderate/severe) where death rates fluctuate like the stock exchange, and causation varies depending on the political narrative

3. Which with validation will get into a pub/restaurant, or travelling throughout their own community -
Where there is no plans in place of how such validation will be in place, or policed , how will you verify you are vaccinated? Thru medical records and so have to show your medical records to every 8€ hr bouncer/waiter/bartender/barrista, if using your not getting in?
Not everyone has a smartphone, what then?
Antigen testing to get into bars/nightclubs - I’ve had a few before heading out... is a bouncer going to stick a cotton bud up my nose ? If I gets nosebleed is he liable? Criminal assault?civil case against the club?

4. That multiple records show politicians, and political and scientific advisors ( those setting the rules) have been caught disregarding their own advice and carrying on with their life as normal.

From all that , I would say people are not “worked” about this... People are incredulous as to the hypocrisy, irate as to the lack of direction, timelines and transparency, and enraged as to the locking down of their business , community and social life for what is less fatal than a skateboarding accident, and no more dangerous than the flu, regardless of how many non qualified talking head news sources have debunked it.

“Shots” are decades of research, testing, monitoring of peer review validation of the effect, and side effects of diseases (malaria, etc)

It’s a bit more complicated than you think.

a reply to: Moresby

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
We dont even get any reports on covid cases or hospitalization any more. Texas just decided it was over and went back to life. My place has its 5th wedding of the year in 13 minutes.

posted on Apr, 23 2021 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Moresby
Why are people worked about this?

You already need shots to travel to many parts of the world.

I guess most people don't travel. Most Americans don't anyway. So, they don't know that.

And obviously to go to school. Even college. But, we already know, most right wingers home school and don't go to college.

So... I guess I answered my own question.

Still, rather silly.

It's probably because the "vaccines" are NOT FDA approved or licensed, and were only allowed under an emergency use authorization (EUA), and as such requiring or mandating a passport is the same as mandating the "vaccines" which violates the Nuremburg code. Experimental medical treatment is what the "vaccines" are.
Any mandate for these, either substances or passports is illegal in many ways, but then the law isn't really a barrier to current fools running governments world wide, and in the states.

The world is living in anarchy, totally.

top topics

join