It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid-19 Vaccine, a rant (obviously)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 05:50 PM
link   
I wanted to let off some steam. My mom is 81 and got severely ill in 2012 with something akin to MERS. She was hospitalized and got the "glass shards" on CT in her lungs. She also had pertussis (whooping cough) at appx 5 years old before they made the vaccine.
Her 2012 diagnosis was never definitive.

My 11 year old got Type 1 diabetes December 21, 2020. It has been a difficult time. If she gets sick her blood sugar will spike or get wonky (so I was told, thankfully she hasn't been sick since diagnosis) .

I thought I was doing the right thing. I thought I was doing the RESPONSIBLE thing getting a covid vaccine...for my mom and my baby.

I got sick from it, the vaccine (no, no proof thus in the rant forum).

April 7, 2021 (Wednesday) at appx 5:30pm, I got my 1st Moderna shot. Other than feeling like I was beaten in a back alley in my left arm, I was fine. Not sick, nothing.

Two and a half days later, April 10, 2021 at 7:45am (I set an alarm so I know the time), I woke to a zinging stabbing pain in my lower right quadrant of my stomach. I eventually (later that evening) began a 99.7 F fever (not high), but the pain turned into a dull ache. It was intermittent (came and went...constantly). It woke me all night. Come Sunday, April 11, 2021 I drove myself to the ER.

I was admitted immediately. We all thought appendicitis (myself and nurse staff). While waiting I felt aches in my right back. Mentioned maybe it was my kidneys.

CT scan with dye showed nothing. Urinalysis and blood tests showed a kidney infection.

1-I had ZERO bladder infection issues prior to Saturday. I went from fine to ER in the snap of a finger.

2-I also had...girl issues early in my cycle that began the same morning of my pain April 10. Let's just say, it was massive and bad. I read someone on here posted about an article of women having messed up cycles from the vaccine. Yeah, I totally 100% get it.
3-I was put on antibiotics and released. It dulled it (after IV antibiotics and starting oral), but I felt it spread to my left front and back by Monday April 12. (The ureters wrap from your front bladder to the kidneys in back which explains me having pain in front as well as back...bit my bladder never hurt. It was so odd).
4- I called America's Frontline Doctors (went on their site and paid out of pocket for a consult), and when a physician called me back he said I was the 4th case he's received over kidney issues with the covid shot. One was a woman who went into kidney failure he told me (after receiving her shot). I received Ivermectin (finally) Thursday April 15. I was given 12 mg the 15th, 12 mg the 17th. Since then it has improved. I have 12 mg 2 wks from the 17th and another 12 mg 2 weeks after that to finish.
5-I reported this to the FDA (there's a website to report issues on)
6- I'm doing better, MUCH better....but still hurt some (it is worse in the evening).
7-I forgot to mention. My ER nurse literally pulled down her crappy surgical mask and cried. She started crying and apologizing. Why? She flat out said she's had more people come in with vaccine issues than she ever did with covid. She was so fed up. Her overseeing physician had to report a death after the shot. She told me, "I'm not telling you what to do...but don't." When I saw her I KNEW this was serious (for me at least).

I have never had a kidney infection in my life. I have had 2 bladder infections, one 27 yrs ago and one appx 18 yrs ago. This is NOT the same, not even close.

I should have prefaced this, probably, with the fact I have rheumatoid arthritis which is in remission. We had a MASSIVE cold (frozen pipes) snap recently that caused my joints to stir (for lack of a better term). I took abatacept (Orencia) injection to help. This was wks and wks ago. I suppose turning off my T cells then getting a covid shot didn't help.

I'm not anti vax by any means, but I will NOT get my 2nd shot nor any more until this is proven safe

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
a reply to: Anon911

Well for your first post, that's quite a doozy. I'm glad you're on the mend.

I've said it before, I think we should have all waited but fear is an incredible motivator no doubt.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 06:12 PM
link   
a reply to: EternalShadow
A doozy for sure.
Yes it is and was my motivation. I didn't want to bring that home to my family. That said I wanted to ensure I was clear before the post. I'll not tell people what to do with their lives, but for me I'm out! No more shots.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:15 PM
link   

Sorry for all you endured.
This is exactly why I'm waiting because right now it's a crap shoot how any individual will react to the vaccine. I don't play Russian roulette with a weapon either, but jumping on the first versions of the vaccine is doing so, and betting I won't have complications.

I won't 'dis people for doing what they think is right for them, it's their choice.
Just call me cautious.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 07:31 PM
link   
i've heard many stories of women having miscarriages and insanely painful periods. From what i've read it sounds like they are sterilizing the world. I honestly think this vaccine will be the biggest mistake in human history. I will not get it. This was predicted by many doctors who did a lot of research.

I hope you feel better and stay safe. I feel sorry for what you are going through.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Praying for you. Lots of experts think these non-vaccines will give folks an auto-immune disease, so they’ll always be sick.

But you aren’t getting the second shot so I know with prayer you can recover.

Good on you, truly, for coming out with this. Tell everyone you know. Because this info is not allowed to be shared on an public forum seen by the majority.

Hopefully you will reach some people on here who are brainwashed about the non-vaccine. Prayers for you, sister.

ETA: Please let this be your confirmation that they aren’t looking out for us! Big pharma is not out to do anything good to us, and neither is the government. Let this bring you to the thinking, non-brainwashed side. 🙏🏻

edit on 20-4-2021 by KansasGirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha
i've heard many stories of women having miscarriages and insanely painful periods. From what i've read it sounds like they are sterilizing the world. I honestly think this vaccine will be the biggest mistake in human history. I will not get it. This was predicted by many doctors who did a lot of research.

I hope you feel better and stay safe. I feel sorry for what you are going through.

Agree with everything but the mistake part. It should be more than clear by now that this has all just been part of an agenda. Lockstep 2010, Clade X, Event 201 all have talked about what's been going on since March 2020 and what's to come in the future. Gematria is all over this as well. I feel like ATS should have been blasting all of this information since this whole thing started but instead people were too busy getting distracted by the voting fraud psy op or the BLM psy op. The left, the right, Trump and Biden all helped roll out this agenda...who the f# do we have looking out for our well being??
edit on 20-4-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-4-2021 by DarkestConspiracyMoon because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:24 PM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha
Well, I've given birth to 5 (live and healthy for the most part) and have a stepchild (my sweet child).
If I got sterilized I won't complain BUT I have younger relatives that this may affect. Just wanted to rant this out. I'm so upset I couldn't protect my fam, but at the same time I'm angry. Thus this post!

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:27 PM
link   

im angry too. I'v got a lot of friends and family that have taken it. I really hope everything turns out ok but my gut tells me we haven't seen the worst of it yet.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Thanks. I'm just totally stressed over this. As long as ATS operates, I wanted to put my issues out there. Hopefully it helps someone else? Started hurting again tonight. Hopefully I'll continue to get well.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Anon911

Thanks. I'm just totally stressed over this. As long as ATS operates, I wanted to put my issues out there. Hopefully it helps someone else? Started hurting again tonight. Hopefully I'll continue to get well.

I really am praying for you, and my Lord can heal anything.

You’ve definitely helped someone else, I’m sure of it. SURELY someone who was on the fence has read this, and has decided not to take the non-vaccine. Good on you for sharing, truly.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 09:31 PM
link   
a reply to: KansasGirl
Thanks. I struggle immensely with posting things online. This was big, however, for me...

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Remember that NONE of these vaccines have been approved and you are essentially a willing participant in phase iv human trials of this franken cocktail. They have no idea what the long term effects of this vaccine are and are completely off the hook since this is just an 'emergency use approval'.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

I have read in information for the vaccine that if you have kidney problems you should not take it because it causes it to inflame too much. But no evidence of it causing kidney problems was listed. Sounds like it can cause inflammation in the kidneys too, which I actually though might be the case for some people because if your kidneys are taxed, it does not take much to throw them into hell. You can have temporary kidney problems or minor inflamatory kidney problems with no actual symptoms recognized and would never know it would cause problems. Ibuprofen is hard on the kidneys, if you took that for a while then got the shot, it could cause major issues. Tylenol is hard on the liver but that does not cause an inflammatory response, it just poisons the liver while Ibuprofen causes kidney inflammation. The buffers they use in the vaccine also may not be tolerated well with kidney inflammation.

This is just a possible reason of how it could bring on these symptoms and the problem. They would have to give you an antiinflamatory chemistry to block the immune system from destroying the kidney. I can't understand why they would use Ivermectin for that, there are other chemistries that would work, but maybe they are hard on the kidneys or something.

I really do not know what caused this, is it a coincidence.... I doubt it.... but I do think the vaccine might have possibly triggered the event. You could also have had a minor infection left in your kidneys which you did not know about and it made it much worse. Being that they do not want people with kidney disease to take these vaccines, I think it is connected, and the treatment with an immune system dampener like they gave might be one way of suppressing the kidney problem.

I cannot say for sure what happened, but it seems like the doctors figured it out and are getting you up and running again. I would not take the second dose if I were you. Safety testing usually excludes people with kidney issues.

posted on Apr, 20 2021 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Metallicus
Yeah. For being so educated on healthcare I dropped the ball on this. I'm not in healthcare, but I studied. I just assumed I was helping my family. I didn't even know they were NOT approved by the CDC until said nurse broke down in tears during my ER visit. I had no clue. Totally my bad and my fault..

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   

I wonder what percentage of vaccine side-effects reports, like the one you filed, actually make it to the public-facing VAERS system?

CDC Vaccine Side-effects reports: www.cdc.gov...

edit on 4/21/2021 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: booyakasha

im angry too. I'v got a lot of friends and family that have taken it. I really hope everything turns out ok but my gut tells me we haven't seen the worst of it yet.

If our Federal Government really cared about their employers (you and I), they would advise those who have recovered from Covid-19 to NOT get vaccinated.

Almost noone who has recovered from Covid-19 has contracted it again. But those who have recovered and get vaccinated to boot, are subject to vaccine side-effects/complications they would not have had, if they had simply said "No vaccine for me".

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Yikes. So sorry this happened. Please spread the word. It is truly frightening how little is being reported about side effects.
The whole vaccination thing stresses me out more than actually contracting covid.
Husband got the J&J shot 4/10, no side effects thus far. I had an appt set up for the same day but just couldn't go through with it. Had to follow my gut.
Today husband asked if our 16 year old son wanted to get vaxxed, what would I say?
I hate all of this.
Praying for your full health and recovery.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Soo sorry to hear about your experience but glad you are doing better, also best decision, if your first shot was very dramatic beware of the second one. Be careful and take care of yourself and family.

posted on Apr, 21 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Caver78

Agree 100%.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join