It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is This The Chilling Reason Why Bill Gates is Buying Up So Much US Farm Land?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Realtruth

The reason Gates is buying up land is, they aren't making any more of it, and that fiat currency will be worthless soon.

So true. He also is pushing Lamb over Beef. I guess less CO2 outgassing. Sheep need lots of acreage for roaming also.

Bottom line is that too few have so much money on earth and control the majority.

I don't mean to toss this thread but have you read about the next shoe to drop on behalf of the NWO?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

So where do you get your numbers? Doe the New World Order provide those as talking points or did it come from the lodge?

Just asking.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:16 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Waterglass

And?

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 01:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Waterglass
So where do you get your numbers?

I think they got them from me and I got them from the source you provided:

In total, Gates owns approximately 242,000 acres of farmland with assets totaling more than $690m.

And this

Total land in farms, at 897,400,000 acres, decreased 2,100,000 acres from 2018.

edit on 15-4-2021 by daskakik because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

I think they got them from me and I got them from the source you provided:

In total, Gates owns approximately 242,000 acres of farmland with assets totaling more than $690m.

And this

Total land in farms, at 897,400,000 acres, decreased 2,100,000 acres from 2018.

I got it by looking it up, but we are on the same page. I read he holds 267, thousand acres, and change

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 03:44 PM
link   

So where do you get your numbers? Doe the New World Order provide those as talking points or did it come from the lodge?

Just asking.

Not sure what you are trying to say, and..lodge???

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:35 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:36 PM
link   
a reply to: daskakik

No, how did you calculate the %

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 04:38 PM
link   

The %

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

The %

269000 is 0.030589037980441% of 879400000.

269.000 acres owned by Gates, the total amount of farmland is 879,400,000, he owns .03% and change.

Here is an online calculator..it's just division
www.calculator.net...
edit on 15-4-2021 by vonclod because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Bill Gates et al are showing once again their authoritarianism. He, and the entire CCP democrat party (not moderate democrats) would have gotten along with hitler just fine...

edit on 15-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: correct comment.

posted on Apr, 15 2021 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You wouldn't need actual arable farm land to grow synthetic meat, just like you don't need that same farmland to hydroponically grow vegetables.

Less land for grazing means less cows. With CCP democrats now in power they will further Obama's draconian policies, like his changes to the Clean Water Act, in which he changed laws to take away farm land from farmers and ranchers.

edit on 15-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 05:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: ElectricUniverse
Less land for grazing means less cows.

Except there isn't, Gates didn't but grazing land. Try to follow along.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   
I came across this article/news item:

Bill Gates reveals reasons behind massive farmland purchases: Developing genetically modified crops to develop biofuels

Wednesday, April 14, 2021 by: Nolan Barton... www.naturalnews.com...

Tags: bill gates, BioFuel, biofuels, carbon dioxide, carbon emissions, clean technologies, climate change, Coronavirus pandemic, crops, decarbonized power transmission, desalinate, Energy Storage, environ, farmland, fossil fuels, genetic lunacy, GMOs, greenhouse gas emissions, harvest, plant-based protein, solar energy, synthetic meat, zero-carbon cement

i dont understand the gulf between Gates and Tesla visions of progress

Gates stuck in a BioFuel paradigm
the TESLA mega-Corp envisions all electric Shared Autonomous Vehicles = "SAV" directed future & global dominance

these 2 Globalists might just personify the end-time tandem who rule the Globe for 3 1/2 years of Tribulations & Chaos

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:30 PM
link   

He gonna kill the grass too? Not everyone uses feed for beef. It's like none of you think anything through before losing your minds.

Has he been using that farm land? If not, are you claiming that no grass has ever grown there? If grass used to grow there, then it means that area was open to grazing and if Bill Gates bought it for something else it means there is less land that could be used to grow cattle. It seems that it is you, among some others, whom doesn't think clearly.

edit on 16-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add comment.

posted on Apr, 16 2021 @ 10:35 PM
link   
a reply to: St Udio

All electric cars will make China more powerful and richer since they own about 80% of rare Earth elements which are needed to build batteries, including those in electric cars.

Not to mention the fact that building these vehicles require a lot of power and resources like plastic, which mostly comes from oil/coal, and once these batteries expire they have to be thrown away which does a lot more damage to the environment than oil/coal could make.

edit on 16-4-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Apr, 17 2021 @ 07:33 AM
link   

Has he been using that farm land?

Who cares. Not my concern.

If not, are you claiming that no grass has ever grown there? If grass used to grow there, then it means that area was open to grazing and if Bill Gates bought it for something else it means there is less land that could be used to grow cattle.

If he was buying fallow farm land then it wasn't producing food to begin with. Ranch land, pay attention now, it different and is categorized as such.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Who cares. Not my concern.

If that land hasn't been used then grass would grow in that land, and cows eat grass...

If he was buying fallow farm land then it wasn't producing food to begin with. Ranch land, pay attention now, it different and is categorized as such.

IF... so you don't even know.

posted on Apr, 18 2021 @ 09:04 AM
link   

If that land hasn't been used then grass would grow in that land, and cows eat grass...

Not if it isn't grazing pasture. I don't know how the law works in whatever foreign country you live in but here in the United States you cannot graze your livestock on someone else's property without their permission.

IF... so you don't even know.

It wouldn't matter either way since the article says 'farmland' and not 'ranchland'.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join