It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FDA Suspends Johnson and Johnson Vaccine

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: HawkeyeNation
I think the rate is like 1 in 1 million for the J&J vaccine
1 in 3000 for oral contraceptives
1 in 5 patients hospitalized with Covid

Take the odds with the vaccine.

No way, we don’t actually know the odds, that’s the problem!

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Any vaccine that is used to treat a virus that can cause increased clotting can stimulate blood clots in some people. It stimulates an immune response, which in many cases can increase the chance of platelets sticking together. Small blood clots often cause sore muscles as oxygen to the muscles is restricted by the clot. It is evident in the mRNA vaccines too. Those who have a clotting disorder will be at more risk of a worse reaction.

The fact that the idiots running the FDA and CDC aren't aware of this is puzzling. No matter what vaccine is used, it does increase the risk of a blood clot somewhat in susceptable people....just eat onions more for a few days or take a NAC or taurine pill, a baby aspirin will also help, so will bromelain or a multitude of blood thinning chemistries in food or supplement form.....Although, maybe they will lessen the response of the vaccine, bromelain taken systemically without food may dissolve the viral proteins in the vaccine. I suppose the proteinases in grapefruit may do the same thing.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

That's what is being calculated at with the data we have present. Sure, it very well could be 1 in 500,000 when it's all said and done but regardless it is still much lower risk than the other two.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

So, what they are saying now is that in very rare cases, the vaccine is causing people's immune system to develop antibodies that attack their own platelets. However, a widely used blood thinner named heparin sometimes causes a very similar side effect. The difference is that it occurs in a hospital setting and in every hospital in America, doctors know how to treat this. The current pause is to make sure that doctors in hospitals recognize this side effect and know how to properly treat it. Specifically don't treat it with heparin which is the normal "go to" but in this case make it worse. After they've got the word out and time for doctors to digest this, J&J should be back on course. So, the pause is for information dissemination. Nothing else.

This may also be the reason why some people got blood clots earlier in the pandemic. There is a chance that their bodies made antibodies that also attacked the platelets. This is still an area that needs research as they don't have answers to all the effects covid causes. But I definitely remember people getting legs amputated or dying due to clots.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   

I got a few text and phone calls from relatives this morning as I got the J&J vaccine on April 3rd.

I’m 55 years old, blood type A-.

So far, no adverse reactions. I will update if any problems.

I initially wasn’t too pleased with the lack of information regarding any of these vaccines. For example, what if you already had Covid, does blood type matter? To which I was told it doesn’t matter. Ok. I figured I lived through valley fever in AZ so maybe my odds were good.

I have people who depend on me, so I decided to trust it. Good Times :/

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
People that have hinted at my possibly being an "anti-vaxxer," I look at them and say they're an "anti-safeter." I'm all for safety, not against it. And see, I was right all along. You have to test these things long enough to ensure that they're safe for humans. Apparently, this was not done in the J&J case.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:35 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Are you cured from Valley fever? I know someone that is really struggling with it right now.
Any insight you have would be appreciated.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Yes I’m cured.

Citrus fruits, lemons especially helped me. Also
Apple cider vinegar is a wonder for many ailments.

JAG, have they seen a Dr?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: KTemplar

Yes I’m cured.

Citrus fruits, lemons especially helped me. Also
Apple cider vinegar is a wonder for many ailments.

JAG, have they seen a Dr?

Yes and they are almost at the point of total disability right now.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   

It is brutal. I remember thinking a couple of times that I was going to die. I resolved it a little over a month, and wasn’t sure if I’d ever get my voice back. One day I literally just grabbed some lemons and squeezed them in some water and drank that for a day, and I felt much better after that.

Have they been given an anti-fungal? If so, citrus, apple cider vinegar, keep moving!

Praying for your friend!

edit on 13-4-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 05:58 PM
link   

that's what i'm thinking... hard to argue with the math, overall

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   
a reply to: inert

ITP ( auto immune anti platelet) disease is very rare , but once you have it you have it for a lifetime. If you are lucky, steroid treatments may put it into remission . If not, other drugs ( some classified as chemo --- they are biologics and extremely expensive) may be needed. Even if you are able to go into remission, no one can say how long that will last until the next flare. Thus it is a lifetime "sentence" .

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:56 PM
link   
I had a thought. It is manifestly obvious that COVID is declining in the country and that more and more are getting vaccinated and expanding this number.

I don't think this suits TPTB.

What if this is being done to drive down the numbers of vaccinated by increasing skepticism and thus prolonging the control measures of various governments?

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 08:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ksihkehe

Interesting the demographic data there.

Maybe interacting with one of the birth control drugs that are already known to increase the chance of stroke?

Blood clots has always been a possible side affect of women's birth control. So lets get crazy and talk some possible conspiracy on a conspiracy sight. One flying around from the beginning was that the vaccine will make woman sterile. Maybe it does have some form of birth control in it. Combine that with someone who is already on it, they could be getting double does. I could see that leading to problems.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

That's what is being calculated at with the data we have present. Sure, it very well could be 1 in 500,000 when it's all said and done but regardless it is still much lower risk than the other two.

www.yahoo.com...

Maybe not all blood clots are the same, as mentioned below.... very, very rare..

Blaser stresses that CVST seems to be a “very, very rare complication” of the Johnson & Johnson vaccine — if the link is determined through more analysis. “It’s reasonable to pause and look at the data,” he says. Russo says that the news shouldn’t keep people from getting vaccinated against COVID-19. “There is not a 100 percent cause-and-effect situation with CVST and the Johnson & Johnson vaccine, but I’m concerned that this association will prove to be real,” he says. “In the meantime, there are two other very good vaccines in the mix.”

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 10:53 PM
link   
A few points to ponder..

(1) People can get blood clots from a Vitamin B12 shot. Some people's bodies just over-respond to a needle injury. And Estrogen can make the problem worse.

(2) Sure these vaccinations are rushed. Not the perfect scenario. But with up to 30% of those recovering from Covid 19 having serious issues to the point of being legally disabled, letting it just run would have led to many economies collapsing well after C19 has gone.

Note: This does not surprise me. As a Mortician I got to see the internal damage Covid 19 did to people who died. If you survived it would leave you with a number of conditions you would never recover from. I have never seen anything like it is 40 years. ( some hard-core druggies that mix chemicals with alcohol etc... was similar )

Many countries are already facing and obesity / type2 diabetes crisis , combined with an aged population crisis. This would have broken the camels back.

Death
Disability
Grief

Recovery killers.
edit on 11/19/09 by thedeadtruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 11:14 PM
link   

Always a cause for concern but don't forget that birth control causes more blood clotting in women than the vaccine has.

At least nobody is forced, coerced or blackmailed to take birth control. Plus every woman who does take it is aware of the danger. Apples compared to oranges.

posted on Apr, 13 2021 @ 11:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hecate666

Always a cause for concern but don't forget that birth control causes more blood clotting in women than the vaccine has.

At least nobody is forced, coerced or blackmailed to take birth control. Plus every woman who does take it is aware of the danger. Apples compared to oranges.

Miss, Please show me your birth control papers before boarding this plane...

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:28 AM
link   

They didn't suspend it. You made that part up for your clickbait title. Pause it is what they did. Probably for just a matter of days. And that should reassure, not alarm, people, as in they are monitoring the effects. One death in, what, almost 7 million vaccines? Doesn't worry me a bit. Shouldn't worry you either. Not at this point.
edit on 14-4-2021 by GravitySucks because: Typo'd 8 million. It's 7 million.

posted on Apr, 14 2021 @ 01:57 AM
link   

That sounds about right. From some of what I've been readying/hearing...

6 in almost 7 million for the J&J vaccine (one death, one critical)
1 in 1000 for birth control pills (3 to 10 per million women die)
1 in 50 for patients hospitalized with covid (not sure if that's deaths or odds of getting it)

Also...

I took the odds on Sunday with the J&J shot. Other than a headache, chills, slight fever, and muscle and joint aches for about 30 hours, I'm fine now, and will, of course, pay attention to any of the possible symptoms, which any person would do anyway.

By the way, cerebral venous sinus thrombosis (CVST) affects about 5 people in 1 million each year and causes about 0.5%-1% of all strokes.

Just sharing what I've gathered.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join