It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Aliens The Mercury Connection

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I watched an episode of Ancient Aliens where they talk about the connection of liquid Mercury to Ancient cultures; specifically, in Teotihuacan' Mexico and India where, according to Erik Von Daniken( author of Chariots of the Gods), ancient texts describe how Liquid Mercury was a part of a propulsion system used to power crafts. Apparently, there's a lot liquid Mercury and Mica located in the Temples at these sites and other sites including in Egypt so the TV show questions whether Pyramids constructed around the World are Electromagnetic Power Plants.....? This makes sense to me considering the fact that Some if not all pyramids are built along the lines of the Earth's power grid in very specific locations. On a side note, Mercury is also used in the process of extracting minute pieces of gold from soil but this doesn't account for the large amounts of Mercury and Mica found at temple sites around the world. I think there's another video that explains how Mica was used to shield humans from the dangerous effects of the Mercury. Interesting stuff!

This 5 min. video talks about the Mercury connection between two ancient temple sites in Teotihuacan' Mexico and India.

This video talks about the theory that ancient temples( Pyramids) sites were actually electromagnetic power plants used by ancient cultures.

This is the kind of material I observed here on ATS for Years but now it's being talked about on a Tv show. I'm like "WOW!" someone is listening! What do you think ATS? Is disclosure being televised? What says ATS?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...
edit on 12-4-2021 by lostbook because: paragraph edit

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
Hello ATS,

I watched an episode of Ancient Aliens where they talk about the connection of liquid Mercury to Ancient cultures; specifically, in Teotihuacan' Mexico and India where, according to Erik Von Daniken( author of Chariots of the Gods), ancient texts describe how Liquid Mercury was a part of a propulsion system used to power crafts. Apparently, there's a lot liquid Mercury and Mica located in the Temples at these sites and other sites including in Egypt so the TV show questions whether Pyramids constructed around the World are Electromagnetic Power Plants.....? This makes sense to me considering the fact that Some if not all pyramids are built along the lines of the Earth's power grid in very specific locations. On a side note, Mercury is also used in the process of extracting minute pieces of gold from soil but this doesn't account for the large amounts of Mercury and Mica found at temple sites around the world. I think there's another video that explains how Mica was used to shield humans from the dangerous effects of the Mercury. Interesting stuff!

This 5 min. video talks about the Mercury connection between two ancient temple sites in Teotihuacan' Mexico and India.

This video talks about the theory that ancient temples( Pyramids) sites were actually electromagnetic power plants used by ancient cultures.

This is the kind of material I observed here on ATS for Years but now it's being talked about on a Tv show. I'm like "WOW!" someone is listening! What do you think ATS? Is disclosure being televised? What says ATS?

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:38 AM
link   
a reply to: lostbook

Maybe the mercury was stored at these sites so nobody could get it. It was valuable for its gold extraction properties and the temples would have security there. Both Egyptian and Mexican cultures back then were very much into their gold so its a possibility.

I dont buy into the claim of Earth's "power grid". Its a fanciful idea picked up on by the makers of these programs like these.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

I actually first heard about the Earth's power grid right here on ATS.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I meant that the program makers like to mention it a lot

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Maybe the mercury was stored at these sites so nobody could get it. It was valuable for its gold extraction properties and the temples would have security there. Both Egyptian and Mexican cultures back then were very much into their gold so its a possibility.

I dont buy into the claim of Earth's "power grid". Its a fanciful idea picked up on by the makers of these programs like these.

What about the Indian texts where it's stated that Mercury was used to help power their flying crafts? What about the large amounts of Micah also found at these sites? What about the evidence of a large explosion at Teotihuacan'? Simply having Mercury there doesn't explain the explosion but using Mercury to generate electromagnetic power does. Also, if the Mercury is solely used for the extraction of Gold then why build Temples at specific locations related to Earth's energy grid?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Ok. Yes, they do mention it often but I believe it to be true.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

ancient texts describe how Liquid Mercury was a part of a propulsion system used to power crafts.

The vimana of ancient Hindu and Sanskrit texts.

edit on 4/12/21 by Gothmog because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Gothmog

Yes, exactly! Proof of Flying vehicles is in a lot of ancient ART even Renaissance ART.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:25 AM
link   
A mausoleum for an ancient Chinese Emperor buried under a man made mountain is said to contain a model of China then with a river running with Mercury.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:30 AM
link   
I'm pretty sure that the "UFOs" in renaissance paintings were not what UFO researchers are claiming them to be.

However, I do find it interesting that WW2 Germany was interested in Mercury and were transporting tons of it out of the country, apparently to South America.

Why did they find it so important?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Weight into Speed.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 12:39 PM
link   
Both gold and mercury are very good electrical conductors. Mica is a high quality insulator.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 02:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 03:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: lostbook
It's not a theory in any scientific sense of the word "theory" since scientific theories have evidence to back them up. What the video talks about is not only pure speculation, it's not even plausible speculation. There's no evidence the Earth has a power grid, unless you count the man-made electrical power grids built mostly in the last century.

I watched that video, about the only thing that is apparently based in any kind of reality is that the existence of mercury and other substances at the site.

Sure we have ancient mythology about horseless carriages carrying gods around in the sky but it's quite a leap to think such myths are real. It makes for entertainment to suggest so, and that's what that Ancient Aliens show is, entertainment. I wouldn't take anything they say too seriously. I mean c'mon we make memes about that show.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 04:22 PM
link   
a reply to: Arbitrageur

I see what you are saying but I think the show is on to something related to human-kind's past. I find this stuff very interesting.
edit on 12-4-2021 by lostbook because: Word edit

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS

See:

mysteriousuniverse.org...

Thank you! They're saying exactly what's in my head.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Honestly, I doubt that advanced alien craft would be powered by electricity. It's a bit retro even now.

Even atomic energy would probably be an ancient and inefficient.

I'd suspect some sort of proton decay as a power source, possibly, but who knows, they may be further along in physics even that.

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 10:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

Honestly, I doubt that advanced alien craft would be powered by electricity. It's a bit retro even now.

I'd suspect some sort of proton decay as a power source, possibly, but who knows, they may be further along in physics even that.

The "they" flying these craft(s) could be humans from the past who escaped whatever cataclysm happened long ago: Plague, War, Famine, Asteroid strike, etc....Maybe it's even the reason some civilizations seem to have just "disappeared" without a trace....?

posted on Apr, 12 2021 @ 11:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

This is ancient alien stuff. It probably happened at least 10's or even 100's of thousands years ago.
They've evolved and advanced so much by now that we're not worthy of their time or they're just no longer interested in communicating with humanity.

Otherwise, these ancient beings may have gone extinct by now.
UFO's we see today may be of different alien species.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join