It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America's Agenda for Global Military Domination

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by American Mad Man
Boohoo, America is so big and bad, they keep making their military stronger

Deal with it.

Have a strong army, navy, airforce and what ever JUST KEEP THEM INSIDE YOUR OWN BORDERS!

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 04:50 PM
link   
It's HMS Sheffield!

Do you really think the Royal Navy's ships are named United States Ship... ?

Or did the US win the Falklands like they won WW2 and WW1?

Two 'f's in Sheffield - strangely spelt just like the city

No 'r' in Exocet

"Did the FRENCH Exocet missile HIT a destroyer?" Yes in the War of Freedom Fries fought to suppress French Canadian Imperialist ambitions, last week I think it was but they're trying to hush it up.

BTW you sold Anthrax to Iraq, provided Saddam with satellite info during the original Gulf War (cue stupid questions)

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CTID56092
It's HMS Sheffield!

Wait a minute!

Was doctor H talking about the Falklands War and the exocet missile attack on British fleet?

I thought he was talking about some American ship being sunk by FRENCH exocet missile fired from Iraqi airplane!

That got me really confuzed.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:15 PM
link   
Think he confused himself

USS Stark hit by 2 x exocets in the Gulf

www.rightnation.us...

HMS Sheffield destroyed by exocet in the Falklands

news.bbc.co.uk...

No USN ship Sheffield / Shefield - USS or any other designation

All exocet are French

[edit on 22-3-2005 by CTID56092]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gazrok

hasnt this sort of been the agenda since WW2???

hasn't this sort of been the agenda for every powerful nation since the dawn of history??? i.e. Spain, France, England, etc. Why else do you think you can still find current/former colonies of these countries in South America and Africa, or Asia?

Right on. Theres no conspiracy here, ofcourse we(the USA) want military domination. It secures our citizens to say the least.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 08:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by csulli456

Right on. Theres no conspiracy here, ofcourse we(the USA) want military domination. It secures our citizens to say the least.

OK so 95% of the worlds population has to be made to suffer cause 5% of the richest feel insecure? I wonder whats wrong with that picture

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by devilwasp

Boohoo, America is so big and bad, they keep making their military stronger

Deal with it.

Have a strong army, navy, airforce and what ever JUST KEEP THEM INSIDE YOUR OWN BORDERS!

Nope. countries WANT us in their countries. Yours included

I don't think you understand - it is a great benefit to have a US base in your country. Not only does that nation have no threat from attack what-so-ever, but there are huge economic pluses as well.

You have thousands of foriegn soldiers spending their money in your stores.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by psteel

OK so 95% of the worlds population has to be made to suffer cause 5% of the richest feel insecure? I wonder whats wrong with that picture

So I guess China and India suffer because of us

All those Europeans too

Boo-hoo-hoooo!!!!!!!!
MOMY, BIG BAD AMERICA IS BECOMING STRONGER AND WE ARE SCARED
*SNIFF SNIFF* WHY DON"T THEY STOP!!!! *STOMPS FOOT* IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!!!!!!! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STOP PROGRESSING!!!!!!!! *SNIFF SNIFF* I WANT MY BLANKY!!!!!!!!!!

Get a grip dude. Stop blaming the US for everything.

India and China alone account for 2 billion people, and all we do is help their economy.

We don't do anything but help Europes economy either, but I guess all of those millions of peoples problems are our fault too

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:37 PM
link   

So I guess China and India suffer because of us

All those Europeans too

Boo-hoo-hoooo!!!!!!!!
MOMY, BIG BAD AMERICA IS BECOMING STRONGER AND WE ARE SCARED
*SNIFF SNIFF* WHY DON"T THEY STOP!!!! *STOMPS FOOT* IT'S JUST NOT FAIR!!!!!!!! WHY CAN'T THEY JUST STOP PROGRESSING!!!!!!!! *SNIFF SNIFF* I WANT MY BLANKY!!!!!!!!!!

Get a grip dude. Stop blaming the US for everything.

India and China alone account for 2 billion people, and all we do is help their economy.

We don't do anything but help Europes economy either, but I guess all of those millions of peoples problems are our fault too

If you really believe that you are self delusional

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:45 PM
link   

Really, last time I checked we had our own armed forces....

I don't think you understand - it is a great benefit to have a US base in your country. Not only does that nation have no threat from attack what-so-ever, but there are huge economic pluses as well.

It increases the chance of attack in that area and country tenfold!
Why dont we just put OUR OWN base there?

So?
We could have thousands of OUR soldiers doing that....

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Really, last time I checked we had our own armed forces....

And last time I checked, the US had it's armed forces stationed in Scottland and England because the UK wanted us their.

It increases the chance of attack in that area and country tenfold!
Why dont we just put OUR OWN base there?

How does having the strongest military in the world increase your chances of another country attacking you? It doesn't, and you know it. You don't put your OWN base there because you get the US to BUY it FOR YOU and get to USE IT TOO.
It's smart, you get all the benefits, and don't have to pay for it.

So?
We could have thousands of OUR soldiers doing that....

Maybe you don't understand this, but I will try to explain. If your country has a population of 1,000,000 (just a nice round figure) and you add 10,000 FORIEGNERS living their, it helps your economy A LOT more then just redistributing where your people live. Get it?

[edit on 23-3-2005 by American Mad Man]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:36 PM
link   

If you really believe that you are self delusional

I am self delusional for believeing that the US is not the cause of the problems for 95% of the world????????

OK then, I see you have gone off the deep end.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 03:45 PM
link   

And last time I checked, the US had it's armed forces stationed in Scottland and England because the UK wanted us their.

Not really, I dont see no ruskie threat or german threat across the water....

How does having the strongest military in the world increase your chances of another country attacking you? It doesn't, and you know it. You don't put your OWN base there because you get the US to BUY it FOR YOU and get to USE IT TOO.
It's smart, you get all the benefits, and don't have to pay for it.

Firstly, who is the biggest target in the world right now?
Go on...answer me...which country at the moment has the largest ammount of enemies?
The USA now how does it serve us haveing the largest target in the world plonked right in the middle of our countryside?
You have the largest ability to destroy conventional forces across the globe, but you simply do not have the capability to fight terror forces in forign countries...look you bring your weapons here into our country because 60 years ago we agreed it would be in our best intrests to help each other...now come on 60 years ago!

Maybe you don't understand this, but I will try to explain. If your country has a population of 1,000,000 (just a nice round figure) and you add 10,000 FORIEGNERS living their, it helps your economy A LOT more then just redistributing where your people live. Get it?
[edit on 23-3-2005 by American Mad Man]

Yes you take jobs away from OUR people and give them to YOUR people..

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:10 PM
link   

What countries? Third world countries you mean? Be it resolved, that most third world countries would want any major economic power in their country, not only the United States of America. I don't see any countries crying for American soldiers to stammer into thier country and take lodge, do you? Bar, of course, many of these third world countries.

It's not a benefit economicly; foriegn soldiers are not deployed in the millions to assent a countries economy, where you thought otherwise is beyond me. And foriegn soldiers do prevent attacks from occuring what-so-ever, as is the case with Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Deep

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Not really, I dont see no ruskie threat or german threat across the water....

There doesn't need to be a threat. US bases help your economy. It's that simple, and there is no arguing it.

Your country WANTS us there or we wouldn't BE there.

Firstly, who is the biggest target in the world right now?
Go on...answer me...which country at the moment has the largest ammount of enemies?
The USA now how does it serve us haveing the largest target in the world plonked right in the middle of our countryside?
You have the largest ability to destroy conventional forces across the globe, but you simply do not have the capability to fight terror forces in forign countries...look you bring your weapons here into our country because 60 years ago we agreed it would be in our best intrests to help each other...now come on 60 years ago!

The US is NOT the largest target in the world. No country in their right mind would attack the US. The UK and US STILL TO THIS DAY believe it is best to help each other out. Get a clue mate, there are no two countries in the world with a greater alliance then the UK and US.

As far as terrorism, terrorism has been hitting the UK for years, and NEVER US military bases. So please, don't act like thats making your country a bigger target. The only thing making them a bigger target is letting thousands of muslims flood their lands through the EU.

Yes you take jobs away from OUR people and give them to YOUR people..

YOu couldn't be MORE WRONG. The US WOULD NEVER hire people from the UK to be in our armed services. You agree on that don't you? That we get our soldiers from our country?

Now that we have established that, put all those THOUSANDS of soldiers all making TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars. Where do they spend their money? Hmmm. Not the US! They spend it in the UK! That means all the stores around the base get more customers. All those bases need people to work their too, that creates jobs.

Please, it is a well known FACT that military bases HELP economies. Anytime you can add an allies military base in your country, the local economy gets a huge lift.

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep

What countries? Third world countries you mean? Be it resolved, that most third world countries would want any major economic power in their country, not only the United States of America. I don't see any countries crying for American soldiers to stammer into thier country and take lodge, do you? Bar, of course, many of these third world countries.

The UK, South Korea, Japan, eetc etc etc. If the UK and Japan are third world countries, i guess.

It's not a benefit economicly; foriegn soldiers are not deployed in the millions to assent a countries economy, where you thought otherwise is beyond me. And foriegn soldiers do prevent attacks from occuring what-so-ever, as is the case with Iraq, and Afghanistan.

Deep

You do not know what you are talking about Zero Deep. It is well known that military bases bring economic help where ever they are put up. They provide tons of jobs (for civilians on top of soldiers) and bring millions of dollars of spending where ever they are.

If you have 5,000 US soldiers making an average of 35,000 a year, that is 175,000,000 dollars of income on that base. Say they only spend 10% of their money their (a very low sum) that is still 17,500,000 dollars spent in your country.

Get it yet?

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:08 PM
link   

There doesn't need to be a threat. US bases help your economy. It's that simple, and there is no arguing it.

Your country WANTS us there or we wouldn't BE there.

It helps our economy...so what, the use of slave labour in forign nations to supply us with materials saves us money, do we want it? No.
We dont want you here, the government does..

The US is NOT the largest target in the world. No country in their right mind would attack the US. The UK and US STILL TO THIS DAY believe it is best to help each other out. Get a clue mate, there are no two countries in the world with a greater alliance then the UK and US.

As far as terrorism, terrorism has been hitting the UK for years, and NEVER US military bases. So please, don't act like thats making your country a bigger target. The only thing making them a bigger target is letting thousands of muslims flood their lands through the EU.

What????
Your the biggest in the world! Ofcourse your a target!
You have a damm funny way of showing your "alliance" to us!
No country would directly attack you but in a small conflict yes!
Come on tell me would the US send its forces from bases in britain on attack runs because we asked them to?

Terrorism has hit the UK for years from mainly our OWN peopel aka the PIRA and the people we have peed of there is not a lot of terror cases in the UK.
With US bases we invite attack from terrorists due to americas agressive stance on terrorism and dont try and say "oh it hasnt happened before it wont happen" because thats exactly what they said before 9/11....

YOu couldn't be MORE WRONG. The US WOULD NEVER hire people from the UK to be in our armed services. You agree on that don't you? That we get our soldiers from our country?

Now that we have established that, put all those THOUSANDS of soldiers all making TENS OF THOUSANDS of dollars. Where do they spend their money? Hmmm. Not the US! They spend it in the UK! That means all the stores around the base get more customers. All those bases need people to work their too, that creates jobs.

Please, it is a well known FACT that military bases HELP economies. Anytime you can add an allies military base in your country, the local economy gets a huge lift.

Military bases help local areas, mabye bump up the local shops but doesnt help to overall country or even county level intake.

Your takeing away our jobs by trying to replace our forces....tell me how much has the UK military size and strenght gone down since we have depended on the US to be our master, hell it een says in the royal navy's plan "must be able to operate cost effectively in a co-alition.

[edit on 26/02/2005 by devilwasp]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Its a well known fact that armies based on foreign soil cost a hell of a lot more than deploying in your own country. But its even more costly to deploy such forces with rapid deployment to theatre from the home land. Thats were forward basing is a benifit...Its in NO WAY Done to help the local economy. That is arrange to help sweeten the pot for the host nation..other wize no one would put up with these beggers!

Take your troops home is my suggestion if you don't feel that you are appreciated...we certainly don't need the aggro that you bring with you!

Reading that guys comments it really underscores how much any given countries education system is first in formost to reinforce own country propaganda views.Its not until you get to the higher educational levels that critical thinking is required....by then they are truely indoctrinated

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 05:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by DrHoracid

Originally posted by Souljah

When at sea US Navy has no threat at all!

aahhhh what about the USS Shefield? I seem to remember a FRENCH exorcet missle thingy................

In the howling wind comes a stinging rain
See it driving nails
Into the souls on the tree of pain
From the firefly,
A red orange glow
See the face of fear
Running scared in the valley below
Bullet the blue sky
Bullet the blue sky
Bullet the blue
Bullet the blue
...ah...ah...

In the locust wind comes a rattle and hum
Jacob wrestled the angel
And the angel was overcome
You plant a demon seed
You raise a flower of fire
See them burning crosses
See the flames higher and higher

Bullet the blue sky
Bullet the blue sky
Bullet the blue
...ah...
Bullet the blue
...ah...ah...ah...ah...ah...ah...

This guy comes up to me
His face red like a rose on a thorn bush
Like all the colors of a royal flush
And he's peeling off those dollar bills
Slappin' 'em down
One hundred, two hundred

And I can see those fighter planes
And I can see those fighter planes
Across the mud huts where the children sleep
Through the alleys of a quiet city street
You take the staircase to the first floor
You turn the key and slowly unlock the door
As a man breathes into a saxophone
And through the walls you hear the city groan
Outside it's America
Outside it's America

Across the field you see the sky ripped open
See the rain through a gaping wound
Pounding on the women and children
Who run...
Into the arms...

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Its a well known fact that armies based on foreign soil cost a hell of a lot more than deploying in your own country. But its even more costly to deploy such forces with rapid deployment to theatre from the home land. Thats were forward basing is a benifit...Its in NO WAY Done to help the local economy. That is arrange to help sweeten the pot for the host nation..other wize no one would put up with these beggers!

Take your troops home is my suggestion if you don't feel that you are appreciated...we certainly don't need the aggro that you bring with you!

Reading that guys comments it really underscores how much any given countries education system is first in formost to reinforce own country propaganda views.Its not until you get to the higher educational levels that critical thinking is required....by then they are truely indoctrinated

You are very correct. If you notice I never said it was done ONLY to help a local economy. However, to act as though it provides NO help much less HURTS an economy is just plain stupid. I simply said that countries WANTED the US in their country because we provide mutual protection AND economic benefits.

Unappreciated? I could care less. The fact is OTHER GOVERNMENTS apreciate the US enough to let us build bases in their country. I could give two #s about what some crybaby over the web thinks, be it you or anyone else. If your own elected leaders don't want us their, then they will say so, and we will leave.

And then their is your rant on propaganda and higher education levels. Funny indeed that you pick me to try and apply this to. First of all, nothing that I said had anything to do with propaganda. Not a single word. I said that one, other countries WANTED us to build bases in their country and two, they happen to provide economic benefits.

How does that make me indoctrinated with propaganda? Both are facts.

Psteel, I think that you are the only one indoctrinated with propaganda.

You are the one claiming that "95%" of the world is made to suffer by "5%".

Care to give an argument based on documented FACT to support that?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join