It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dinesh D'Souza Interviews Sidney Powell

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:
+5 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 06:56 PM
link   
Good interview of what has been going on. They have absolute proof that Trump easily won the election. So far everyone (including Trump) has failed to do their job of protecting the Republic.

Sidney Powell is NOT Backing Down
Sidney Powell Gives Her Side of the Story
Why Wasn’t Sidney Powell’s Evidence Examined? This Will INFURIATE You

Dinesh D'Souza Interviews Sidney Powell

original source

+4 more 
posted on Apr, 3 2021 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Why Wasn’t Sidney Powell’s Evidence Examined? This Will INFURIATE You

Because removing Trump from office was a bi-partisan effort.

+2 more 
posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 12:28 AM
link   
When the supreme court refused to hear the case i lost all faith in anybody elected or appointed that would at least try to stand up for what is right and what's best for our country. I always thought that the FBI and the Justice Department were above reproach, the premier law enforcement agency in the world at least that's what i have been taught all my life. In that moment i realized it was all a lie.

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 01:54 AM
link   
a reply to: mntnhooger

Nobody can deny that there's an entrenched elite, family dynasties and all, that have conspired on both sides of the political spectrum to oust the rightful president of the United States in order to preserve their hegemony.

Thereby taking a huge dump on the constitution, presiding over the downward spiral of the United States economically, morally and basically showing the people they are elected to represent that in no way now or ever have they carried out the will of the people as their public servants but rather to serve hidden and not so hidden interests groups that work to the detriment of the United States.

The citizens of the United States are now being punished for exercising their right to vote in the 2016 Presidential election.

When that didn't work they rigged the 2020 election.

Peasantry is too lofty a term to describe the current inhabitants, serf is more apt.

I hope you can get your country back one day.
edit on 4-4-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

edit on 4-4-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 4 2021 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Southern Guardian
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Sidney Powell is NOT Backing Down

Sidne y Powell's legal defense: 'Reasonable people' wouldn't believe her election fraud claims

She addresses that within the first 4 minutes of the video if you want to give it a watch.
Whether you accept her answer to that article is up to you.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 06:36 AM
link   
For those interested in knowing the truth, Southern Guardian is pushing more lies again.
Sidney says “that is a ball faced lie, I have not backed up one inch.” It’s the very first thing dinesh addresses.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Guiltyguitarist

Really?

Did you actually listen to her claims? She is a nut job and absolutely right that no reasonable person should believe them.

It amazes me that so many on ATS are still believing the big lie that Trump, Giuliani, Powell and friends were pushing.

I really can not reason with those who think Sidney Powell actually has any evidence. Facts and actual information is lost with the pro Trump.

I used to ask how many times of being lied to, or defrauded out of donations, will it take before you realize this is just a big con....but the answer is apparent now. Nothing will change your mind, those who believe this B$ that Powell is saying lack the mental capacity to understand they have fallen for a con.

I think Mark Twain once wrote, "It is easier to fool a man, than convince him he has been fooled."

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: mntnhooger
When the supreme court refused to hear the case...

Which case?

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

What makes you "right" and what Credentials do you have that are equal to or surprasses Sidney Powell?

I mean, you "claim" she's a nutjob, but you don't even listen to her or the evidence presented, rather, take the word of liberal media, type your two cents and smuggly claim "facts". If anything, who's the nutjob? Hmmm?

The truth is, you've been lied to and defrauded, but willingly double down on it, quite fascinating if you ask me.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: jrod

Nothing she says is as ridiculous as believing Joe Biden got more votes than Obama.

PS. Where did you stand on the Russian Collusion narrative? Was that credible? Would a reasonable person believe that?
edit on 5-4-2021 by Guiltyguitarist because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

I base this on reason and facts.

Ok, when have I been lied to buddy?

Look at Trump's donations scam, where he defrauded millions of dollars by charging them weekly recurring charges for a one time donation...the examples of how Trump and company have lied and scammed people like you goes on and on....yet you just bend over and take it...

It is you are a doubling down on the lies and stupidy that Trump's election fraud cases brought on. You have all the information and facts available to lead you to the truth.. .but again you double down on the crazy nonsense.

Sure many are simply not smart enough to realize they are being conned, while others are too arrogant to admit they were wrong and continue to cling to the outrageous lies told by Powell.

Nothing will change your mind, I do not even think Don being caught with a hot mike bragging about how he suckered people like you out of millions because they believed his con will change your mind.

The way Trump and his defenders are worshipped on here is very similar to how a cult leader is worshipped and defended by the rest of the cult. This is dangerous as we have seen with the Capitol being stormed.

No wonder this site is still being monitored for Trump extremists who pose a threat to national security.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Do you understand population growth? Do you know how many more voters were registered in 2020 vs 2008?

When you try to imply that Trump got more votes than Biden, you only imply one thing; that you do not understand how to count.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

No wonder this site is still being monitored for Trump extremists who pose a threat to national security.

I’m sure Gabby Gifford can sleep soundly now

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:56 AM
link   

Again exactly what evidence has Powell presented?

Her words are not evidence! Great claims require great evidence and to date she has produced pricesly zilch!

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Do you understand population growth? Do you know how many more voters were registered in 2020 vs 2008?

When you try to imply that Trump got more votes than Biden, you only imply one thing; that you do not understand how to count.

By that logic we would have a new most popular president every 12 years.

The only thing I don’t understand is how the propaganda works so strong

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Look at Trump's donations scam, where he defrauded millions of dollars by charging them weekly recurring charges for a one time donation...the examples of how Trump and company have lied and scammed people like you goes on and on....yet you just bend over and take it...

Nothing will change your mind, I do not even think Don being caught with a hot mike bragging about how he suckered people like you out of millions because they believed his con will change your mind.

Do you have any proof at all of these claims. I googled both and didn't find a darn thing.

I would sincerely be interested if you could provide some links backing up your claims.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

lol what a supreme cake.

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:01 AM
link   

And you talk about Trumpsters...lol

posted on Apr, 5 2021 @ 11:15 AM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

After the Capitol attack, many sites like Parler and good ole ATS started to be closely monitored for hints of another event.

This why connecting to ATS has had a lot more timeouts and such over the last 3 months. All traffic is being routed through a special server(likely NSA). Users whose posts suggest they might incite violence are then singled out.

You act like that ATS has never had a user that did some really bad things....
edit on 5-4-2021 by jrod because: Yh

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join