It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Perhaps This Is The Thing We Arent Supposed To Know

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 03:36 PM
link   
All our thoughts can perhaps be intercepted by the entities we see in the skies. Maybe not all of them, but at least some of them. I say this because in my past experiences they are telepathic. So what would the significance of this mean?

Maybe each one of our bodies contain a transmitter of sorts, not necessarily a radio wave. But some other kind of way of communicating. Some sort of quantum explanation each one of us is able to achieve. Since observation can break the wave function, it makes at least some sense. But how would the entities figure out which thought came from which person? We must leave a signature of some type that stays with us till we are dead.

Perhaps we are each assigned one entity to watch over us for life?

To make this connection would bring up a whole slew of other probable assumptions, and even more questions.

Are we all just remote control units, bending to the whims of observers who probably had something to do with our creation?
edit on 1-4-2021 by standingwave because: spelling

edit on 1-4-2021 by standingwave because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 03:49 PM
link   
a reply to: standingwave

You can still get a Double-Double at In n Out Burger if you want one...

..or do the aliens eat it vicariously?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   
We are just cybernetic meat suits.

This bag of bones is a container.

What exactly it contains is one soul.

Try to keep it in one piece.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 03:56 PM
link   
That is a great observation!
I have also interacted with beings and
lights in the sky.
And yes, they seem to observe and interact back.
I have thought before that they hone in on our vibrations, frequency and/or electrical output of sorts.
It is very interesting to think on.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:27 PM
link   
This has to be the weirdest thread I've ever seen.
Completely out there and insane.
Like padded room insane.
Unfortunately, you may be right.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:29 PM
link   

It's actually why I shifted the focus of my 'research' a bit towards religion.
"He sees and knows everything"

It's equally not providing any hard facts as 'aliens' also does not. Because religion found a backdoor when they say we just can't understand or describe God.
Basically just that: after at least 6 000 years of 'recorded alien-contact' we still know nothing.
Isn't that depressing?

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   
a reply to: Mandroid7

Certainly in the wrong forum.

Gray Area, or perhaps Skunkworks would be appropriate.

edit on 4/1/2021 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   
I honestly don't have any thoughts significant enough for an alien to be interested it.

But that won't stop me from posting them for the edification of everyone here who doesn't have me blocked already.
edit on 1-4-2021 by Blue Shift because: (no reason given)

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Why would you say that?

Are you not familiar with Harley Rutledge's work in Project Identification? He also came to the conclusion that these things are telepathic, be they aliens or something pretending to be such.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Like padded room insane.

Sometimes all it takes is to nail down one thing, and it opens up pandoras box. We may not want to see what else is in there.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 04:59 PM
link   

You made no mention of aliens or UFOs in your OP.

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

The "back to basics" idea is a throw-back to the early days of ATS where there were only a handful of people engaged in these more speculative exchanges. While it's very important that ATS maintain it's reputation as a place where logic, critical analysis and even skeptical thought are applied to popular conspiracy theories, it's also important to embrace the ability to incubate new ideas and theories. The Skunk Works Forum is this incubator for your theories and ideas.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
Yes. And also knowing I may go to my grave not knowing or having any more real answers than I do now.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:01 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

The Gray Area is a discussion forum that provides a dedicated area for members to post their confessions, disclosures, and related extraordinary personal experiences. Like the highly speculative Skunk Works forum, The Gray Area will tolerate topics that may be unusually hypothetical or unproven for the purpose of vetting the stories of thread-starters by the ATS membership at large.

The "back to basics" idea is a throw-back to the early days of ATS where there were only a handful of people engaged in these more speculative exchanges. While it's very important that ATS maintain it's reputation as a place where logic, critical analysis and even skeptical thought are applied to popular conspiracy theories, it's also important to embrace the ability to incubate new ideas and theories. The Skunk Works Forum is this incubator for your theories and ideas.

I see. I was coming at this from a UFO point of view, which several in the field have related to the telepathic thing, like Vallee and Rutledge.

But neverthess, if moderators would like to move this over there, then perhaps it might be better.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   

Probably they won't.

But perhaps I'm wrong.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:51 PM
link   
The telepathy is apparently very common among UFO sightings. It would partially explain how they're so elusive. I have also had an experience that reinforces this idea.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

I have also had an experience that reinforces this idea.

Prove it.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Phage

Prove it.

You're gonna mostly hate this answer. It works kinda like Heisenberg's uncertainty principle. The moment you try to prove it, and I tried everything I could, it finds a way to manifest back into normal reality and theres no trace. If you haven't experienced it, it sounds like nonsense. But that's what happened. I am interested to see what others have experienced here.

And wait, why are you in this thread? We all know your stance will be non-contributing to such things. Yes, we are all aware that it sounds irrational, we don't need it repeated. But we saw what we saw.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 05:59 PM
link   
a reply to: cooperton

But we saw what we saw.

I'm sure you did. And I'm sure you were impressed by it.

posted on Apr, 1 2021 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: standingwave

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Like padded room insane.

Sometimes all it takes is to nail down one thing, and it opens up pandoras box. We may not want to see what else is in there.

I think the box contains something a bit more complex than the mind of man is capable of understanding.

I feel there is a definite tie in between the entities described in David Parulides books "Missing 411" UFO, the paranormal, religion, and most other forms of high strangeness.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join