It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Good UFO books?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 04:30 PM
link   
UFOs Are Real

Cosmic Top Secret

UFO Encyclopedia

I would start with those!

posted on Mar, 26 2005 @ 08:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simulacra
This thread and others like it suggest that it would be beneficial for members to have a forum dedicated to ATS book reviews. Let's make it happen SO

BTS has a bunch of book review forums, but I'm not sure they apply to this kind of book. I think this would be an excellent idea, not just for ufology books, but for books in general. BTS has fantasy/scifi and general literature that I am aware of. Maybe each forum could have a 'suggested reading' thread, so there would be "Ufology books", "Secret Society Books", "Religion Books", etc. I think this would be an excellent idea, hopefully someone with the power to make it happen will consider it.

posted on Mar, 27 2005 @ 10:49 AM
link   
In the "Literature" section at BTS there's a thread on Sherman's Above Black.

posted on Jun, 14 2005 @ 12:27 PM
link   
Close Encounters Of The Fourth Kind - by C D Bryan is a great read, covers the Abduction experience from an outsiders point of view.

good luck

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by meshuggah1324
UFOs Are Real

Cosmic Top Secret

UFO Encyclopedia

I would start with those!

The UFO Magazine UFO Encyclopedia : The Most Compreshensive Single-Volume UFO Reference in Print - by William J. Birnes

Is this the book you were referencing mesh?

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Thanks for the many suggestions

Anyway, since I've read "Crash At Corona" by Friedman, and just ordered "UFO crash in Brazil" or something like that, about the Varghina case(it seemed kinda current since UFO disclosure by Brazilian Airforce, still they had nothing to do with the event itself).

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:05 PM
link   

a book i HAVEN'T read yet, but will order soon from amazon is YOU CAN'T TELL THE PEOPLE by georgia -- i can't remember her last name, but it deals with the rendelsham case and i heard its good too.

This is the more definitive book on the incident...

posted on Jun, 17 2005 @ 02:32 PM
link   
Cosmic top secret as mentioned above, by William F Hamilton, if you want a book thats not full of theories and speculation, only facts, check out "UFOs and the national security state" by Richard M Dolan. This book has a complete chronology of almost every UFO incedent from 1941-1973. Very fact based book.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join