It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Meanwhile in the land of mismatched socks..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: boomerdude

You got me. I'm so a bot. Keep practicing your ka-ra-tey.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

I seen an interview with this guy the other day just before his court case. It's unbelievable what they're doing to him and his family. It's disgusting what this stuff's come to. It's one thing letting be people free to choose their lives, it's another pushing an agenda on children and signing them up for life altering surgeries without their parent's consent or knowledge.

I mean for #'s sake, we don't let kids drive, smoke, drink, or make any significant life choices with potentially drastic negative consequences on their own...yet apparently a kid can make this choice??

a reply to: ketsuko

It's in BC so definitely. Doctors get paid by number of patients. Anything they can do to get and keep lifelong patients they will.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

I'm with you on that brother.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
a reply to: Irishhaf

Yeah ... that's an issue. People want to shape their children without thinking about what the kids might eventually want.

Do this when the kids are young and they shut off all hope of the kids ever having kids. Had you asked me when I was that age of this kid we're talking about, I would have adamantly told you I was never having kids, but that changed ... when I was about 30ish. I now have one and I wanted him when I had him. I am still glad I have him and wouldn't change that for anything.

But these kids will not be able to have their own. That avenue will be shut off for them forever by these choices.

Sure, they can adopt and that's a valid and life-affirming choice although the left does its best to remove that choice too.

Not thinking about what the kids want. Caring about what the kid wants or needs. Selfish bums.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: sunkuong
a reply to: 19Bones79

Let the idiocracy commence.

There is no redemtion anyway.

Just sapiens being sapien.

No homo?

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Tyler Durden? Is that you?

posted on Mar, 21 2021 @ 12:01 AM