It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could this even be possible.

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: KTemplar

Did you ever figure out why or how it could catch up?

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

No

It isn’t the clocks. It happened to my place of employment in AZ. I was working at a school as a lunch/recess monitor. The day I started, the clock on the cafeteria wall stopped at 3:00. The janitor tried and tried to fix it. It stayed that way until I left for another position at another school.

edit on 11-3-2021 by KTemplar because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Quick question...do you remember anything unusual happening to you or your wife at work that day around 3:39 PM?

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 03:14 PM
link   

I've had weird, literally unexplainable things happen to me too. I have a friend who's experienced a lot of 'paranormal' events. Your clock story is very strange, as is the handprint occurence.

I can only speculate. Someone or something trying to communicate with you?

It's funny how some people will go their entire lives without experiencing any high strangeness, while others seem to be 'antennas' for it. When I was much younger, I was a die-hard skeptic. The Douglas Adams quote would be appropriate: 'Isn't it enough to see that a garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the bottom of it too?'

I'm no longer a skeptic. I find this stuff fascinating.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

Quick question...do you remember anything unusual happening to you or your wife at work that day around 3:39 PM?

Yesterday... Not a thing. Everything was normal.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
a reply to: ColeYounger

Thank you. I've always had a very open mind to "the other side" if that's what you'd call it so maybe that's why I'm a magnet of sorts. I don't dabble in anything paranormal or wicked or abnormal, nor have I ever, but I do believe there are things in this world not meant for everybody and not able to be seen by people who are more close-minded.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Holy crap! A hand print!

Too bad you couldn't "run the prints" to see who it might be.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 07:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MichiganSwampBuck

I was the only one at my house and even if there was a kid there at the time, it wouldn't have been able to reach that high without getting in the sink.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Plus, if this was a spirit hand print of a small kid, there would likely be no record of the prints of the kid while alive.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 05:04 AM
link   
My grandma used to have a clock that stopped every once in a while and would wind itself back up. It was really cool actually. Had little birds come out and spin around then a big chain connected weights would rewind themselves somehow and the clock would spin like 24 hours back to the right time.

Thats how i remember it anyway. Maybe its something like that?

or ghosts.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

Plus, if this was a spirit hand print of a small kid, there would likely be no record of the prints of the kid while alive.

It couldn't have ben anything else. I was sitting in my living room on a quiet Sunday afternoon around the same time that picture was taken (within a few months) and I heard - and felt - the pitter patter of what would seem like a young kid maybe 4 or 5 years old run all the way down my hallway, through the living room, into the kitchen, and to the bathroom.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: booyakasha

This is just a cheap wall clock my wife saw at Hobby Lobby and bought because it was on sale and matched the theme she had setup in our house at the time. I'd love to have a clock like your grandmother did. I was offered my wife's great grandmother's Grandfather clock after she passed back in 2015 but there was something off balance with the weights and maybe something else so I didn't want a big paperweight sitting on my floor.

posted on Mar, 12 2021 @ 12:11 PM
link   

The cool thing about science is that you have a hypothesis, test and then determine if factual or not.

posted on Mar, 15 2021 @ 01:39 AM
link   
it is the clocks.
eletronic wall clocks do have the ability to resync when repowered.

posted on Mar, 20 2021 @ 11:57 PM
link   
That is because you are monitored by government forces. They stop clocks with satellites, using laser devices or GPS signal. They stop radios, and tvs and phones. Probably you are on blacklist.

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

I have just noticed that your avatar looks like it has a pasifier in it's mouth.
Does that mean anything?

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Is the clock set by radio i have some i dont have to set them and if i mess up the time within 24 hrs they will reset. they miss name them as atomic clocks because they are reset by an atomic clock . They arent that expensive about 20.00 so you may have bought one without realizing it.

www.smithsonianmag.com...

posted on Mar, 22 2021 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Has anyone here experienced something like this or have some sort of scientific explanation?

ya brah! Its called hologram theory. Your not really real you see. Your just in a videogame, and your playing a charcter. This character is a married man with children. And he is doing and going through the motions of being a man with a whife and children going about there daily normal routine.

When in reality. Its all basically? A hollogram and computer program. And the clocks are telling you its time? For you to..Well who knows. But thats the matrix telling you something.

You wanted a scientific explanations didnt you. Random youtube vid on the holographic theory.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join