It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How could this even be possible.

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

originally posted by: butcherguy

Your choices are few...

1) You or your wife reset it, but forgot
2) You misread it the first time
3) Someone other than you or your wife reset it
4) Ghost reset it

You missed one:
YOU'RE GOING CRAZY!

There's still another possibility...
Wife wasn't really paying attention to what he was saying about the clock...and just agreed without thinking.

I do that with my wife all the time.

I'm a terrible husband...I'll probably go to hell.

Nah, our relationship is just as strong today as it was 8 years ago and the only two subjects she still agrees to without listening is sports and ancient history.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

I'm religious. Southern Baptist... I lost both of my grandmothers last year and that clock is just on the other side of the china cabinet I got out of my maternal grandmother's house. Maybe it's her, but I don't know what it could be she's trying to tell me.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

What time of day did she pass?

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

I'm religious. Southern Baptist... I lost both of my grandmothers last year and that clock is just on the other side of the china cabinet I got out of my maternal grandmother's house. Maybe it's her, but I don't know what it could be she's trying to tell me.

She's likely telling you to look up said passage and start taking serious precautions to bug out...

Without doubt if your OP is 100% accurate then 339 is the key to the message....it can only be passage related or numerology - interestingly the passage i advised you of and thestraight forward numerology aspects couldn't be more at odds in description but seen as you stated house is spiritual then the passage seems alot more likely.

Anyhoo.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

What time of day did she pass?

It was during the night, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't in the 3 o'clock hour. She did die in March, but it wasn't March 9 or 10.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

that clock is just on the other side of the china cabinet I got out of my maternal grandmother's house.

I have a large glass door wall cabinet...I keep full of ancient artifacts I've collected from around the world.
I'm sure half of that stuff is cursed and probably came from a burial site.
The lights in the cabinet go on and off by themselves at least every week...with no explanation.
We're just used to it.
edit on 11-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Ah I see, thanks for clarifying

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 10:24 AM
link   

that clock is just on the other side of the china cabinet I got out of my maternal grandmother's house.

I have a large glass door wall cabinet...I keep full of ancient artifacts I've collected from around the world.
The lights in the cabinet go on and off by themselves at least every week...with no explanation.
We're just used to it.

Thanks for all the constructive sarcasm you've provided.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 10:54 AM
link   

We're just used to it.

Thanks for all the constructive sarcasm you've provided.

You asked: "how is this possible?"...and I provided at least a half dozen possibilities in response.
Where is the sarcasm I directed towards you?
edit on 11-3-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 11:09 AM
link   
Is it one of those clocks that receive a signal ?
it lost it then reset it later? or got stuck.
look inside it?

if its some kind of ghost, say "thank you" !
you dont need it seting the clock wroung.
you dont need a bad or evil ghost.

be nice to you ghost or what ever.
in the old days they thought it was
some thing like pixies, elves or faires.
they ever put out a little milk and bread each day.
and they would help around the house.

ever had some thing go missing,
they you find it in sight on a table?
they get board and like to be appreciated.
they are not All evil.
they can be a big help.

you can think I am mad if you like.
I am! but if you look it up you will find A lot of infomation.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Your choices are few...

1) You or your wife reset it, but forgot
2) You misread it the first time
3) Someone other than you or your wife reset it
4) Ghost reset it

5) Mandela effect

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:33 PM
link   

I noticed when I went to wake my son up that the big clock had stopped at 3:39. Creepy enough since that's close to the "witching hour"

Mid day occurs around 1:30 in the afternoon, therefore mid night must be the opposite, around 1:30 in the morning. I have often mused that spirits of darkness would be at work when the sun was on the opposite side of the Earth, shielding them from the most direct solar light. The darkest part of the night was what I considered the "witching hour", never have I believed it was 12 midnight as popularly believed.

Just wondering what you thought was the witching hour.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT

I took your room of Conjuring artifacts as sarcasm (that's my bad). And the few calling me crazy after I exhausted every explanation I could think of so my story wouldn't look crazy. I guess it really seems that way to all or most who are reading it. Perhaps I'll figure all this # out in the near future.

The china cabinet just has her china in it, along with pictures of my family who are still living and those who have passed on.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:43 PM
link   

I took your room of Conjuring artifacts as sarcasm (that's my bad).

Now ask him about the messed up entryway in his old house.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:52 PM
link   
a reply to: buddha

No, I don't think you're mad. I lost my entire set of keys after laying them on the counter like I always do, only to find them later at the bottom of a little wicker basket on top of my refrigerator a couple of weeks later. I had to leave my back door unlocked that whole time because my house key was on that keyring. I lived alone back then and I know I didn't put the keys there because that basket sat atop the fridge and I never used it, I only found them because I'd decided to finally clean the top of the fridge off, the keys were below some pens and business cards I'd put in that little basket several months prior to sticking it up there. Who knows... I was just glad to be able to unlock the front door again when I got home.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:53 PM
link   

I took your room of Conjuring artifacts as sarcasm (that's my bad). And the few calling me crazy after I exhausted every explanation I could think of so my story wouldn't look crazy. I guess it really seems that way to all or most who are reading it. Perhaps I'll figure all this # out in the near future.

The china cabinet just has her china in it, along with pictures of my family who are still living and those who have passed on.

It's ok.
I just collect weird, ancient, esoteric things that, likely, are also screwing with my house.
You just get used to it over time.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 12:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: MichiganSwampBuck

I noticed when I went to wake my son up that the big clock had stopped at 3:39. Creepy enough since that's close to the "witching hour"

Mid day occurs around 1:30 in the afternoon, therefore mid night must be the opposite, around 1:30 in the morning. I have often mused that spirits of darkness would be at work when the sun was on the opposite side of the Earth, shielding them from the most direct solar light. The darkest part of the night was what I considered the "witching hour", never have I believed it was 12 midnight as popularly believed.

Just wondering what you thought was the witching hour.

I've always heard it was anytime during the 3 o'clock hour, but I've honestly never researched it. That's why I put it in quotes.

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I took your room of Conjuring artifacts as sarcasm (that's my bad).

Now ask him about the messed up entryway in his old house.

Is it like Houska Castle, a gateway to hell?

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:08 PM
link   

I’ve had the same thing happen more than a couple of times where the clock stops only to catch up on the time later, and Im the only one who changes the batteries or sets times.

I gave up on my sons clock; it doesn’t matter about batteries or newness, that thing has a mind of its own.

I’ve have clock synchronization problems and just plain stopping problems for at least 17 years.

Electrical problems of many kinds as well

posted on Mar, 11 2021 @ 01:11 PM
link   

I've had plenty of things happen in my house. Common things like hearing a child run from one side of my house to the other, my dryer door shut in the middle of the night, my freezer door shut as I drift off to sleep, even a hand print on a mirror I had just cleaned 30 minutes prior to seeing it. But a clock literally being stopped when I leave for work and then corrected when I get home? That's one I've never seen or heard of before yesterday.

Here's the handprint. I know I didn't miss that when I was scrubbing toothpaste spatter off of the mirror. Once again, I was the only one there. How did it get there? Looks like the handprint of a child.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join