It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Duchess Meghan Markle says Britains Royal Family Members are Racists.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Well the first world war and the direction in which it was headed spring to mind.

Some peeps can be a bit fickle about Zeppelin bombs and trench warfare with mustard gas.

Would you jump up and over a trench, to go charge German machine gun fire, in the name of a King, with a German name?

As they say, that's just not Cricket.

edit on 8-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:03 PM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax

originally posted by: andy06shake

On June 19, 1917, in to the third year of World War I King George V ordered the British royal family to dispense with the use of German titles and surnames.

Changing the surname of his own family, the decidedly Germanic Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, to Windsor.

So that’s a yes? Thanks for the info, any insight into why you could offer?

World War I, we were at war with Germany, German names were none too popular.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: Tempter
Why shouldn't whites get to preserve their bloodlines?

Eventually, all races will be interbred to the point where everyone is a single color...maybe orange.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: gortex
a reply to: carewemust

Everyday that passes proves her brother right.

In a handwritten letter shared exclusively with In Touch, Meghan Markle's estranged brother, Thomas Markle Jr., tells Prince Harry that it's 'not too late' to not marry his sister. “As more time passes to your royal wedding, it became very clear that this is the biggest mistake in royal wedding history,” Tom warns.
www.intouchweekly.com...

I find it amusing that they went to America for a quiet life but continue seek publicity at every opportunity.

The Royal Photographer says Meghan made Prince Harry "unbelievably miserable".

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I guess Harry was afraid to bring up his unhappiness in front of Meghan and Oprah, or he'd be labeled "racist" too.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Nobody knows what is happening inside a marriage except the two people involved. I would not trust what a
photographer says. I come from a family with very very long marriages. I'm sure what some people think/perceive/guess is exactly the opposite of what is reality.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

originally posted by: gortex

Everyday that passes proves her brother right.

In a handwritten letter shared exclusively with In Touch, Meghan Markle's estranged brother, Thomas Markle Jr., tells Prince Harry that it's 'not too late' to not marry his sister. “As more time passes to your royal wedding, it became very clear that this is the biggest mistake in royal wedding history,” Tom warns.
www.intouchweekly.com...

I find it amusing that they went to America for a quiet life but continue seek publicity at every opportunity.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

I guess Harry was afraid to bring up his unhappiness in front of Meghan and Oprah, or he'd be labeled "racist" too.

Excellent post. Probably one of the only people interviewed today who's opinion you can take to the bank as true. He knows them better than most. He has been a reporter since the 60's, had a close relationship with Diana and has know both William and Harry since birth. You can tell how genuinely mystified he is about Harry's behaviour.

Take this one to the bank ..... more than any other social commentator talking today with absolutely no knowledge and just making # up.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Hey Oprah, what's going on with your boot hmm?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 08:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: underpass61

Opra is under house arrest ? Lol she is wearing an
ankle tracking devise.

As far as any monarchy, they have to fade into history;
along with slavery and colonialism.
The symbolism of the crown has to go, like the way of
neanderthals.
The crown symbol has no difference than other
'power' racist symbols as the southern flag, swastika, etc. . .

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Of course they are. Its not racism. Its superiority complex. Her racial background is only incidental.

But if course they are.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

ankle tracking device.

When USA Today goes out of it's way to refute a rumor...It is NOT a rumor.

Oprah Arrested? No way!: www.usatoday.com...

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: djz3ro

originally posted by: Dalamax

On June 19, 1917, in to the third year of World War I King George V ordered the British royal family to dispense with the use of German titles and surnames.

Changing the surname of his own family, the decidedly Germanic Saxe-Coburg-Gotha, to Windsor.

So that’s a yes? Thanks for the info, any insight into why you could offer?

World War I, we were at war with Germany, German names were none too popular.

And yet they remained on the throne. How? It doesn’t seem possible, let alone likely, that a simple name change would alter perceptions very much and yet here we are.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Well the first world war and the direction in which it was headed spring to mind.

Some peeps can be a bit fickle about Zeppelin bombs and trench warfare with mustard gas.

Would you jump up and over a trench, to go charge German machine gun fire, in the name of a King, with a German name?

As they say, that's just not Cricket.

As above 👆🏿If I wasn’t inclined to do so when the name was German, why would changing his name change my mind?

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: ToneDeaf

ankle tracking devise.

As far as any monarchy, they have to fade into history;
along with slavery and colonialism.
The symbolism of the crown has to go, like the way of
neanderthals.
The crown symbol has no difference than other
'power' racist symbols as the southern flag, swastika, etc. . .

On the contrary.

These symbols are self perpetuating, look at the evolution of racism. Look at how royalty behave and how people react to them.

These things are never going away. The more you draw attention to them the longer they linger and their longevity is testament to the truth.

Humans love to have a station in the hierarchy, even if it is mucking out the slop bucket. Know your place and shut your face is here to stay into the foreseeable future unfortunately.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 09:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ToneDeaf

ankle tracking devise.

In all likelihood, it's probably a battery pack for her microphone.

posted on Mar, 8 2021 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Funny how some one blames the skin colour of others for a response to their behaviour. Pretty racists comments.

MEgain and HEnry can blame the family and not accept any responsibility for their own actions.

Once Henry is not promoting Megain into the limelight she'll drop him like a stone.

Best if everyone just ignore them and give them their privacy.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Duchess Meghan Markle says Britains Royal Family Members are Racists.

You don't say!!..really?? and Oprah is so shocked and chagrined at the world's most inbred social club who traditionally looked down on their own plebs with disdain, is gonna cozy up to a mildly melinated foreigner, from an ex colony of labouring class background..jeez never saw that coming..

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 12:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: bastion
Who gasped? Phil the Greek is famous for being a massive racist.

Was thinks not that myself. Can't believe this is such a revelation, thought it was common knowledge tbh.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:01 AM
link   
The other week talk about the queen using royal assent to force alterations in legislation was increasing.
Then no one is talking about it cos of racism.

Well played.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:37 AM
link   
a reply to: SprocketUK

Must have missed that mate.

Any links?

If any member of The Royal Family makes any attempt to influence and/or determine government policy then its time for them to go.
Lets see how much they whine on when they are stuck in a council flat in a tower block trying to get by on Universal Credit....or with their heads on the chopping block!

Personally I find the thought that the Royals are meddling in politics far more disconcerting than the whining of a self-entitled actress with delusions of grandeur and her enamoured lapdog and their woke allegations of 'racism' etc.

As an aside; I firmly believe that at some point in the future Meghan Markle will seek a more prominent role in the US, probably in politics.....she really is that arrogant and convinced of her own importance.

posted on Mar, 9 2021 @ 01:45 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

www.theguardian.com...

It was just starting to ramp up about what she's been doing, then this blew up.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join