It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the effing Beast

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:29 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rD

That's not the mark of the beast. It may be something that eases mankind into adopting it in the future, but it is no where near in depth enough to be so damning they once one accepts it he can NEVER enter the kingdom. This doesn't fit the bill.

Going off prospective technology today I think the best candidate for what could evolve into the mark of the beast would be something akin to Nueralink.

link

This article doesn't go too deeply into this next part, but Elon Musk expects that by the 3rd or 4th generation of this brain chip it will allow people to upload their consciousness digitally into the internet. It's really quite wild.

Certainly this is a long way from becoming reality, but if it ever does it will be the closest candidate for the mark that humanity ever faced.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 10:47 AM
link   
reply to: incoserv

This isn't the mark of the beast. It is the harbinger to it. First comes the social change, then the acceptance for 'safety & security', but last, last and most important is the worship, the allegiance to an entity whom most will consider the savior, be it man or machine and will take it anyway, knowing the whole truth.

This is exactly what I've been saying. Mankind is undergoing a massive program of conditioning, training, manipulation. People are being conditioned to accept and obey whatever Big Brother says without question. I am amazed at how many simply bend the knee with no independent thought.

Vaccine passports are not the "mark of the beast." But once you learn your lesson that saying to whatever digital ID your "betters" tell you you "need", it becomes normal and you are ready for the next step.

this post/reply most reflects my position on the 'jab' (covid19 serum/potion/ gene-therapy) being a pre-curser to mark-beast

the actual, prophecy 'Mark'...comes about only After the AC Beast recovers from a Fatal head wound...
and the False Prophet is instrumental in creating the image to the Beast And Initiating the infamous Mark in honor to the AC-Beast that was slain yet lived

* a present day drama with the forced COVID19 serum Jabs is a front runner of prophecied Mark-Image roll-out during the 70th week/Daniels end-times era

~take note that 2 present day characters are the driving forces for the current precurser events..
One might compare Bill Gates as the mastermind of the Shots requirement and Dr. Fauci as the carnival-barker that promotes the public mask-&-distance protocols....

*Gates and Fauci represent the anti-christ and false-prophet of the near future events told of in the prophecy of Bible Revelation
edit on rd31161479056603562021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

edit on rd31161479082103002021 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 12:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
Don't make the standard mistake of taking that verse in isolation; look at the context.
The context is "Who is willing to worship the image of the beast?" That is, instead of God. That is why God reacts against the mark in the next chapter.

I have a vaccination card, and close inspection of the wording does not reveal the statement "By this action, I renounce God". Therefore it is not the mark mentioned in Revellation.

In any case, it is not possible to have a "mark of the beast" until there is a Beast. So where is the Beast. Where is the great power dominating the worlld and persecuting to death those who insist on remaining with their God?

Play ignorant is a way to face God and tell him you didn't know. Of course there is no line which says you renoun God by accepting this vaccination passport. These anti-christ workers are no fools..if they put those words on your pasport they will stir everybody awake. No, they are sneaky and deceiving..

There is a good chance they will say that money, paper money and coins are a source of virus contamination and bring it in such a way that the people themselves demand these financial means to be gone from society. Maybe they will introduce such a terrible virus (covid mutation) that it is better to have every financial transaction digital. Next they will argue that for your own savety and conviniance this vaccination pasport, social number and bank creditcard be accessed on a chip. Why not put that chip under your skin...that way you will never forget to take it with you and have the problem not being able to pay for your gasoline or access to supermarkets or public buildings..

There you go.. if that is not the mark of the beast I do not know what is...or will be. It is right there..in your face.

edit on 3/3/2021 by zatara because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:04 PM
link   

The picture shows an infrared temperature probe in use. It isn't a barcode reader.

... and Isreal or Isfake?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: zatara
My reference to the absence of wording was a little rhetorical. The point is that the decision should be obvious enough when it comes, and the best assurance of that is God's reaction in the next chapter. He reacts as to people who have rejected him. Surely we can credit him with enough rationality to limit that reaction to people who have rejected him. So the "mark" CANNOT be something that people can be tricked into, as in some kind of game. It has to be a symbol of preference for the alternative version of god that is dominating the world at the time.

Which brings me to the other point. Check the order of events in that chapter.
THE BEAST COMES FIRST.
THEN he sets up the mark to identify those who support him.
Until you can locate someone or something that matches the description of the Beast, there is no point in even looking for the mark.

This site often criticises fear-mongering. I put it to you that claiming to discover the mark of the beast round every corner is unnecessary fear-mongering.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 01:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
a reply to: CthruU

I've always been on board but I had reasonable doubts, ofc. Nobody wants to believe this kind of madness is truly coming into our reality.

I guess now it's starting to get real and I'm not sure we are ready for what's coming.

Buy guns, practice shooting them and defending yourself against someone trying to disarm you, lock and load, and protect what's yours.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Through a total coincidence, and not a conspiracy at all : guess which same guy making billions in profit from getting everyone in the world vaccinated, will be making more billions from getting every citizen a digital ID/Health passport ?

Chummy Billy-The-Jabber !!

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: incoserv

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This isn't the mark of the beast. It is the harbinger to it. First comes the social change, then the acceptance for 'safety & security', but last, last and most important is the worship, the allegiance to an entity whom most will consider the savior, be it man or machine and will take it anyway, knowing the whole truth.

This is exactly what I've been saying. Mankind is undergoing a massive program of conditioning, training, manipulation. People are being conditioned to accept and obey whatever Big Brother says without question. I am amazed at how many simply bend the knee with no independent thought.

Vaccine passports are not the "mark of the beast." But once you learn your lesson that saying to whatever digital ID your "betters" tell you you "need", it becomes normal and you are ready for the next step.

I’m sure this conditioning has been going on at least since television started broadcasting ‘programs’

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CthruU

originally posted by: Dalamax
He’s got you there cthruU
Observed and confirmed. Lol
Faith no more.
a reply to: 19Bones79

If you say so.
I say think again oh tunnel visioned pack member.

Sorry, I missed that. Was howling at the moon.
You should articulate yourself with finer discernment, oh broad and closed minded juxtaposition.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
LSU I

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:33 PM
link   
wow ...
I cant say
I love you ..

and
n
o

h
omo

are we learning anything yet?
edit on 3-3-2021 by LeoStarchild because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:39 PM
link   

No wonder christians disgust me, oozing self righteousness and arrogance

That’s disgraceful, for you to say that, self righteous and arrogant and Christ called for love and compassion
Cos you are so smart or smarmy and better than all those who aren’t
Jesus taught empathy not pride

CtU, you are not preaching Christ’s gospel, your own arrogance and self righteousness
I have done it before, not proud.

Didn’t Jesus make it even easier for those of us who are thick as two bricks.
Reduced it to two rules to be the sum of the law.
Can’t for the life of me remember what they were though, help me out anyone?

A request for assistance from: Anyone.
edit on 3-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Silliness ensues

edit on 3-3-2021 by Dalamax because: And continues

edit on 3-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Please let the torture end!

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

Gold an Silver rule, which is older then Christianity ?
edit on 3-3-2021 by Specimen88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   

The answer you seek is Caesar Nero

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen88

Gold an Silver rule, which is older then Christianity ?

He who has the gold makes the rules?
I’m not sure that’s the one he was teaching. Although it has been around since the purple dawn.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Actually, Jesus reduced it to one, Go out in His name and love others
Not act arrogant and self righteous and be know it alls

THE LAW OF LOVE

For the whole law is fulfilled in one word, "You shall love your
neighbor as yourself." (Galatians 5:14 RSV)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   
There it is!
The man was a true reductionist and visionary.

It truly doesn’t get simpler then that and brought to us all by the key to the kingdom of heaven himself.

a reply to: Raggedyman

edit on 3-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Thank you Raggedy. Your a gem.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:39 PM
link   

Yeah but, it’s not easy, demands discipline, strength and reliance on the Spirit
Hardest rule ever
Loving our neighbor shows God our love for Him, for Christians

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:27 PM
link   
People have been seeing the Mark of the beast in all kinds of things for as long as I can remember.

I have a passport, why wouldn't the covid passport just be another stamp?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

One important thing to note for us rapture-believing Christians: Revelation is clear in that it describes the mark appearing after the church is raptured.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join