It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mark of the effing Beast

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:45 AM
link   

originally posted by: St0rD
a reply to: lostbook

We are in deep sh-t if that is so.

Judgment day is upon us from the looks of ithings so I guess the best we can do is work on ourselves, fight for the truth and learn to love and forgive.

Then be good and be judged. There is no fighting Gods will. Deny the beast and embrace destiny, it will happen if your kicking and screaming or not so why waste your energy and breath.
Relax. It’s all good for the good.
edit on 3-3-2021 by Dalamax because: Do is not so

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

originally posted by: CthruU
a reply to: St0rD

Yes those of us that aren't thick as a brick or reliant on pack mentality to form a opinion have been singing this "effing" song your singing since November 2019.

Nice to see your finially on board...better late than never.

Isn’t believing the bible and therefore the “mark of the beast” the epitome of pack mentality?

For me i believe some of the bible - certainly not all.....i am spiritual not religious......i believe in the 10 commandments deeply especially the idolatry section..... i can't believe people who take the time to look up the definition of idolatry actually believe it's ok to carry/worship a cross for example, i mean its in black and white in thr definition ffs......and to all the ones who want to start explaining to me why its ok to bear the cross don't bother......I've had it out with countless preists/pastors etc and i stand firm.

So no pack mentality certainly doesn't apply to me thats for sure but as for most other christians? Well you'll have to ask them.

I have had many confirmations from prayertimes when i seek answers to this cross situation and i tell you now i stand firm and steady. The cross is the great deception and terrific want to be christians are being mislead by that particular pack mentality.

Exodus 20:1-15
Leviticus 26:1
Wikipedia :definition of idolatry..........but to name a few.

The road to hell is paved with good intentions.
edit on 3-3-2021 by CthruU because: 1

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

That is the conviction of their beliefs. Doesn't make them bad people, they really are trying to help.

I am looking at this from another angle these days.

The earths history is cyclical I believe. And each era had its specific religion(s).

The prophecy in the apocalyptic parts in the bible is self-fulfilling meaning it has to be effected before this age can come to a conclusion.

Mankind will then start anew and build up again until the end of the next age.

What blows my mind is who are the custodians of this knowledge and why is this the preferred method of existence?

A benevolent force would have us exploring other galaxies by now.

World hunger shouldn't exist.

War shouldn't be necessary at this advanced point in the cycle.

This planet could be great for everyone of its inhabitants but here we are being lead by retards and here we are accepting our 'fate' like retards.

I accept all of this and yet I am not a spiritual person in the group sense or by the book.

edit on 3-3-2021 by 19Bones79 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: 19Bones79

That is quantum physics/mechanics in relation to potentia and wave function collapse amoungst other thesis.

Relevant and confirmative of the existence of God.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

All prophecy is self-fulfilling down to the very nature of the beast in question.

You see an individuals expectations about another person or entity, eventually result in the other person or entity acting in ways that confirm said expectations.
edit on 3-3-2021 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:01 AM
link   

That is quantum physics/mechanics in relation to potentia and wave function collapse amoungst other thesis.

So no faith for you then.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

So no faith for you then.

How you summize that, this should be good.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:22 AM
link   
a reply to: St0rDAh the worlds newest and fastest growing religion-COVID 19,how dare you blaspheme it!

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:28 AM
link   
a reply to: CthruU

You said based on your observations that it's relative and confirmative of the existence of a god.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

This isn't the mark of the beast. It is the harbinger to it. First comes the social change, then the acceptance for 'safety & security', but last, last and most important is the worship, the allegiance to an entity whom most will consider the savior, be it man or machine and will take it anyway, knowing the whole truth.

This is exactly what I've been saying. Mankind is undergoing a massive program of conditioning, training, manipulation. People are being conditioned to accept and obey whatever Big Brother says without question. I am amazed at how many simply bend the knee with no independent thought.

Vaccine passports are not the "mark of the beast." But once you learn your lesson that saying to whatever digital ID your "betters" tell you you "need", it becomes normal and you are ready for the next step.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:42 AM
link   
He’s got you there cthruU
Observed and confirmed. Lol
Faith no more.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: 19Bones79

You said based on your observations that it's relative and confirmative of the existence of a god.

For basic starters refer the book "return to life" particularly chapters 8&9.
Authored by jim.b Tucker M.D.

I have faith. I also have faith in humanities abilities to find common ground and this book goes a long way to solidifying said faith by way of factual breakthroughs.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 07:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dalamax
He’s got you there cthruU
Observed and confirmed. Lol
Faith no more.

If you say so.
I say think again oh tunnel visioned pack member.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:03 AM
link   

Faith and fact are mutually exclusive.

Either you know, or you believe.

I believe what you are alluding to is called confirmation bias.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I don't know that it's the mark of the beast. Maybe it is, maybe it isn't. What I do know is "they" are making us pick sides and people are picking the wrong side either out of ignorance, fear or brainwashing. I am not sure. Anyone who believes shouldn't be surprised with all of this. Everything that's going on was already planned and written out wasn't it? Hard to believe these things are happening in our life-times maybe. But believers, we all knew sooner or later it would come to this right? My dad always told me "Sooner or later you'll have to pick a side and live with the consequences". I know what side I'm on. Do you?
What bothers me about it is people who have the slightest feeling that this just might be the beginning of the end, and take the shot anyway, then come up with ways to justify it. Like as if the "rules" aren't black and white. There is no grey area there. It's His way, or their way. Pick a #ing side.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No wonder christians disgust me, oozing self righteousness and arrogance
Well done

Are you sure that it isn't you? That's what I'm seeing, it is you who is what you say to others.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 08:55 AM
link   

I won't be participating in society if it comes to that. Hopefully more states join Texas in holding up their middle finger to coronavirus.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:15 AM
link   

But that wouldn't stop someone from buying and selling online.

So it doesn't really fit the verse.

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Believing in the christian religion has nothing to do with pack mentality?

posted on Mar, 3 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Raggedyman

No wonder christians disgust me, oozing self righteousness and arrogance
Well done

Me again ehh, out of all the posters above who sided with the OP. It's getting very boring indeed.

I think christians disgusting you is brought about by reasons best left unsaid.

John 15: 18-19 quickly evaporates my concern of your hatred for Christians as quoted above by you......"well done"

As a Christian
“those of us that aren't thick as a brick or reliant on pack mentality”
That’s disgraceful, for you to say that, self righteous and arrogant and Christ called for love and compassion

“been singing this "effing" song your singing since November 2019.”
With such arrogance and bitterness, who would listen to your song

“Nice to see your finially on board...better late than never”
Cos you are so smart or smarmy and better than all those who aren’t
Jesus taught empathy not pride

CtU, you are not preaching Christ’s gospel, your own arrogance and self righteousness
I have done it before, not proud.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join