It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New perspective on night-time experiences - consciousness displacement

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:05 PM
link   
Hi ATS,

Those of you who've seen my comments scattered around the boards will perhaps have notived that I have an incredibly vivid & active dream life, which on occasion has presented me with information which was later seen to have been genuinely prophetic, in a manner that has in two cases proven helpful for the security of the UK. There has been limited impact which has caused the UK military to adopt a readiness level change in response to psychic information that I could not have reasonably been able to find or intuit from elsewhere (IE - privately held information that I would have had no way of perceiving, information that was held by the MOD, the confirmation of which ultimately led to the decision to act). A decision which was borne out in reality during the time period my experience had indicated. Although unacknowledged by the MOD, government or security services, the information relayed through my dream experience was definitely a gift of God by virtue of having prevented a terrible disaster, a 'broken arrow' scenario that could have cost the lives of tens of thousands, or even more.

Among the many fascinating dream experiences I've had, there have been a few that carried such a sense of realism, both militarily operational & in terms of discourse with the politicos serving the nations of the UN. I have since realised that those 'dreams', both of which caused me to be literally shell shocked at the apparent validity of the experience, were most probably the application of a type of technology inherited from the 'Watchers' of ancient times, which were exposited through the medium of science fiction TV which was thematically linked to the origins of human & 'Watcher' culture in the ancient times - Stargate Universe. The technology I'm referring to is the 'consciousness stones' which transferred the consciousness of a person 'dialling in' to occupy temporarily the body of a volunteer, typically a soldier with high security clearance, so that the person dialling in can experience first hand something of great importance which is significant in some way for the ongoing wellbeing of the person dialling in, or the people who need to speak with that person, or as a means of demonstrating something to them which may have actual applicability at a future time, perhaps when that experience is activated once more.

As noted, on one occasion I found myself standing in the UN buildings in New York, speaking with Barack Obama & some other dignitaries & assistants/ security personnel/ ambassadors from other nations whom I didn't recognise. Standing there, I was presented with one of those fluorescent festival-type armbands which identify you to people who are aware of what the various colour coding & imprinted data actually means. In my case, I believe the wristband was applied so that I would be identifiable as having taken up occupancy of the body of the soldier who had been assigned the duty of providing a body to be occupied by the person dialling in. I was at that time told a little about the security of information which is shared with & witheld from various nations according to their moral outlook & dependability, etc. That was all that occurred on that occasion - it was just a brief encounter which perhaps resulted in the link being broken due to the shock which accosted me in the unusual reaction of one of the individuals in attendance in proximity to the group I had been brought to speak with.

On another occasion, much more recently, I experienced what seemed to be re-entry into the high levels of the atmosphere, coming back down to Earth after having been in a position of at least LEO, low earth orbit. The re-entry was so incredibly realistic that on awakening, I was utterly convinced that I had experienced that actual, real situation, perhaps in a previous life.. Different layers of the atmosphere caused different effects in the tangible, highly authentic effects of actually being there, living the experience in the highest possible detail. I was convinced that it was either a past life experience, or a strong prophetic indication of something that would actually occur in the future. However, after remembering the UN visitation experience, I realised that the re-entry I experienced could feasibly have been an experience lived out in the body of a volunteer astronaut (if you believe in the premise & provenance of the consciousness transfer technology I have described).

I'm really interested to know if anyone else has been exposed to some sort of consciousness manipulation technologies, specifically consciousness transference or displacement effects, events which you may otherwise have interpreted as highly vivid, deep realism dream experiences, when in fact there is an outside chance that ancient communication devices were involved (designed around the phenomenon of some sort of 'entangled soul-matter'.

Thanks in advance for sharing your stories!

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 09:28 PM
link   
The only creatures that can possess others are spiritual entities, and the only ones that would think to do it are demonic. So perhaps you dreams are demonic in nature. If that is the case then the coming down from low earth orbit could have been the experience of that demonic entity being thrown out of heaven and being confined to the earth during the last days as the Bible foretold will happen:

"So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him."

-Revelation 12:9.

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 10:27 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyInTheOintment

Nice thread, thanks for the positivity in the madhouse.

I travelled around the universe and kicked myself in the bum the other day. A kind of meditation projection without limits or bounderies. I was so blown away I almost hurt myself from the outburst of bliss and laughter that followed.

I am also enjoying my upgraded time machine which has new functions for more precision.

For example, I now understand the three main levels of past that I can visit. My personal past which is related to people and events, my historical knowledge past which is learned and retained information and then the "beyond" which is absolutely anything that isn't the other two.

Travelling forward there is my current personal realities, my possible personal realities, and obviously, everything else that isn't those two.

Absolutely NO LIMITS to thinking.

edit on 26/2/2021 by nerbot because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 26 2021 @ 11:10 PM
link   

My eyes!

Ach!

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 07:09 AM
link   

Hey man, that's super cool, must have been an amazing experience

The crystal stones are called ME's. They had different functions. Some had a form of ai, all sorts of stored data. They have been popping up around the place.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

The Enigmatic MEs

The Anunnaki are filled with awe and wonder toward the mysterious aura of power of the divine formulas—the MEs—that endow their owner with specific knowledge, power, and charisma
chris-h-hardy-dna-of-the-gods.blogspot.com...

The Giza Death Star Destroyed: The Ancient War for Future Science

books.google.com...
(there is an inside the book search bar - ME)

May I ask what makes you think the experience is facilitated by a device, rather than organic, from Christ within?

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 08:48 AM
link   

edit on 27-2-2021 by Yoamr because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: MidnightHawk

I would agree with your premise concerning forced occupation of one entity by another, only demons would do such a thing, I have been present at exorcisms/deliverance events, and I have been unfortunate to have a demon screaming in my face as I was praying in support of the person who was being delivered. The demons often try to terrify the persons in attendance at such events, though with experience it is fairly straightforward to understand how to continue until the result sought is obtained. Absolute humility & trust in the power of God (through the name of Jesus Christ, Messiah) is required, and it's not a solo sporting event, a team is required.

However, I do not disbelieve in the possibility of technological devices created by the Watchers many tens of thousands of years ago, which would be capable of switching the consciousness of two willing participants, for the purposes of (for example) instantly transferring someone with a specific expertise into a situation many parsecs distant, in order to rapidly solve an unforeseen problem being encountered by an 'away team', on mission in another star system, or for military intelligence communications, etc. The modern human discovery of & tentative engineering of applications connected to entangled particles provides a scientific basis for the possible reality of such technology. That is, if we assume that the civilisation which created the 'communications stones' (one function of the purported MEs of ancient lore, as noted by PrimalFractal above - an interpretation I hadn't considered until he/she pointed it out, but WOW it ties together so many threads of the sorts of mysteries I wonder about that I'm amazed it didn't cross my mind before!!) was thousands or perhaps even millions of years more advanced than we are. The complexity of the brain is so stunning that it will take us, I believe, at least another thousand years to begin to understand it at a level that might permit us to start engineering technologies that can interact with our consciousness - in ways which may ultimately provide us with the desired 'temporary consciousness swap' between willing volunteers in rare emergency circumstances.

The reason that demons even know how to invade the consciousness of humans, (I suspect), is because their own experiences of life before being disembodied at the time of their death - at least in some cases - gave them access to the knowledge of how such devices, and more to the point, how the human brain actually functions. I'm thinking in terms of how consciousness is generated, and how it is anchored to the physical body through subtle actions & processes of the brain, and so on. The ones who held that exact knowledge would have ultimately shared that information with those that did not originally hold that knowledge, perhaps something which is connected to the arid lands spoken of in Scripture & the habit of evil spirits banding together before entering a human being..

In regards to your assertion that maybe I'm Lucifer, I would have to say that's not accurate. To start with, I'm openly Christian, I was born again at the age of 20, I was baptised in water & in the Holy Spirit, I'm married with two sons (my wife is also Christian), and we both are blessed with several of the named spiritual gifts named in the New Testament. We actively hold ourselves accountable before God for everything in our lives, inwardly I'm always checking the content of my thoughts before the Lord (literally every conscious thought is 'captive to Christ'..)

The experience I had (which admittedly I didn't explain in enough detail, that's my fault) was actually of being strapped in a cramped vehicle, such as the crew capsule from a rocket, which carried me down through the different layers of the atmosphere on re-entry, directly above Antarctica. I had a beautiful (but very shaky) view out of the window as we plummeted down - I could see the horizon & the bright haze of the atmosphere, and the coastline/interior of Antarctica below. The G-forces were astonishing, I was being shaken all over in my harness, like the alarm clock on MC Hammer's neck chain.. As we entered each phase of the atmosphere, the exact 'tuning' of those G-forces & the effects on the capsule were slightly different - all of which gave the experience a phenomenal realism which made me 100% certain that it was either a fully prophetic vision of something that actually will happen in the future, or that it was a totally real, lived out (embodied) experience, not just 'a dream'.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I used to lucid dream pretty much every night for a big portion of my life.

In this, I discovered that there is a whole arena to explore there. Up to and including creating entire universes/worlds that persist between dream states.

In those worlds, we can then shape specific planet(s) to test out our ideas both creative and scientific.. Then see how it manifests and interacts over time, facilitated by the ability to fast-forward or rewind the flow of time in said universe.

Most dont seem all that interested in it, but there is a vast field of possibilities there that I dont believe we have even begun to explore as a species or civilization.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Perhaps you are the demon?

They are well known for making false accusations...

So perhaps you dreams are demonic in nature.

Your username, blackhawk, has evil connotation.
edit on 27-2-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: primalfractal

Perhaps you are the demon?

They are well known for making false accusations...

So actually that would apply to you? I made no accusation.

posted on Feb, 27 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: primalfractal

After more consideration I'll take a stab at answering my own question.

May I ask what makes you think the experience is facilitated by a device, rather than organic, from Christ within?

The living light would not puppet somebody, even with no conscious intent and serving the greater good, it would be a violation of free will. To move the aether waveforms takes will, so intent would still lie hidden in the subconscious, bad intent=bad repercussions along the way somewhere.

The ME crystals, which are a definate thing btw, bypass this by holding the intent within themselves, programmed in by higher dimensionals. Their own crystalline AI seed type consciousness, while based in quantum light, is of a lower elemental nature than ours. Hence it has less karmic backlash for scalar manipulations of this kind. It has a different rulebook to live by, and it truly knows not what it does in this case, whereas people always do, deep down.

The subconscious intent to be manipulated for the "greater good" or to manipulate for the "greater good" are vastly different terms.

An example would be intending God to use you to perform good deeds.

So while the consent to be used by such a device would exist subconsciously, the karmic backlash would be offset and absorbed by the device. God could be working through it. Such an amazing positive outcome, saving such a large amount of people, would by far counterbalance the karma into the positive, making it a good deed.

in order to rapidly solve an unforeseen problem being encountered by an 'away team', on mission in another star system,

That's about as clear as I can get it.

The ME crystal would be nearby I believe.

an interpretation I hadn't considered until he/she pointed it out,

He 😊

edit on 27-2-2021 by primalfractal because: (no reason given)

top topics

join