It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Liquid silver

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:42 PM
link   
There's a paper. The particle size was found to be superior to elertrolytic method. Look up Green Synthesis of Silver Nanoparticles by Leaf Extract of Argyreia nervosa & Anticancerous Activity

most simple vid

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
Mayo Clinic on colloidal silver and it's dangers.

...no sound scientific studies evaluating these health claims have been published in reputable medical journals. In the U.S., the Food and Drug Administration and the Federal Trade Commission have taken action against several companies for making unproven health claims...

high doses of colloidal silver can cause serious side effects, such as seizures and organ damage.

Don't get medical advice or advice on what products to use online. Too many scammers, some actually profiting off of giving dangerous medical advice.

And the Mayo clinic poo poos copper for arthritis and I swear it has helped me walk again with no other medicine or dietary changes
Then the clinic states to much copper is poisonous to the body but ignores all our water comes through copper pipes

Want some online advice, suffering arthritis pain, try a copper bangle with magnets or without
Best $15.00 I ever spent online, best advice I ever received

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: scraedtosleep

What kind of survival do you plan on doing? Bug out
on foot, in a car what? It would suck to toss it
out. And run in to somebody on the side of a cliff
some where who has covid. You could've saved their
life and fallen in love.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: PapagiorgioCZ

Diy booze

I have been looking into how to simply and easily make super strong alcohol from all kinds of stuff.
To strong to drink. medical grade.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Randyvine

Bug out bag. I need something light that can disinfect a major wound. Like if I miss with my super sharp knife and cut down to the bone of my finger. Something like that. But I also need enough of it in the bag to matter.

So disinfecting powders would be the best.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
The internal variable for silver treatment is still in question, however the external application has already proven useful in wound healing for both humans and animals, especially burns.
Did you know they use silver for treating external wounds on race horses ?

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

You won't find any credible source touting colloidal silver solutions as being anything but unsafe and useless for health. That's why just making that claim to sell it is landing people doing so in court for fraud.

Since this is about survival, carrying something like that is just dead weight.

Copper bracelets were popular in the 50s to the 70s and I remember people wearing them. I doubt they actually do anything, but that's different because it won't harm anyone. Useless in a bug-out kit though.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

So you're married! If you're gonna be hacking off
body parts? Just get a hand full of those little packets
of honey. Best stuff you can put on an open wound.
Always take note if you find it in the wild.

Nope honey is always the best.
edit on 23-2-2021 by Randyvine because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   

No not married.

I'm interested by your honey talk though. I have honey as a survival food source already. Would be nice to kill two birds with one stone as it were.

I'm going to look into honey has a wound disinfectant.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Silver Sulfadiazine cream would be worth its weight in gold if you had to treat a burn. It is amazing for severe burns. It is also what a physician would prescribe (apply it topically prior to dressing a burn wound).

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:29 PM
link   

You`d be better of bringing a small colloidal silver generator instead, its a great way sanitize water getting rid of bacteria and germs in water.

They use to use silver in milk to keep it from spoiling, sailors also used silver and copper in their water so it would be safe to drink. Ever heard of being borne with a silver spoon, it is said a child fed with a silver spoon has a lesser mortality rate and is sick less often.

Not to mention its benefits on wounds, Johnson and Johnson have band aids with silver woven into them to help a cut heal faster, they also put it in fabrics as an antimicrobial.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: scraedtosleep

Bug out bag. I need something light that can disinfect a major wound. Like if I miss with my super sharp knife and cut down to the bone of my finger. Something like that. But I also need enough of it in the bag to matter.

My advice to you is to have a totally separate Kit to go along with your "bug out bag"
My medical Kit is basically my combat kit I carried as a Corpsman. My husband has one and I have one, but then again im also a nurse

I know it sounds counter intuitive because you want to have as little as possible but also up your odds. But people I have found more often than not are severely lacking in their medical supplies for emergency situations.

Youll thank me later if you ever need it

Amazon actually isnt a bad place to look for "kits" From small ones that can be strapped on , to full scale EMT kits.

Dont skimp on your first aid
edit on 23-2-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Best anti bacterial the world knows. Just another example of
what were not told. The Romans always made sure they gathered
honey before a clash. Look it up.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: Randyvine

So you're married! If you're gonna be hacking off
body parts? Just get a hand full of those little packets
of honey. Best stuff you can put on an open wound.
Always take note if you find it in the wild.

Nope honey is always the best.

YOu need to be careful with this, not just ANY honey works well, it really needs to be Manuka Honey for the greatest effect
edit on 23-2-2021 by CrazyWater because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: cmdrkeenkid
Also, prolonged exposure can make you turn blue.

Yep that is no joke,and its irreversible.
duckduckgo.com...

Sorry for off topic,but it occured to me that you could in theory-feed all the people in the Chinese Dwarf town with enough colloidol silver to turn them blue-then you would have an actual,real Smurf town.
en.wikipedia.org...

I mean,how cool would that be?
Although maybe not strictly ethical.

Oh you can also use colloidal silver to make a certain popular medicinal plant self pollinate(if you were in a legal country of course)which may count as a handy survival tool to some folks

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 05:54 PM
link   
a reply to: cmdrkeenkid

Also, prolonged exposure can make you turn blue.

Yes if you drink gallons!

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:00 PM
link   
I have made my own for many years. Survival I would put my bottle in before most meds. If we start to get a cough a tablespoon and it is gone, we start to get a sore throat a spoonful and it is gone as long as you take it as soon as you feel the first symptom!

It is an antibiotic, it can be used to clean wounds it kills germs.
I
t is the only thing they used in the old days for surgeries and I bet it would out perform most modern household medications people keep, all of them, it stops Diarrhea it does so many things I can't count them all. If there is a covid I bet it kills it.

Silver, used as a topical antiseptic, is incorporated by bacteria it kills. Thus dead bacteria may be the source of silver that may kill additional bacteria.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Paprika is handy for clotting purposes as well. So is COOL ashes from a fire, including cigarettes. Chewing up and eating an unsmoked cigarette can kill/clear out intestinal parasites as well...nature isn’t pretty, keep washing your hands.

So about that soap. You can make lye soap or you can use yucca leaves (be careful of that spike otherwise you made need the ashes) as the juice is mostly saffrons as are the roots. Buckeye nuts and horse chestnuts (both inedible) can also produce liquid-ish soap by stirring broken chunks (pound with a rock) in boiling water. Can use when cooled down.

The fibers in those yucca leaves can be twisted into cordage and you can (if careful) use the spike with a fiber strand attached as a needle and thread for very minor sewing repairs. You may have better luck unraveling the weave of an old bandana (or an inner strand of paracord or fishing line) and using a honey locust thorn as a needle for heavier sewing repairs including attaching a hard leather sole to a moccasin or other handmade footwear.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blaine91555
a reply to: Raggedyman

You won't find any credible source touting colloidal silver solutions as being anything but unsafe and useless for health. That's why just making that claim to sell it is landing people doing so in court for fraud.

Since this is about survival, carrying something like that is just dead weight.

Copper bracelets were popular in the 50s to the 70s and I remember people wearing them. I doubt they actually do anything, but that's different because it won't harm anyone. Useless in a bug-out kit though.

"credible source" Yes because they get no $$, why is it like the news today they all report the same exact words.

posted on Feb, 23 2021 @ 06:09 PM
link   
a reply to: SeaWorthy

t is the only thing they used in the old days for surgeries

This is absolutely NOT true.

If you want to use it fine, but please dont be spreading things that are untrue about this stuff. It could get someone killed

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join