It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chuchuhuasi 2 - Trueman's Tincture

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 12:56 PM
link   
Well my friends, during last weeks, I've been continuing my research and experiments with this Rain Forest medicine. If you didn't have a chance to follow that thread, here is the link :

Chuchuwasi - Trueman's Experience

Now I went to the next level and used the barks and powder to make tincture. Here is the story step by step and the results, I really wish it can help other people but remember I'm not a doctor and I can't give medical advice.

I had the confirmation by mail from the seller of the powder, he said it's ground barks 100%, it means it has to be stronger than the raw barks when soaked in alcohol. I kept that in mind and proceeded to find the alcohol that I believe fits better for the tincture.

I found this awesome 100 proof Aguardiente, since it's even higher than what is traditionally used, I knew it'll accelerate the process.

I placed about half of the barks in this 37 CL bottle (about 1 and a half cup), and filled it with aguardiente, just after few minutes, it started to release it powers into the crystal clear juice.

I wasn't expecting that fast action, by 48 hours late the bottle got a beautiful color, but I still let it soak.
I just can't couldn't more time after about 9 days, it wasn't getting darker than that so I guess it was ready.

Before we continue, I want you to look at the next photo, the same day I made the 37 CL bottle, I peeled off like 5 fresh oranges, I placed the shells in a dry jar and covered with brown sugar.

After a few days, you'll see a kind of syrup in the bottom of the jar. Then I added aguardiente and let it rest until I need it.

Now, let's go back to the 37 CL bottle. I took a sip of the magic juice just to make room for some molasses to add to the bottle. I shake it and let it rest for a day more or so. My shamanic juice was ready for test and find out the results.

I came back from work full of pain. 30 minutes after eating, I took a total equivalent to a full shot but in 3 or 4 little sips distanced by 5 minutes. Oh Man...., it was delicious and comforted my old body, felt like a bear hug. I even forgot to take a photo of that life changing moment, but here's a couple of photos when I enjoyed it while playing my video game.

The first time I took it, I just was reading ATS and watching YT videos, I don't know exactly how much time later, probably another 30 or 45 minutes, I noticed the pain was 75% gone, I went bed right there, knowing I would be able to sleep. I didn't have to put a pillow under my legs and the pain was mostly gone. Was a great night and woke up ready to go work again. My mood also changed, probably because I rest better.

Sadly, because it is made with alcohol, I can't use it in the morning before work or if I need to drive my car. I'm planning to make a non-alcohol version in the future, I already know how I can do that but it'll be reported in another thread.

The next day after the first try, I took the powder and put the whole thing in a jar of about same capacity of the bottle, then added the aguardiente and mixed. That thing changed color to deep brown like root beer right the way, holy cow my friends !

Now the first batch is gone and second batch about to get tested. Remember the jar with orange shells ? Time to wake up that baby.

I Took the second mix (the one made with powder) and added to the jar with oranges and shook it well. Then I added to the empty bottle of the first batch (still the barks inside, I don't waste anything). It has the color of an Italian espresso.

This one got to be 2 or 3 times stronger and with a nice light orange taste and aroma. The effect of this batch should last more time than the first one. Maybe I won't need a morning shot.... hahaha !

Here we go folks !

Oh yeah....It's stronger and I can taste the jungle, it's actually dry, compared to the first one. I might add some molasses later. We have a big storm today here, I don't have to go work or drive today. Perfect time.

NASA landing on Mars today and "Trueman 2" launched today too. I won't go high, just painless. Mission accomplished.
edit on 18-2-2021 by Trueman because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:01 PM
link   
So, it may have medicinal value, but this sounds like a instance where I have to ask.

Does it taste pretty good or does it taste like gym shorts...or should I say gym shots.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
So, it may have medicinal value, but this sounds like a instance where I have to ask.

Does it taste pretty good or does it taste like gym shorts...or should I say gym shots.

You need to add something sweet before you start drinking it. I used molasses and brown sugar. Honey is good idea too. Up to you my friend.

This last batch is dry like whiskey, to give you and idea. I'll add molasses. I think it matches well with Aguardiente, which is made of sugar cane.

And yeah, it'll be delicious.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Trueman

originally posted by: rickymouse

You need to add something sweet before you start drinking it. I used molasses and brown sugar. Honey is good idea too. Up to you my friend.

This last batch is dry like whiskey, to give you and idea. I'll add molasses. I think it matches well with Aguardiente, which is made of sugar cane.

And yeah, it'll be delicious.
How is the shelf life on it, does it need to be refrigerated to last longer, or does it get stronger as it goes?
edit on 18-2-2021 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 01:21 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse
Since it has alcohol, I believe it will last more than enough time until you finish it. My batches are enough for about 10 days or so. I confess the first batch didn't last too much because it was just simply delicious and I took a bit more that I had to.

I also believe it gets stronger if you let it rest more time. Down in the forest they let it rest for 6 weeks. But they probably use 80 proof alcohol only.

I forgot to answer about the refrigeration part. This tincture was used way before refrigerators were around. I don't refrigerate it.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Trueman

That sounds like some good medicine and gave me some ideas to brew up a batch with some banisteriopsis caapi and chacruna. My usual dispensary pain tincture is the 50/50 thc/cbd mixture, it works very well and gives me dreams of flying.

I have also made a tincture using the raw material mixed with Brinley Gold Shipwreck spice rum for flavor and Everclear for the dissolving medium.
It works a little too well, if you know what I mean.

Also a good dissolving medium is vegetable glycerin, but a little sweet and needs to be cut with cranberry juice.
edit on 18-2-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Nicely executed! If you're feeling better then that's all that matters. The fact that you actually enjoy it too, is an added bonus.

I believe pomegranate skins are very beneficial, especially for throat problems. Perhaps, you could try making a batch and adding those skins, for when you have cold/influenza symptoms.

Pomegranate skins can be dried and pounded into a powder. There are many resources online that describe the benefits and how to prepare it.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: Encia22

Nicely executed! If you're feeling better then that's all that matters. The fact that you actually enjoy it too, is an added bonus.

I believe pomegranate skins are very beneficial, especially for throat problems. Perhaps, you could try making a batch and adding those skins, for when you have cold/influenza symptoms.

Pomegranate skins can be dried and pounded into a powder. There are many resources online that describe the benefits and how to prepare it.

Mother in law at home, about one hour ago she talked to me about that too. I need to schedule that batch soon !

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

That sounds like some good medicine and gave me some ideas to brew up a batch with some banisteriopsis caapi and chacruna. My usual dispensary pain tincture is the 50/50 thc/cbd mixture, it works very well and gives me dreams of flying.

I have also made a tincture using the raw material mixed with Brinley Gold Shipwreck spice rum for flavor and Everclear for the dissolving medium.
It works a little too well, if you know what I mean.

Also a good dissolving medium is vegetable glycerin, but a little sweet and needs to be cut with cranberry juice.

Interesting. My wife makes Artemisia tea almost every day, I like it but stopped drinking when I started dreaming with every dead person I know. Somehow cool but sad too.

I want to try guarana syrup instead of molasses, I forgot I have it in the fridge. It matches geographically speaking, all from the jungle.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:38 PM
link   
I have rheumatoid arthritis and it sounds like I need something along these lines. I've done diet changes, medication etc, but there are always times where I just need a little boost in terms of belaying pre-bed or early morning pain. That said, I also don't drink alcohol, so I'll need this non-alcoholic recipe!

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Skooter_NB
I have rheumatoid arthritis and it sounds like I need something along these lines. I've done diet changes, medication etc, but there are always times where I just need a little boost in terms of belaying pre-bed or early morning pain. That said, I also don't drink alcohol, so I'll need this non-alcoholic recipe!

I will certainly start doing non-alcoholic tinctures as soon as I can. Need a little investment, saving for that now. But if you check the first thread (link is after first paragraph), you can learn to take the powder directly. I did that.

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 04:16 PM
link   
I second...a non-alcoholic recipe would be wonderful! a reply to: Skooter_NB

posted on Feb, 18 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Buvvy
I second...a non-alcoholic recipe would be wonderful! a reply to: Skooter_NB

I'll cross that bridge as soon as I can. I'll make a thread about it. Meanwhile, you can do as I told Skooter in my previous post.

join