It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Impeachment Trial Livestream

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: CrazyWater

Sadly is not media in the US, but another branch of the regimen in charge, we lost our media years ago, after the great conglomerate take over.

Now I need to get some time and check who owns the media in the US now.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
a reply to: xuenchen
The impeachment goons need to summon Alexandria Ocasio Cortez as an emotional witness, due to her near-death experience on Jan 6th.

She will bring along her cabinet full of Academy Award trophies 😎

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:19 PM
link   
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Why yes, yes they are.

He's living rent free in their heads. Just as Clinton and Obama lived the same way inside the heads of others.

Nothing new here, save the level of animosity being put on display, animosity that is masquerading as "justice".

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:26 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

" Now I need to get some time and check who owns the media in the US now. "

The NWO and their Minions the CCP .

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull
a reply to: LogicalGraphitti

Why yes, yes they are.

He's living rent free in their heads. Just as Clinton and Obama lived the same way inside the heads of others.

Nothing new here, save the level of animosity being put on display, animosity that is masquerading as "justice".
Not so fast. This whole thing is new...!

“Unprecedented”

Obama and Clinton never got impeached after the fact

The sentiment maybe not so much, you’re right there

I see the save: but we all know how this ends...
edit on 9-2-2021 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

If Donald J. Trump Runs for Office Again in 2024 , and Wins , can he then Finally Drain the Swamp by Putting All those Treasonists Politicians in Both Parties in a Federal Prison for Life and then Let our Beloved Country Enjoy our Constitutional Liberties Again ?

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:34 PM
link   
No chief justice its not an impeachment trial its a farce, wont bother to give it any time myself.

Got enough on my plate that getting pissed off at something so obviously screwed up isnt worth it.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 05:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Zanti Misfit
a reply to: seagull

If Donald J. Trump Runs for Office Again in 2024 , and Wins , can he then Finally Drain the Swamp by Putting All those Treasonists Politicians in Both Parties in a Federal Prison for Life and then Let our Beloved Country Enjoy our Constitutional Liberties Again ?
Only if it’s by EO

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 06:17 PM
link   
So, Democrats have completely dismantled the entire US Justice System for this # show?

Why would anyone answer the door for a warrant, speeding ticket or anything?

They have set the precedent that they've created a dictatorship.

Citizens will start to retaliate.

That's why they've barricaded themselves inside.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 06:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ohanka
How can congress vote on whether or not something is constitutional?

Isn’t that the Supreme Court’s job?

What a joke.

They live in a fantasy land. Lindsey Graham pointed out that Congress has no ability to put any civilian in jail for lying, or failing to appear.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 06:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Nivhk
So, Democrats have completely dismantled the entire US Justice System for this # show?

Why would anyone answer the door for a warrant, speeding ticket or anything?

They have set the precedent that they've created a dictatorship.

Citizens will start to retaliate.

That's why they've barricaded themselves inside.

It is a dictatorship.

Sadly too many woke "Americans" have their eyes closed.

I wish it wasn't true but it's right there for everyone to see.

I would half respect it if it was sneaky and successfully pulled the wool over peoples eyes but it's not.
It's a f#cking lame effort and anyone who can't see it is either willfully ignorant or a proponent.

Shame on you guys, you know who you are.
edit on 922021 by Wide-Eyes because: I should preview my posts.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf
No chief justice its not an impeachment trial its a farce, wont bother to give it any time myself.

Got enough on my plate that getting pissed off at something so obviously screwed up isnt worth it.

LOL, I just checked in on this thread to see if anything groundbreaking happened. Other than something amazing, it's nothing I need to worry about. Trump isn't president anymore. Maybe after this, they will all think they won, and let it go.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

LOL, I just checked in on this thread to see if anything groundbreaking happened. Other than something amazing, it's nothing I need to worry about. Trump isn't president anymore. Maybe after this, they will all think they won, and let it go.

No they won't.

Dogs with a bone won't let it go until it's either destroyed or buried where nobody can find it.
edit on 922021 by Wide-Eyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

No they won't.

The only way democrats and leftists can exist is in a field of hatred.

They HAVE to have an enemy to rally against, to protest, to raise funds against.

They are the anti- people.

They can only feel relevent if they are against something.

Without an enemy, they are NPC's, souless, and without character.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

No they won't.

The only way democrats and leftists can exist is in a field of hatred.

They HAVE to have an enemy to rally against, to protest, to raise funds against.

They are the anti- people.

They can only feel relevent if they are against something.

Without an enemy, they are NPC's, souless, and without character.

And it's sad that it took a Golden Toilet sh1tting billionaire mo' fo to really draw out the weeds of the cesspool that is DC...

This is ATS for Jebus sake. We shouldn't need to point this crap out.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:42 PM
link   
I love crocodile tears from the democrats. SOOOO EMOTIONAL

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh good lord, are you serious?

We have people on this site applauding censorship, book-burning and re-writing history!

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 07:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

Oh good lord, are you serious?

We have people on this site applauding censorship, book-burning and re-writing history!

I can only deduce that CERN did indeed create a small Black Hole and we are being sucked through it really slowly while the world turns upside down because this is upside down world. It must be.

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Nivhk

Yeah, I see it the same as you do.

If the law is to pay taxes, and those at the top are not beholden to the law, why should anyone else be?

Why should we pay taxes? Just because it is 'the law'? The law has just left the building, IMHO

posted on Feb, 9 2021 @ 08:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: NightVision
a reply to: dug88

MSNPC and CNN think they are broadcasting an impeachment. What they are really broadcasting is the death of their networks. Without Trump they are tabloid shows.

Wait, in a few months they will be doing rebroadcasts of both impeachments and the Mueller Circus.

Life without Trump will be especially hard for those with TDS addiction.

They will be Jones'ing.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join