It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump Impeachment Trial Livestream

page: 13
<< 10  11  12   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: marg6043
a reply to: carewemust

Midterm elections, I can not wait to see how that is going to go, perhaps democrats will have a way to steal those also. Turn the entire US to their liking.

If Typical (spineless) Republicans are all that's available to run in 2022, I don't care if Democrats keep the House/Senate.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 11:56 AM
link   
Trump defense attorneys are using Democrats words against them in a huge way this afternoon. Democrats have to be embarrassed.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Trump defense attorneys are using Democrats words against them in a huge way this afternoon. Democrats have to be embarrassed.

Impossible
They have no shame

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Krakatoa

Ummm... that is from 2017 all about one incident. Not he's been denouncing it since 2017. Where are all the links from last year? Besides "stand down and stand by" You would like me to find one other incident for Biden?

Can you list all of the times that the proud boys or any of the many other right wing "domestic terrorist" groups descended on a city and started destroying things?

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog

originally posted by: frogs453
a reply to: Krakatoa

Ummm... that is from 2017 all about one incident. Not he's been denouncing it since 2017. Where are all the links from last year? Besides "stand down and stand by" You would like me to find one other incident for Biden?

Can you list all of the times that the proud boys or any of the many other right wing "domestic terrorist" groups descended on a city and started destroying things?

ZERO

That’s why why’re such a threat.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Could that be why Trump hasn't denounced the right wing violence? Probably a waste of time to bring it up though. Once "Orange Man Bad" gets into a person's head they never get over it.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: DeadlyStaringFrog
Defense attorneys played videos of President Trump denouncing right wing violence from White Supremacists, Skinheads, etc.. this morning.

If Democrats were watching the trial, it was most likely the first time they've heard it. In fact, there were a lot of eye-opening moments for Democrat voters from the Trump defense team today.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DeadlyStaringFrog
a reply to: Breakthestreak
Could that be why Trump hasn't denounced the right wing violence? Probably a waste of time to bring it up though. Once "Orange Man Bad" gets into a person's head they never get over it.

maybe you missed this because twitter banned it and the media refused to play white house announcements because narrative. Twitter actually banned the real time tweet video the evening of the incident asking people to go home and condemning the violence right then.

President Trump denounces violence in new White House address

"I want to be very clear -- I unequivocally condemned the violence that we saw last week, violence and vandalism have absolutely no place in our country, and no place in our movement," he said. "Making America great again has always been about defending the rule of law, supporting the men and women of law enforcement and upholding our nation's most sacred traditions and values mob violence goes against everything I believe in, and everything our movement stands for. No true supporter of mine could ever endorse political violence, no true supporter of mine could ever disrespect, law enforcement, or our great American flag, no true supporter of mine could ever threaten or harass their fellow Americans. If you do any of these things you are not supporting our movement, you're attacking it, and you are attacking our country. We cannot tolerate it."

There is a clear pattern of selected editing and outright censorship from the MSM. Nobody on the right is censoring -- think about that. Most people never saw the follow on sentence condemning the white supremecists in Charlottesville, cutting off the feed at "good people on both sides" and leaving out the specific call out the exception of white supremecists and racists. You've got to find the truth because they are not giving it to you straight. It's out there though.
edit on 12-2-2021 by Halfswede because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 03:27 PM
link   
The Defense has rested/finished.

14 hours for the deceitful prosecutors.

4 hours for the no-hype defense.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:12 PM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

That's because the liberal butt kissing media has been against anything Trump since he win the election talking about selective news we all know how that works.

Is despicable.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Alright finally had someone clue me in, apparently they are using the standard of lower level impeachments here since trump is no longer president.

This has typically been used for judges state legislatures and the occasional congress critter.
edit on 12-2-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

That is why Leahy is presiding, still doesnt seem fair to me but meh..
edit on 12-2-2021 by Irishhaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:38 PM
link   
Summary of Day #4: www.cbsnews.com...

Note how Senators Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins are trying hard to find a reason to vote "Yes", to convict President Trump of inciting an insurrection. Those two didn't like our "drain the swamp" President, and they're eager to keep him out of public office going forward.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Summary of Day #4: www.cbsnews.com...

Note how Senators Lisa Murkowski and Susan Collins are trying hard to find a reason to vote "Yes", to convict President Trump of inciting an insurrection. Those two didn't like our "drain the swamp" President, and they're eager to keep him out of public office going forward.

And there's this:

Senators Susan Collins and Lisa Murkowski also indicated that they weren't satisfied with the arguments today from Mr. Trump's lawyers. The two asked when Mr. Trump had become aware that the Capitol had been breached by rioters.

"I didn't really feel that I got a response but I'm not sure that that was the fault of the counsel. One of the problems is with the House not having hearings to establish exactly what happened when, it's difficult to answer a question like that," Collins said. "I was hoping that one side or the other would have, because I think it's a very important question, of when did the President know that the barricades were breached and what did he do at what time to stop the rioting and so I wish I had gotten the answers to that."

How that gets spun as her not being happy with Trump's lawyers, I do not understand.

posted on Feb, 12 2021 @ 09:51 PM
link   
The House managers clearly had answers to the questions prepared and typed up ahead of time. They were more than just generally prepared to answer on certain topics, they read from prepared answers that addressed the specific questions.

Trump's lawyers obviously didn't have the questions beforehand. I wish they had called that out.

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:13 AM
link   
Gina getting fired is a bigger story than impeachment. The “trial” would never occur if not for partisan politics, if the dems didn’t have control congress. We all know it’s falling flat on it’s face and aren’t watching it.
a reply to: dug88

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 05:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They may have gotten a heads up from Democrats of what questions may come up, but not from the Republicans. The former president's defense team met with no less than 3 sitting, impartial jurors, senators in the days before and hours during the impeachment trial. Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and others coordinated their questions with the defense.

edit on 13-2-2021 by Sookiechacha because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 13 2021 @ 12:14 PM
link   

HEARSAY !!!! ROFLMAO 🤣💫🤣

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Yeh we got a big laugh out of the “ fight fight fight” montage.
And oh yah he’s acquitted too!

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sookiechacha
a reply to: MotherMayEye

They may have gotten a heads up from Democrats of what questions may come up, but not from the Republicans. The former president's defense team met with no less than 3 sitting, impartial jurors, senators in the days before and hours during the impeachment trial. Ted Cruz, Marco Rubio and others coordinated their questions with the defense.

Are you sure you didn’t mix this sham of an impeachment trial with an old episode of “24”?
edit on 14-2-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 14 2021 @ 03:18 AM
link   
Dbl post
edit on 14-2-2021 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 10  11  12   >>

join