It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did A YouTuber accidentally Capture a Bipedal?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+24 more 
posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 05:22 PM
link   
I'm a huge fan of geology and love to collect Rocks, crystals and PMG's (Platinum Metal Groups).

One guy in particular (PioneerPauly) has a quirky and sometimes humorous approach to his prospecting and I find him very entertaining.

So the other day he released a video of him under a rural bridge trying to find some little flecks of Gold from the river, but by using ordinary kitchen tools (Like a Kitchen Wok, pot, etc.). He's at the river pouring water and rinsing out the 'over-burden' to get to the 'concentrates' and something at exactly the 8:50 mark something behind the bushes in the upper left creeps down and appears (to me) to sit down to observe him.

"IT" appears to be a bipedal of some form and it blends in nicely with the bushes.

I sent Pauly off an email asking if I could take a look at just those few seconds of footage from the RAW Original footage that was shot by his cameraman. I also asked him if he could confirm that he knew where all of his crew were at on this shot, (generally he has one or two people accompany him to his video-shoots.

I know that others saw it too as there has been a rash of comments about "Did you see BF" (etc.) I've never seen on his channel this many people all seeing the same thing. And at 9:45... something makes a sound and tosses a rock his way.. which he acknowledges and hears too, as he quickly turns and looks behind him.

So the main points to look at is the upper left corner at the timestamp of 8:50
The second point of interest is the rock tossing located at the timestamp of 9:48

So.. (tapping foot), hopefully I'll get a response, or maybe because of the amount of posts regarding a possible sighting might prompt him to address it in a video (I doubt that would happen, but maybe).

So what say you ATS?

edit on 2/3/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: a few typos

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 05:27 PM
link   
Not to be a downer but - a hunter in camo?

Bigfoot’s definitely cooler. 🍻

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The Skeptic in me says, " how would someone not have seen that unless they were pretending not to." At the same time, this guys seems to have several videos about looking for gold, and seems legit. Otherwise, yeah... that looked like a huge ape-like thing just watching him from the other side of the river.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: timequake
The Skeptic in me says, " how would someone not have seen that unless they were pretending not to." At the same time, this guys seems to have several videos about looking for gold, and seems legit. Otherwise, yeah... that looked like a huge ape-like thing just watching him from the other side of the river.

I can only answer that question with my own experiences and that is when your out shooting for a show/channel, your in a different mindset and your focused on what that scene is and how your going to do the next scene. Now add to the fact that your looking for Gold/rocks/minerals and so your not thinking about .. Hmmm.. I wonder if theres a BF across the river?

I believe (at least till the editing part), that Pauly had no clue and if it hadn't been for the noise and Rock toss that this would've been oblivious to 'something watching you'.

At least those are my thoughts based on how I am when I'm out and prospecting. I've been in a similar situation of focused on the geology and then suddenly a rock is tossed about a foot of my location and splalhes water on me. THEN I'm super-alert of my surroundings and less focused on finding whatever I was looking for.

So I can see how one wouldn't notice such in their own surroundings as I'm guilty of it myself.

Johnny

Dae

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Interesting! I hope he looks at the raw footage and shares his findings.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 05:43 PM
link   
a reply to: timequake
My wife and daughter watch Pauly, used to often. We prospect too, he's pretty good...but he's also a good marketer. Considering he gets paid by views..I dont put it past hime to "salt" the video and "pepper" the comments to generate more interest.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:05 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyAnonymous

After it moves I hear what sounds like a low roar. Can you hear it? It’s at 8:53 right as the camera view changes. He doesn’t react to it but it’s an odd sound.

To me it sounds similar to a sliding glass door as you open it.
edit on 3-2-2021 by TheLieWeLive because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: JohnnyAnonymous
.... and something at exactly the 8:50 mark something behind the bushes in the upper left creeps down and appears (to me) to sit down to observe him.

Well, the internet image as always is lacking in definition, you can see something appear, then movement, but it's not definable as anything really, (perhaps because in the first sight of movement, the colour of brown also corresponds to a brown colouring that is static above the movement, while the movement continues for a couple of seconds, seemingly uphill to the left then down again, and then up and down movement of a solitary visible element to the latter part of 8.52 seconds then the sequence is cut edited.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheLieWeLive

After it moves I hear what sounds like a low roar. Can you hear it? It’s at 8:53 right as the camera view changes. He doesn’t react to it but it’s an odd sound..

Yep.

I've already alerted some other researchers that have the type of audio software for analysis and have a library of (supposed) BF-related sounds to perhaps compare it to. So it's in their ballpark (if they even want to look into it at all).

I'm not going to hold my breath, as this indeed (as proposed above) could all be an elaborate hoax or marketing strategy. If you were looking for getting 'clicks & views', then having the BF Market off YouTube would be a certain plus to a channel owner.

I know that in the past, fellow YouTubers have tried to 'punk' Pauly with 'fake nuggets' to see his reaction. SO it is a factor we can't rule out. And It's unfortunate but it is reality.

Skepticism is good... and the more things we can rule out, then the closer we get to seeing what type of picture is really under the puzzle pieces.

Johnny

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:27 PM
link   
interesting...
That section of the vid was heavily edited, like to see the original.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:30 PM
link   

The guy's fangs gives an extra point to the Sasquatch video. I'm a believer now.

Sasquatch was intrigued when he saw the wok : "I got to see this human cooking sand".

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:31 PM
link   
He is always being silly

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:35 PM
link   

Its hands are very white for a bipedal.

Looks very human to me, am i the only one seeing white hands?

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: SecretKnowledge

Maybe they come in different colors, like us.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Not hands.. but I thought the face was more exposed and lighter than the rest... or if were going to say it's a creature of some form, then perhaps less hair or fur?

There is as much of this that screams human, but the mystery side of my brain wants more evidence presented.

I'll be honest with you all... until I actually hear from Pauly himself, I could tetter-totter both ways (Human or Creature). If we get some sound analysis back from the "whatever it was noise" that will help a lot (imho).

Johnny

edit on 2/3/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Typpos (see what I did there?)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Sorry Johnny what do you mean by 'not hands'? The hands are definitely white.

edit on 3/2/21 by SecretKnowledge because: yes i see what you did therr

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Sorry Johnny what do you mean by 'not hands'? The hands are definitely white

This is the great thing about a group discussion as someone might see something that others don't!

I'm not convinced (totally) that were seeing a hand, (it might be carrying something, might be part of backpack gear, etc) and with my eyes I only see one (as you call it) hand. But we should definity include yours and (everyones) observations. It could be a paw or hand, there is still too much we don't know to start saying it's this or that.. And to be honest I'm just swimming in conjecture's as I await a reply.

Johnny

edit on 2/3/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Tiny tiny typos

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Well i have to disagree, there is 2 hands to be seen. Not that it changes the colour of them.

Cant see a bf being so open so near a group of people either. Maybe he's a friendly one. An observant one.
edit on 3/2/21 by SecretKnowledge because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 07:07 PM
link   

At 9:46 he hears a stick break and actually stops to look behind him. It sounded like a very big stick.

posted on Feb, 3 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Well i have to disagree, there is 2 hands to be seen. Not that it changes the colour of them.

The color is actually what I was replying to with your query of ; "Sorry Johnny what do you mean by 'not hands'? The hands are definitely white."

My reply was that I was paying more attention to the face and that it seemed to be of a lighter color than the rest of the Outfit (or hair/fur if it's a creature).

Sorry.. that was my fault for not choosing my words carefully to express what was on my mind. I sould've added something like this; "The Hands? No I wasn't paying much attention to any hands as I was fixated on the coloring in the face". If I had only said that... you'd hopefully have a better idea of where my head was at... Again.. It was my fault, sorry.
Johnny

edit on 2/3/2021 by JohnnyAnonymous because: Trying to re-write this so it even makes sense to me... lol

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join