It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally! Forensic Election Audit in Maricopa County (AZ) Begins Next Week

page: 60
<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude
I think the truth is a bit closer to the fact that more people voted FOR Trump than any other presidential candidate in the history of the United States, except for the guy he ran against...

And that's where it ends. You know I didn't and still don't like either one of them but it was pretty obvious Trump was screwed back in April so he reverted to doing what he does best, making sh!t up.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 02:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

I think the truth is a bit closer to the fact that more people voted FOR Trump than any other presidential candidate in the history of the United States, except for the guy he ran against...

And that's where it ends. You know I didn't and still don't like either one of them but it was pretty obvious Trump was screwed back in April so he reverted to doing what he does best, making sh!t up.

Nvm
edit on 12-5-2021 by Annee because: (no reason given)

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 03:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: Annee

I'm not disputing they voted for Trump, I'm disputing that they're disputing that there's just no way he could have lost because: yard signs.

I think the truth is a bit closer to the fact that more people voted FOR Trump than any other presidential candidate in the history of the United States, except for the guy he ran against, who campaigned from his basement, and those 75 million Americans feel like something may have be fishy with all this. I'm one of them, as are many on this site. Some of them have proven to be level headed people in the past, so just assuming anyone who doesn't buy what you are selling wholesale is an idiot may not be reality.

Because the other side can’t “rally” to get rid of your guy?

Face it — Trump is either love him or hate him — there’s no middle ground.

Do you honestly think those who oppose him don’t know that? They had to get out and vote or live with a guy they hate.

They voted.

so you are doubting the official numbers? We all saw them come in, first mostly Trump, then the 3am surges for Joey. Trump did get the votes attributed to him, even if he's orange and tweets mean.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:06 PM
link   

I'm not disputing they voted for Trump, I'm disputing that they're disputing that there's just no way he could have lost because: yard signs.

I think the truth is a bit closer to the fact that more people voted FOR Trump than any other presidential candidate in the history of the United States, except for the guy he ran against, who campaigned from his basement, and those 75 million Americans feel like something may have be fishy with all this. I'm one of them, as are many on this site. Some of them have proven to be level headed people in the past, so just assuming anyone who doesn't buy what you are selling wholesale is an idiot may not be reality.

Because the other side can’t “rally” to get rid of your guy?

Face it — Trump is either love him or hate him — there’s no middle ground.

Do you honestly think those who oppose him don’t know that? They had to get out and vote or live with a guy they hate.

They voted.

so you are doubting the official numbers? We all saw them come in, first mostly Trump, then the 3am surges for Joey. Trump did get the votes attributed to him, even if he's orange and tweets mean.

The late surge votes have been explained by Byrd.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:13 PM
link   
I have to correct my earlier comment regarding this article I posted --:

Windham, New Hampshire Ballot Audit Begins — Local and State Elites Ignore Will of the People and Choose Questionable Audit Team

-- and where I mistakenly repeatedly called it the Michigan audit instead of correctly calling it the Windham and/or New Hampshire audit. My apologies. It's the Windham NH audit.

Windham New Hampshire audit.

WINDHAM!!!

Okay, I hope I've made this clear now. Again, my apologies.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 04:41 PM
link   
One of the issues expressed about the AZ audit is that Douglas Logan of Cyber Ninjas, the security company heading the audit, had previously expressed his own concerns about election fraud:

The head of the team that Senate President Karen Fann put together to audit the 2020 election in Maricopa County drafted a document for U.S. senators who planned to object to the certification of the election results on Jan. 6 promoting various disproven or baseless conspiracy theories about the election, including claims against the company whose ballot tabulation machines he’ll tasked with inspecting.

The document, which conspiracy theorist attorney Sidney Powell posted on her website, lists its author as Doug Logan, whose cybersecurity company Cyber Ninjas will head up the audit team that Fann put together. She posted the document on a section of her website called, “Evidence of Fraud – 2020 Election.”

Logan authored a document titled “Election Fraud Facts & Details.”

Election auditor wrote ‘election fraud facts’ report for GOP senators who tried to overturn the 2020 election
-------------------------------------------------------------

Windham, NH is about to start their own audit. One of the concerns I'm seeing expressed is that Mark Lindeman of Verified Voting, the company hired to perform the audit, had previously expressed his own concerns about election fraud and audits for "fake" fraud claims:

It was soon discovered that New Hampshire officials selected an operative who alleged the election fraud claims were fake and worked to try to get the Maricopa County audit shut down earlier in April!

This letter denouncing the New Hampshire audit WAS SIGNED by Mark Lindeman from Verified Voting!

Windham, New Hampshire Ballot Audit Begins — Local and State Elites Ignore Will of the People and Choose Questionable Audit Team
----------------------------------------------------------

So both teams could be said to be going into their audits with prejudice and bias. I think both have made some pretty big claims, based on their own knowledge and expertise, and both now have the opportunity to prove or disprove their claims. In plain talk, it's time for both to put up or shut up. Each will either prove wrongdoing or not. Each will (probably) have their own means and methods for doing so. But in the final analysis, the proof is in the pudding.

For those who held Logan's opinions against him and expect a biased process and result, do you think the same about Lindeman?

And those worried about Lindeman, are you likewise worried about Logan?

Any expectations or predictions on how this will play out in the media? The political critters? The court of public opinion?

I have not yet found a description/explanation of the Windham audit and auditors, what they will be checking and testing and looking for, or how or why. If someone comes across one before I do, please post! It will be interesting to compare and contrast with the AZ audit.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Boadicea

If Cyber Ninja has professional integrity this is the time to prove it.

But, Dems have a right to be suspicious.

And I know, if he was on the other side of Trump — the Reps would be spitting fire.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If Cyber Ninja has professional integrity this is the time to prove it.

Most definitely! I don't think anyone is more acutely aware than Douglas Logan that he has everything on the chopping block here. The whole world is watching, and waiting, and whatever he delivers is going to define him for eternity.

But, Dems have a right to be suspicious.

Sure they do! Everyone does (and do). They may also have reason to be worried. Just as the Pubs may.

And the people of Windham have just as much reason to be suspicious of Lindeman, who has already declared fraud claims to be fake, and fought against the audit he's now part of. (I haven't seen anything saying he's running the audit, as I have for Douglas Logan).

And I know, if he was on the other side of Trump — the Reps would be spitting fire.

Plenty are... just not all.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Wow.

'The President's mental and physical condition cannot be ignored': More than 120 retired generals and admirals sign open letter questioning Biden's mental health and backing election fraud claims

They don't waste time getting to their point, and election integrity issues are the first addressed,

• The letter questions the integrity of the U.S. election
  • More than 120 signed the ''Open Letter from Retired Generals and Admirals'
  • It questions Biden's mental fitness, blasts the Iran deal, says 'anarchy' cannot be tolerated, and says 'illegals are flooding our country'
  • It echoes Trump's claims that absentee ballots are not secure
  • Other retired military officers slammed the letter as intrusion in domestic politics
  • Said Retired Adm. Mike Mullen, former chair of the joint chiefs: 'I think it hurts the military and by extension it hurts the country'

The letter also calls out the anarchy in our cities, the censoring and suppression of the free flow of information, and "Recent Democrat leadership's inquiries about nuclear code procedures". Hmmmmmmm......

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

Why do you have such a hard time believing that Biden got more votes than Obama but have no problem believing that Trump, who could barely break a 40% approval rating even among Right Wing outlets, could get more votes than Obama?

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:36 PM
link   

That letter is HUGE!

The Mainstream Media would have reported this ( www.politico.com... ) immediately, if it was President Trump being criticized. (Even when it was a known lie.)

But it took over 24 hours before "some" of the media picked up on it. From what I see, FOX - NBC - CBS - ABC- NYTimes - WaPost, still have not ran this bombshell story.

When President Trump (repeatedly) said the Mainstream Media was the biggest enemy of America and Americans, he was not kidding. Not one bit. I'm looking forward to them being exposed as the traitors they are, and appropriately punished.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Boadicea
Wow.

'The President's mental and physical condition cannot be ignored': More than 120 retired generals and admirals sign open letter questioning Biden's mental health and backing election fraud claims

They don't waste time getting to their point, and election integrity issues are the first addressed,

• The letter questions the integrity of the U.S. election
  • More than 120 signed the ''Open Letter from Retired Generals and Admirals'
  • It questions Biden's mental fitness, blasts the Iran deal, says 'anarchy' cannot be tolerated, and says 'illegals are flooding our country'
  • It echoes Trump's claims that absentee ballots are not secure
  • Other retired military officers slammed the letter as intrusion in domestic politics
  • Said Retired Adm. Mike Mullen, former chair of the joint chiefs: 'I think it hurts the military and by extension it hurts the country'

The letter also calls out the anarchy in our cities, the censoring and suppression of the free flow of information, and "Recent Democrat leadership's inquiries about nuclear code procedures". Hmmmmmmm......

Sorry
These "letters" are crap.
They were crap when attempted to be used against trump and are the same smelly disgusting crap now.

I really don't need some "important " person to tell me what to think.

Sunshine will expose the flaws in the election just fine all by itself.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Why do you have such a hard time believing that Biden got more votes than Obama but have no problem believing that Trump, who could barely break a 40% approval rating even among Right Wing outlets, could get more votes than Obama?

Sounds like there are a lot of fake Trump votes.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:58 PM
link   
a reply to: shooterbrody

The letters from former government officials against President Trump were drafted out of FEAR and HATE of the man who was elected to expose them all, and make them pay a price for damaging the country.

The letter described here: www.politico.com... against President Biden, was drafted out of genuine concern, and genuine love of country.

The anti-Biden letter carries far more moral weight and character, IMO. It's HUGE.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 06:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

That letter is HUGE!

I definitely think the timing is explosive, with the AZ audit midstream, and the Windham audit about to begin. But their words will carry much weight with many, though no force or authority. I do wonder what they know to make such assertions. I'm pretty sure they have access to sources and information that we don't

When President Trump (repeatedly) said the Mainstream Media was the biggest enemy of America and Americans, he was not kidding. Not one bit. I'm looking forward to them being exposed as the traitors they are, and appropriately punished.

I'm betting when/if that day comes, we'll find out they were all government agents anyway -- CIA, FBI, DHS, DEA, any and all of 'em!

Which reminds me, I also find it curious that Daily Mail broke ranks so to speak and printed the story. They were happy to sit on the Hunter laptop stories until well after the inauguration, and usually seem to play by the same playbook.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Yeah, well I’ve met some retired generals (I am in a military town).

They’re just like everyone else. Some are smart, some are friendly, and some are as dumb as a cardboard box.

The “Flag Waving” is not all that.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The letters from former government officials against President Trump were drafted out of FEAR and HATE of the man who was elected to expose them all, and make them pay a price for damaging the country.

The letter described here: www.politico.com... against President Biden, was drafted out of genuine concern, and genuine love of country.

The anti-Biden letter carries far more moral weight and character, IMO. It's HUGE.

Sorry.
It is really no difference .
The fact that you think one persons political opinion has more weight or character than others is distressing; especially in a purely political media event.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Sorry
These "letters" are crap.
They were crap when attempted to be used against trump and are the same smelly disgusting crap now.

LOL -- I love your plain talk!

I agree they're crap in that they carry no real authority or force, so it's just a bunch of has-beens whining to a lot of people. But value is subjective. Others will consider these heroes and statesmen protecting the country they served and fought for and love.

I really don't need some "important " person to tell me what to think.

You sure don't.

Sunshine will expose the flaws in the election just fine all by itself.

Yup. Anyone can have their opinions and their say, but talk is cheap and the proof is in the pudding. The fraud will either be proven or it won't.

Let the sun shine!

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: Xcalibur254

Sounds like there are a lot of fake Trump votes.
Oh? So you're down for an AUDIT? Lets do it, the only people obstructing are Democrats, no surprise.

Put your money where your mouth is yo.

posted on May, 12 2021 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Yeah, well I’ve met some retired generals (I am in a military town).

They’re just like everyone else. Some are smart, some are friendly, and some are as dumb as a cardboard box.

The “Flag Waving” is not all that.

It's not about the intelligence of the individual.

It's about respecting the time they have served defending our nation. You don't start out as a General or Admiral..It takes a long time to reach that rank.

new topics

top topics

<< 57  58  59    61  62  63 >>

join