It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The dark knight trilogy and predictive programming

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 01:10 AM
link   
So this is a warning if you haven’t watched the dark knight trilogy yet do not go further or scroll down! It’s a pretty old movie but excellent one!

I have re-written this post many many times and deleted it just because of how people view these type of posts! There has been legitimate terror activity linked to people who take this movie too seriously! I just want to highlight some interesting facts about this movie it’s symbolism and current events! I have had to prune or outright delete this thread because I noticed no matter how I worded it it seemed to come off as a bit troubling! With that said let’s get started!

The dark knight rises 2nd movie joker says something about predictive programming!

Joker: You know what I noticed? Nobody panics when things go according to plan. Even when the plan is horrifying. If tomorrow I told the press that, like, a gang-banger would get shot, or a truckload of soldiers will be blown up, nobody panics. Because it's all part of the plan. But when I say that one little old mayor will die, well then everybody loses their minds!

This is joker telling you about predictive programming!
He’s telling you that the only time you see true panic is when something didn’t go according to plan! That even a horrifying plan people will play along with!
So let’s look at some symbolism associated with this scene shall we?
Joker is wearing a nurses dress, he’s got a mask on, joker has dyed green hair! Let’s add one other factor before I explain joker says he’s an agent of chaos! Most people can attach these attributes to a idea! Think of your typical Antifa mug shot! Colored hair, gender issues, believes in anarchy! Anarchy is synonymous with chaos. The Antifa members even use the same type of crude weaponry, bats, knifes, occasionally a gun, improvised weapons etc.

What is the jokers role in the dark knight? Corrupting dent aka two face! However he does like creating class warfare like the two boats scene!

This leads me to the symbolism for dent! Dent is obviously a representation of the justice system gone corrupt! Dent a lawyer and someone who worked in internal affairs within the police department who investigated and prosecuted cops! Dent gets screwed over by the corrupt police and becomes a criminal seeking his own justice!

How the symbolism of joker “Antifa” and dent “justice system” play off each other? What does the joker do? He attacks judges,mayors,lawyers and instills fear of retribution! Anyone remember this election how people who didn’t vote to certify “they got threatened and their children got threatened” cancel culture, how law firms and judges had been afraid to take on cases! Antifa’s main goal is to subvert the legal system and they did. I could go on but let’s move onto the next interesting symbolism.

The dark knight rises 3rd movie and its symbolism!

There is a scene where bane the villain blows up a football field trapping police in a sewer! This scene is obviously representing BLM! Let’s look at BLM most important symbolism! The kneel during the national anthem! In the movie bane blows up the football field and traps the police right after the national anthem. The symbolism is very easy while this didn’t kill the police they are stuck between a rock and hard place unable to perform their duties! In the real world this basically nerfed the power the police held during the riots!

Here’s a new one maybe some of you haven’t paid attention to.
Banes stock market heist! What do you see happening after this scene? The wealthy Bruce Wayne “Batman” loses all his money! How does he lose his money? In the movie they steal his trumb print and bet on futures! What’s a futures “shorts” just like what’s happening now with the stock market! The symbolism is the wealthy losing their power! Who’s being blamed for the GameStop stock! Reddit and 4chan /biz/ and /pol/

One could say bane and Batman’s fight scene look like they are on the capital steps!

I think banes symbolism is “white supremacy” in this trilogy! Tom hardy is bald, the mask is supposed to be venom however in this movie they say it’s a botched surgery after bane is attacked! Interesting this happens during when “a plague” think censorship “why would people attack his mouth?. Bane henchman look a lot like ex military, they don’t look like the ninjas in the original league of shadows! They wear bullet proof vests, carry guns etc! It’s very right wing!

Well thanks for reading I could go on into the symbolism with the first movie Batman begins

scarecrow symbols are plagues “ in the past in Europe they paid kids to drive away birds however it’s theorized after the black plague they started using scarecrows because a lot of children died. There is also the symbolism of the harvester! How in the movie they use a microwave weapon to create the ideal conditions to instill a fear drug on the population ! WiFi is a microwave frequency which is associated with the internet! The internet is theorized as being a weapon originally used for defending and launching Coordinated attacks on an enemy. Look into ARPANET.

Scarecrow represents it’s different than the scarecrows symbolism in this case “the medical industry” in this movie he plays a Psychiatrist who’s main weapon is fear! He’s working with the league of shadows and imports and try’s to infect society with a fear causing drug! He gets from a country that’s basically China!

Sorry if this feeling like me just telling you the movie the symbolism is really in your face and relating into the real world is kind of obvious!

Have I missed anything ? I could go on but this post is a wall of text and maybe a few people might of spotted different things than me?

edit on 28-1-2021 by Veryolduser because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 01:30 AM
link   
a reply to: Veryolduser
Oh hey there buddy, where you been?? Yes these are very accurate ascertions.

Lets not forget the kind of messages they broadcast with the GI Joe movie the cobra army, taking an injection that make them fearless kamikazee soldiers, an enemy agent of that group having stolen the presidency under a clever disguise (masked criminal Biden is Zartan!)
The real world version of this group is also responsible for providing soldiers to Isis, Nusra , even the YPG as well as anti/fa and BLM. Many of them are unwitting servants who if they dont wake up will end up under the control of the tech Gods such as the fictional man in the movie Gamer who uses the allure of social media/vr living to nearly trick the worlds population into becoming literal slaves through nanobots he can control with opposite nanites that send instead of receive.

The breakthroughs of Buffalo University scientist Arndt Praelle have been able to achieve a similar technical capability of remote physical control of the human body. Could this translate into thoughts as well one day??

You simply think it, and a person can go on a rampage of violent proportions. Lets hope thats not coming to a dystopia near us soon.

Still in town??

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: worldstarcountry
Oh hey there buddy, where you been?? Yes these are very accurate ascertions.

Lets not forget the kind of messages they broadcast with the GI Joe movie the cobra army, taking an injection that make them fearless kamikazee soldiers, an enemy agent of that group having stolen the presidency under a clever disguise (masked criminal Biden is Zartan!)
The real world version of this group is also responsible for providing soldiers to Isis, Nusra , even the YPG as well as anti/fa and BLM. Many of them are unwitting servants who if they dont wake up will end up under the control of the tech Gods such as the fictional man in the movie Gamer who uses the allure of social media/vr living to nearly trick the worlds population into becoming literal slaves through nanobots he can control with opposite nanites that send instead of receive.

The breakthroughs of Buffalo University scientist Arndt Praelle have been able to achieve a similar technical capability of remote physical control of the human body. Could this translate into thoughts as well one day??

You simply think it, and a person can go on a rampage of violent proportions. Lets hope thats not coming to a dystopia near us soon.

Still in town??

Subtle mocking I like it!

I’m aware of just how crazy I sound that’s why I just skizo posted it anyway! While I’m sure the reference to buddy is a friendly term of endearment it also has a negative connotation associated with it! Primarily the intention of appearing helpful while judging someone! I’m sure if I address and dismiss what you wrote it would seem hypocritical! Which you would obviously play dumb and act like your Serious! It’s a great play!

While your primary goal is to mock what I wrote by wanting other users to attributing it your GI joe reference!

Sound about right?

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 03:10 AM
link   

I wouldn’t say crazy although I’m not convinced. Certainly be a fun conversation while passing a joint around the room. I like it.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 03:12 AM
link   

You post like a younger man! Nothing held back. Admirable...but mistaken...

Let's not stand on ceremony here...MR. WAYNE
edit on 28-1-2021 by SuicideKing33 because: When I saw the light it was nothing but BLINDING

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 03:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: SuicideKing33

You post like a younger man! Nothing held back. Admirable...but mistaken...

Let's not stand on ceremony here...MR. WAYNE

Yes bane posting! Interesting

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 03:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Grenade

I wouldn’t say crazy although I’m not convinced. Certainly be a fun conversation while passing a joint around the room. I like it.

Thanks I’m not saying anyone should accept this as truth! Only I found odd symbolism within the movie! Some symbolism is a bit stretched while the BLM one I think is interesting to say the lest!

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I've entertained the idea of "predictive programing", but have always came back to the question, "Is this art imitating life? Or Life imitating art?"

As a prediction of how things could play out, I can go with that. I should think that you have to have a plot that plays on current issues to keep people's interest. After so many movie plots up on the big screen, there has to be a few that come really close to how things actually go down.

Those movies that get close to reality and are more symbolic in nature, those ones work on a subconscious level and make me give more weight to the programing part. So "predictive programing" seems an apt term for these types of movies, but leaves you with no concrete proof, just coincidence it seems.

So I think the subject is interesting, but not all that sure that there is any real conspiracy involved.

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: worldstarcountry

That kind of reminds me more of "Ender's Game".

How Ender's brother Peter and sister Valentine, as children, hijacked the system, pretending to be adults, and taking over the world. They were able to do this with clever manipulation of the internet and by controlling the actions of the masses with just "words".

posted on Jan, 28 2021 @ 07:00 AM
link   

No actually, youe way off the mark. I was very sincere, and your writing style is familiar of a very old user i have met (in person). Of course that paranoid reply is right in line with the personality so im almost certain its you.
Why assume i am being hostile??

I have posted in support of predictive programming topics on here in the past and bring to table other examples. The examples incited are just as accurate, if not more so.

I even brought this up in a thoroughly researched post regarding the Las Vegas mass shooting back in i think in 2017.

Hey look i don't know if you ended up in a gulag after you left causing this sensitive suspicion of yours, but im not mocking you here.

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 12:12 AM
link   
I certainly didn't get the impression you were mocking them at all. I thought you supported his claims and I'm not sure why they felt otherwise. a reply to: worldstarcountry

posted on Jan, 29 2021 @ 01:48 PM
link   
This used to be a conspiracy theory discussion forum, but now it's more like a conservative politics forum. WTF happened? Too many fools on here regurgitating their conservative and main stream ideas and values. This is my commentary to your responses to the OP.

NOW to the OP: predictive scripting is a main staple of our society and your analysis is more or less on point. Sure the DK scripting is kind of vague and easy to misinterpret, but there are just too many others examples of predictive scripting in other moves as well, For this not to be true. EXAMPLE, in the 1992 film, Falling Down, the lead character finds himself at a market beneath pretend street sign crossroads reading CORONA/CORONA, and smashing a jar of American flags, and a lot of food . Coincidence? I think not.
In A book called Morals and Dogma, by Albert pike, it is explained that the main concern for elites is shaping and steering the psychic energy of the masses, and how THIS is their main concern. NO JOKE. We are the engine driving reality, but we've been yoked, and are unknowingly steering the ship towards the elites ends. Cheers

posted on Feb, 8 2021 @ 02:23 AM
link   
Really man?? Your the one choosing to disappear, for whatever reason i do not know. With your video editing know how we could have collaborated on some good projects.

I did not mean to spook you away. Reach out man, im still two blocks from where we hung out and had some beer. I am a friend, not an enemy.

top topics

join