It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Female Students filed a discrimination complaint over transgender competition

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+39 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Here we go.

We talked about this a while ago and now we are going to have to deal with it.
These girls are spot on, we can't ignore it. Watch the whole interview, it's interesting.
Listen to the girl on the right she lost a race to a biological male...

news.yahoo.com...

Three Connecticut female student athletes who filed a discrimination complaint over transgender competition argue that the president's new executive order is not fair.

edit on 26-1-2021 by JAGStorm because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm
Here we go.

We talked about this a while ago and now we are going to have to deal with it.
These girls are spot on, we can't ignore it. Watch the whole interview, it's interesting.
Listen to the girl on the right she lost a race to a biological male...

news.yahoo.com...

Three Connecticut female student athletes who filed a discrimination complaint over transgender competition argue that the president's new executive order is not fair.

Saw an opinion piece in Wall Street Journal today noting that 300 high school boys in track & field would have beat the women's 400 meter world record...
edit on 26-1-2021 by Edumakated because: (no reason given)

+27 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: JAGStorm

Can't wait till a transgender breaks all the WNBA scoring records.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

Saw an opinion piece in Wall Street Journal today noting that 300 high school boys in track & field would have beat the women's 400 meter world record...

There is a possibility of dominating in every sport..

+33 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

I still want to be part of a sorority girl pillow fight. it's been a dream of mine since I saw Animal House.
And now, it's closer to becoming a reality than ever.

I just have to believe in my heart that I am a 19 year old girl. Am I doing this right?

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22

Steph Curry could put on a skirt.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: JAGStorm

There is a possibility of dominating in every sport..

Track & Field Events
Cycling
Basketball
Softball
Soccer
Weight Lifting (many are already borderline "men")
MMA / Boxing / Karate

Sure many others that would find a trans guy dominating...

+15 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:21 AM
link   
Sucks everybody being treated equal, huh?

The hypocrisy never fails to astonish.

Give 'em an inch and they'll shove the mile down your throat.

+5 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
I’m curious if TPTB are going to allow for a legit discussion on this or they’ll just let the cancel culture crowd come in and do the “That’s transphobic!”, shtick.

I mean, I know what the answer is, guess I just wanted to say it out loud.

+2 more 
posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:26 AM
link   

We always here about it going this way....boy to girl sports.

Are there any girl to boy sports that have had any complaints?

I find it all really funny and am happy I have mentally healthy children.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:30 AM
link   

www.inforum.com...

BISMARCK — A bill that would bar high school and collegiate transgender athletes from competing in North Dakota sports under their identifying gender prompted marathon testimony from backers and opponents on Monday, Jan. 25.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   
fair is fair....

edit on 26-1-2021 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   
It should never be allowed. I don't care what names one might call me, or how one might see my opinion. It is wrong and unfair to have men compete against women. HRT or not. SRS or not. Your chromosomes and body build are still considered male. This isn't about how one "feels" or about what one wishes they could do or be. It's simply not a fair competition. You may find a minute amount of transgender men who are weaker than some women. But not enough that this should even be considered an option. IMHO of course.

Take the MMA fight between Fox and Brents.

In 2014 Fox was fighting her female opponent Taika Brents. Ultimately it should have been just “another fight” for Fallon and Tamika, if Tamika did not suffer serious injuries before she was finished via TKO.

Everything happened in the first round within the first two and a half minutes. It was a messy, bloody fight and not easy for everyone to watch. During the fight Tamika suffered a concussion and fractured her orbital bone in her skull and Fallon Fox didn’t stop until Tamika Brents was finally TKO’d. After the fight she received several staples in her head

Brents goes on to say...

she had never felt so much power and strength in any woman before she fought Fallon Fox.

I have struggled with many women and I have never felt the strength I felt in a fight like that night
. I can’t answer whether it’s because she was born a man or not because I’m not a doctor. I can only say that I have never felt so dominated in my life and that I am an abnormally strong woman in my own right? I still disagree with Fox’s struggle. Any other job or career that I say I try, but when it comes to a combat sport I don’t think it’s fair.

I take her word for it. It is simple common sense.

You can read more here - www.attacktheback.com...

ETA - The obligatory I don't care what anyone chooses to do with their body, their ding dongs or ho hos. My opinion on this is not made on that basis.
edit on 1/26/2021 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Remarkably.... that would be sufficient. Truth be told, he wouldn't even have to don a skirt, if I am understanding the whole thing correctly. He would just have to say that he 'identifies' as a woman.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:37 AM
link   

I think it will take a large muscular framed trans to enter the female MMA ring and kill a fighter for this to be noticed. that's not to say there aren't female MMA fighters who can kick ass, just that there are very noticeable differences in men and women, and feelz don't affect any of those traits.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

Remarkably.... that would be sufficient. Truth be told, he wouldn't even have to don a skirt, if I am understanding the whole thing correctly. He would just have to say that he 'identifies' as a woman.

does that fall under the "no take backs" rule, or can you cross your fingers so you can change back? Serious question. Sort of.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:40 AM
link   

I think it will take a large muscular framed trans to enter the female MMA ring and kill a fighter for this to be noticed. that's not to say there aren't female MMA fighters who can kick ass, just that there are very noticeable differences in men and women, and feelz don't affect any of those traits.

See my post above yours. ^^^^

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Are there any girl to boy sports that have had any complaints?

Hee hee hee ... Remember when the Boy Scouts were forced to let girls in? Can't remember which came first though: Girls or gays. Not a club I would ever want my kids to join. Too many 'advisors' of questionable character. You'd have to be blind not to recognize half of them as the predators that they are.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:41 AM
link   

does that fall under the "no take backs" rule, or can you cross your fingers so you can change back? Serious question. Sort of.

I learned a long time ago that women can and will change their minds about things, so yeah, takebacks are allowed.

posted on Jan, 26 2021 @ 09:42 AM
link   

If all is equal, then there is no reason for the WNBA at this point...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join