It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi. I am a Black woman preparing to run for President in 2024 as a Republican and I need advice.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:13 AM
link   
a reply to: Marquesa888

Get Ben Shapiro to be your VP, you will win!

link   

originally posted by: Marquesa888
a reply to: IAMTAT

California

No experience in politics, businesswoman.

TY.
What are your major concerns about the political situation in California?

link   
Hmmmm 😃

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   

First of all, WELCOME to ATS!!! Second, good for you!! I applaud your efforts!

As for recommendations:

1. Term limits. This message needs to be ingrained in both the republican and democratic parties. It needs to be the foundation of all candidates going forward.

2. Racism. In order to have true racial equality, race related issues should never be a political issue or agenda item. We are all equal in today's world. We need to eliminate race related issues from politics. The left only uses it as a way to pander for votes and it is one (of the many) issues which divide America, when it is used as a weapon.

3. Special interests / Money / Campaign reform. We must eliminate or severely curb money from winning elections, and we need to outlaw special interest money from campaigns. Following elections we need to pass legislation which imposes severe penalties for accepting favors from special interest lobbying. The point here (as with the two above it) is, these things must be core values of candidates going forward, and the only way to eliminate them are for the candidates themselves to practice what they preach.

Those are the big ones I can think of off the top of my head.

Welcome to the forum, and great thread!!

Flags for you!

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Ditch the GOP and run as an independent. Or if a new “patriot” style party emerges try and get with them.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:24 AM
link   
Run on a platform of universal debt forgiveness and nationalisation of the finance sector.

Debt slavery is killing the western world.

You might need to campaign with a bullet proof vest though...

At any rate, good luck!

link   

I would love to hear more about you -- what issues and reforms do you support? What would you like to reform or end completely? What has prompted you to run? Why did you not support Trump? Was there anything Trump did or promoted that you did support? Anything in particular he did that you did not support?

Personally, and I'm an Independent so you aren't really asking me just so you know, the two issues most important to me are election and integrity and women's sex-based rights.

Elections are for the people. Not the candidates. The people have a right to know that their elections are fair and honest, and the process needs to be transparent so that the people can know elections are fair and honest. Don't tell me there is no evidence of fraud... show me!!! I know there is evidence one way or the other... the records and documents either prove election integrity or not. Unless and until this is done, not just for the 2020 election but for each and every election henceforth, the process -- and all "winners" are suspect and not legitimate.

Women's sex-based rights have been stolen by woke men for men's "gender identity" -- pure entitlement. Women's sex-based rights are intended and designed for the needs of the female body. For very real, objective, tangible realities and purposes. NOT for the intangible, subjective beliefs and validation of men rejecting male stereotypes and gender norms. Women's rights are not trans "rights." Anyone not willing to fight for the safety, privacy and dignity of every girl and woman will never get my vote again.

link   
If you are for real, and most here assume nobody here is for real, don't discount what things Trump did just because you don't like him. His policies resonate with his base. Strong borders, energy independence, peace, America First, rebuild manufacturing here in the US, and peace.

I realize most of that is opposite of what the left seems to be driving towards, but then, it kind of answers why we have such a large political divide in this nation. We want totally different things.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Marquesa...We have a member here who, not too long ago, ran for a local political office (I believe as a R or, possibly an I).
Unfortunately, he lost his race.

Still, it might be worth talking to member 'Grambler'.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:28 AM
link   

How do you intend to finance your campaign?

People are tired of candidates being beholden to invisible string-pullers. Republican brand is waning in popularity at the moment precisely because people believe their candidates represent hidden interests vice constituents.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:31 AM
link   

My major concern about CA and the nation is the disenfranchisement of so many people to the point that a portion of them rebelled and launched an attack on our democracy. January 6th was one of the saddest days of my life. I feel like the coronavirus and inflamed rhetoric from Trump has exposed our necks to our enemies and they are biting. I do understand that we need to entertain a broad-minded approach to championing our democracy as being for all. I am a progressive. I approve of what Newsom is doing in some aspects. But, you can't cram things down people's throats and expect them not to gag violently. I want to unite and bridge the gap between Republicans and Democrats. I can't be everything to everyone, but at least we can open a dialogue and start talking again.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:33 AM
link   

Nope. If you're here, now? You've already lost.

And, how much $$$ are you worth? You have to be rich....very...to be President. Not contributions, but net worth?

Seriously, you can't be serious...especially how you are....thinking.

Stranger things have happened ....

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

a reply to: gb540

I have an interesting way of getting around the established press. I am a creator/producer of TV channels on Roku and Amazon Fire. I plan to have my own dedicated channels on those streaming TV networks to broadcast my message. I will be able to bypass the usual media control and go direct to the public. This will be a very interesting and thrilling adventure!

While this is a good idea. Rather than being an official mouthpiece for yourself, run a proper, ethical, honest network, one that doesn't push an agenda?

We already have a plethora of biased sources of news. We need some impartial.

I understand it wouldn't be as easy to go impartial when you're representing 1 side.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:35 AM
link   

With respect.

By your description, it sounds like you want to be another RINO.

Republican voters can comment here beyond my own perception, but there are already too many RINOs in the Republican Party. If you are a progressive, perhaps the Democrats are a better party to fit your political identity.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Flyingclaydisk

Excellent! Great points!

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

I am for real, although I am my only witness of that since we can't see each other. Strong borders, energy independence, peace, rebuilding manufacturing here in the US, are all issues that I resonate with. I do believe that in our nation and world we are drawn into more international cooperation and partnership in order to further expand our production and progress in technology and innovation. In my mind, America is already First. It doesn't need to be expounded as a slogan or catch-phrase to indicate protectionism.

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:50 AM
link   

One more. Although it may seem like a given...

4. Election transparency. At every level of government the American people must have complete confidence in the fact their vote both counts and it matters. There can be absolutely zero doubt on this. Just saying the words is not enough, there needs to be action. In today's day and age it is absolutely inexcusable that the greatest country on planet Earth has such a broken and archaic election system. There is absolutely no credible reason voters of any ideology should object to voter ID (in whatever form it takes). One person, one vote. And, the system should be 100% accountable and traceable. Period. The past 3-4 election cycles we have seen increasing claims of fraud. This needs to be fixed in such a visable fashion it will stop these arguments DEAD in their tracks.

edit on 1/24/2021 by Flyingclaydisk because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:52 AM
link   

California

No experience in politics, businesswoman.

WINNER WINNER CHICKEN BRUNCH!!!

Put me down for Marquesa888 2024!!

Edit:

edit on 24-1-2021 by Bigburgh because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:53 AM
link   

What are you views on:

-China as an adversary

-Election manipulation

-Can you give a short list of other Republican/Dem/Independent politicians you particularly admire...or at least feel reflect your general thinking?

posted on Jan, 24 2021 @ 09:58 AM
link   

I apologize for being a newbie. I want to know what are the biggest concerns and ideology Republicans have that need to be addressed by a Republican contender in this era after Donald Trump. I was not a Trump supporter. I am seriously committing myself to this effort and would love to gain a fresh perspective on where people think the Republican Party is headed. I need to shape my message and I would like some input. Thank you!

If this is true and you are serious, which I hope you are is BTW, it's obvious the game now more than ever is funding and finding on the ground persons and allies in every battleground state if not all 50.

As far as a platform as you have seen the Republican Party is in need of an overhaul, lean towards some of the Libertarian views, the same old same old isn't going to work. It hasn't really worked since Reagan, it was just the Democrats ran such god awful candidates, most times when they lost. As far as specifics taxes, getting and keeping our troops home, restarting American manufacturing

The key likely won't be just getting some Republican support it will be capturing enough of the independent and others that will be sorely disappointed after these next 4 years. Find inroads to the middle ground, loads of voters will be there

Beyond that steer clear of Globalism...

Good Luck...
edit on 24-1-2021 by putnam6 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join