It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AntiChrist will be Reptoid Alien Hybrid

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by enrage
was smart....which i assume he/she will be...then dont you think the antichrist will appear as something else.
Maybe a group or organization that has a popular charismatic appeal to them.

1 No, i belive he/she will appear as HUMAN only later to reveal his true NATURE.
2 Yes, A group or organization that has a popular charismatic appeal sure but he will HEAD it.
It will be the ALL worlds nations with one leader over all of them!

i can't see the antichrist following a set plan that was already foretold in numerous biblical scriptures. why would he? isnt he supposed to be deceiving and cunning. He'll trick us and we wont see it coming till its too late.

He will fool many , he will be a war hero and a "do gooder" like a philanthrepist doing good things, he will come from the north of jerusalem.

Does any one one if its the northeast or the northwest i cant remember or find the scripture?

[edit on 21-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:17 PM
link   
"What is your thought on this seemingly outlandish statement."

my thought would be you are looking for attention or points......

go for the glory dude, post jesus was a reptoid !!!!

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by syrinx high priest
go for the glory dude, post jesus was a reptoid !!!!

He isn't?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 12:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok
The Anti Christ will be an Alien Hybrid.
things to go by:
Define alien: Not human and not from earth in origin.
God = alien
Angels = alien
Devil = Fallen angel = serpent/dragon/saraphum = Reptilian being named samjazel
Jesus = alien/human hybrid
jesus was born half gods seed half man
anti christ will be half devils seed half man
Anti Christ alien/human hybrid

Any child born of an God/Angel and Human is a hybrid called a nephil
many hybrids are called nephilum

accourding to christian texts the devil/dragon/serpent will copy the divine birth of christ.
A tyranical Nephilum will rule the earth for 3 years in peace then revel his true self and the dragon who gives him his power which is his father.

I thought it was seven years of peace, but anyways, I think that this does sound outlandish to most people. Personally I have an open enough mind to grasp this as an eventual reality, but if it does come true, the suffering and anguish that most people feel will be because they never believed in mumbo jumbo like this, and guess what, it's actually REAL and happening before their very eyes. Talk about blowing someone's mind!!!! In another thread I said that when this happens, it will drive most people insane. It's a far cry from little league practice and dance recitals.

I think over the course of the history of mankind our minds have been conditioned to disregard things like this. Maybe that was part of Satan's plan all along. Maybe that's what will cost so many their eternal souls. Not enough people ask themselves about what the real meaning of life is. I can tell you one thing, it's not about material things and creature comforts. Those are parts of the deception as well. I'm not saying we should give these things up, but what I am saying is that we all better wake up to reality and start looking inside ourselves and realize that there is a reason for life and it's our job to figure out what it is.

Peace

[edit on 21-3-2005 by Dr Love]

[edit on 21-3-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Dr Love

I thought it was seven years of peace,

but what I am saying is that we better all wake up to reality and start looking inside ourselves and realize that there is a reason for life and it's our job to figure out what it is.
Peace

3 years of peace to moch christs 3 years of world peace when preaching,
4 years of despair/catastrophy making up a total of 7 years of tribulation.

I agree there is a reason for life and im finding answers to questions i never thought i would.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

shorty
How can one guess that devils/fallen angles/ serpents/dragons whatever are reptillians?

OMG you answered yourself in same question, lol!

is not a Dragon or Serpent a REPTILE to you?
is not every repeated adjective describing satan reptilian descriptians?
ah yes they are FYI.
there are HUNDREDS of REPTILIAN descriptians of satan/devil its harder to find one who doesnt say serpent or dragon in the same sentence you see, and for good reason they were trying to tell you something!
something painfully OBVIOUS to me.
satan is a reptile who has a human like form and a soul and intelectual thought proccesses = reptilian humanoid

i suppose the serpent being in eden was not a reptile to you?
the seed of the serpent is REPTILIAN SEED!
read the part about how god put a enmity between mans seed and SERPENT HUMANOID seed--- GEN 3:15
that serpent had FEET , LEGS , ARMS and HANDS and SPOKE and thought and decieved EVE a human! so a snake with legs and arms is a dragon or a lizard but definatlly a reptile dont you agree?
well i guess its not important if you agree its correct NEVER the LESS.....

and as you can see shorty i listed my definitions of the words i used to convey understanding to them and their meaning in this thread before i started!

You are some what ripping apart your own ideas. (btw, i still don't see how i answered my own question). When you say reptillian you and everyone posting here knows exactly what you mean by it and to say that proof of the existence of reptillians is in snakes and lizards is just laughable, because, like i said, you and i both know when you say reptillian you don't mean snake or lizard by any conventional sense of the word.

Yes, i do remember that the snake had arms and legs and spoke, i also remember god got pretty cheesed of with him and removed them. So if we are to go by holy texts you have disproven your own theory. Unless, by some fluke of nature someone manages to create a halfman-halfsnake creature. Which is highly unlikely, i do believe. I expect, as you have done in the past, you will defend yourself by saying somthing along the lines of "He only de-armed and de-legged one reptillian". Which wouldn't make sense. All women have been punished for Eve's mistake so why not all reptillians.

And it does not always pay to take the bible in a literal sense.

What makes you come to the conclusion that satan is a reptile with human like features? He is a fallen angel. So although he went to the "darkside" he was still a good guy to start with so one would imagine that satan is quite a good looking chap, just like the other angels. Why would god make an ugly one?

Or did god just make him ugly after he went to the "darkside"?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 01:24 PM
link   
I would also like to congratulate Acidhead on an awesome post! you said all i wanted to say and more.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:02 PM
link   

shorty
How can one guess that devils/fallen angles/ serpents/dragons whatever are reptillians?

ITS NO GUESS !

Me
is not a Dragon or Serpent a REPTILE to you?
is not every repeated adjective describing satan reptilian descriptians?
Ah yes they are, FYI.

I suppose the serpent being in eden was not a reptile to you?

definatlly a reptile dont you agree?
well i guess its not important
if you agree its correct NEVER the LESS.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shorty
You are some what ripping apart your own ideas. (btw, i still don't see how i answered my own question).

Oh really im ripping apart my idea that devil is reptilian, (uh huh) where do you see that ?

If you cant see where you answered yourself after i highlighted it for you
that shows your level of observation skills.

What makes you come to the conclusion that satan is a reptile with human like features?

AH OK every reference to him is included with a reptilian DESCRIPTION!

AH I NEVER said human like features i said HUMANOID their is a difference,
humanoid means 2 legs 2 arms 2 hands 2 feet 1 head.

DEFINE HUMANOID:----->

ENCYCLOPEDIA OF LAW-

The term "humanoid" refers to any being whose body structure resembles that of a human. In this sense, the term describes non-human hominids and indeed most primates, as well as mythological creatures and artificial organisms (robots), especially in the context of science fiction and fantasy fiction. An android or gynoid is a humanoid robot, even though the words are in principle synonymous.

Usually, a fictional humanoid species has the same basic body outline as a human, being bipedal, BUT DIFFERS in details such as coloring, ear form, presence of hair, average height and weight, size of nose, form of skin, "extras" such as horns, plates, claws, tails or multiple appendages, limb structure (such as having digigrade legs) and taxonomic lineage (being descended from reptiles, fish, rodents, marsupials, or a phylum not evolved on Earth, perhaps, instead of primates).
-------->Reptilian Humanoids are a COMMON conceit.

Main Entry: 1rep·til·ian
Pronunciation: rep-'ti-lE-&n, -'til-y&n
Function: adjective
1 : resembling or having the characteristics of the reptiles
2 : of or relating to the reptiles
3 : cold-bloodedly treacherous

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

www.m-w.com...

WHEN I say reptilian i mean ALL 3 meanings of the word!

He is a fallen angel. So although he went to the "darkside" he was still a good guy to start with so one would imagine that satan is quite a good looking chap, just like the other angels. Why would god make an ugly one?

Or did god just make him ugly after he went to the "darkside"?

WELL the TOP or MOST HIGH ANGELS on GOOD side WERE WINGED SERPENT BEINGS !
Of which some of these HIGH ones FELL! 200 to be exact.

As far as them being ugly or pretty,
BEAUTY IS IN THE EYE OF THE BEHOLDER

The texts say he was NOT physically changed when he fell just lost his position and luxury ect.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by lizzardsamok] extra DIV

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 05:17 PM
link   
If you think that the Elohim created us then why in the Bible does it say "God saith" or whatever whenever an angel is talking to a prophet? As if the angel had orders direct from God, 1 person. I agree though that the Elohim could have possibly created us because it can get pretty complicated when you think of just 1 master being controlling everything in the universe but thats still what I believe and will continue to believe. Nice theories you got there though.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 06:48 PM
link   
@LizardAmok

your logic in this thread points to reptillians being angels or demons of somesort - religious hierarchy. You claim yourself to have been visited by these reptillians

now going by your logical progression - will this scenario end with you claiming to be some kind of Saint , religious devinity , saviour or messiah ?

sorry about the slight off topic - but when you put your few threads together , the outcome is now YOU HAVE BEEN VISITED BY ANGELS

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 07:58 PM
link   
The Antichrist that you espouse does not and never has and never will exist. The Antichrist spoken of in the bible is the organized religions of today. Apply the criteria of the Book of Revelations to all of the organized religions of today and you will find your Antichrist.

[edit on 21-3-2005 by freddieb]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
well from the things i've heard and church and Bible commentaries i've read seraphim simply means the buring ones...the antichrist will be human and he will be charismatic...he will bring 7 years of peace but will break his own peace treaty midway through...he will be the exact opposite of Jesus who has given us a chance to be saved from the coming tribulations

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 08:20 PM
link   
Do not listen to what you hear. Read and understand for yourself.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 01:46 AM
link   
--------------------------------CmptrN3rd5--------------------------------------

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
If you think that the Elohim created us then why in the Bible does it say "God saith" or whatever whenever an angel is talking to a prophet?

Great observation i have the answer,
they used the "same word" for god and angel sometimes which was ELOHIM=THE LORDS / GODS
JAWEH= THE LORD / MASTER

As if the angel had orders direct from God, 1 person. I agree though that the Elohim could have possibly created us because it can get pretty complicated when you think of just 1 master being controlling everything in the universe but thats still what I believe and will continue to believe. Nice theories you got there though.

Thanks, its just an observation from the texts not my creation or anything, lol

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:02 AM
link   
-Skims the posts-

Let me tell you what I know/think, Satan is a Nordic...

The Annunaki are often confused with Reptiles, in fact they are not, they are amphibians, they are alligned with the Pleidans and some other races in a gallatic federation if you will.

These people are in fact our friends...

Although i'm not really a JoS Satanist, I do believe in alot of what they write about: www.joyofsatan.com...

Let me tell you, Satan is NOT the bad guy, Yaweh is...Yaweh, the Grey and ofcourse the reptiles are more or less against us.

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo

Although i'm not really a JoS Satanist, I do believe in alot of what they write about: www.joyofsatan.com...

Let me tell you, Satan is NOT the bad guy, Yaweh is...

I'll give you credit man, you got some cojones comin' on here and writing that!

Peace

Edit: my spanish was a little off.

[edit on 22-3-2005 by Dr Love]

posted on Mar, 22 2005 @ 10:04 AM
link   
Wow that is crazy! Oh I love you Ground Zero! lol

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 12:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GrOuNd_ZeRo
-Skims the posts-
Let me tell you what I know/think, Satan is a Nordic...

lol,hey wasup GrdZero,----> evidence in texts to support that nordic theory?

The Annunaki are often confused with Reptiles, in fact they are not, they are amphibians, they are alligned with the Pleidans and some other races in a gallatic federation if you will.

ill partly agree they were known to live in submerged areas so amphibios in that respect but not in form in my oppinion due to figurines made in there image, they resemble ET from ET the movie from statuetes.

These people are in fact our friends...

I agree.

there is some truth in with it.

Let me tell you, Satan is NOT the bad guy, Yaweh is...Yaweh, the Grey and ofcourse the reptiles are more or less against us.

OK ill buy grey and reptile but why YAWEH / EL?
what eveidence in text can you quote?

[edit on 23-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 01:42 AM
link   
Hey LA would you happen to have a link where it states that Elohim means Lords? Just curious.

EDIT: Oh and no offense but whats that hot guy in your avatar all about? lol And do you listen to Korn?

[edit on 23-3-2005 by CmptrN3rd5]

posted on Mar, 23 2005 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Hey LA would you happen to have a link where it states that Elohim means Lords? Just curious.

EDIT: Oh and no offense but whats that hot guy in your avatar all about? lol And do you listen to Korn?
[edit on 23-3-2005 by CmptrN3rd5]

ELohim means GODS (only a title not a name)
EL is singular for GOD (only a title not a name)
YAWEH or JAWEH means LORD or MASTER (only a title not a name)

example: a land lord would be YAWEH if you leased from him or if you were a slave you would call your master, YAWEH

heres 3:

FYI, the following sources all define "Elohim" as "the gods." The singular version is "El" or "Eloi."

1. Browning, W.R.F. A Dictionary of the Bible. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1996.

2. Cross, F.L., ed. The Oxford Dictionary of the Christian Church. 2nd ed. New York: Oxford University Press, 1983.

3. Freedman, David Noel. The Anchor Bible Dictionary. vol. 4. New York: Doubleday, 1992.

"The collection of texts and stories which characteristically use 'Elohim' to refer to God are referred to as the 'E,' or 'Elohist,' texts of the OT. So too, those that characteristically use 'Yahweh' are referred to as the 'J' or 'Yahwist' texts (in Hebrew, the letters 'j' and 'y' are interchangeable

learn where the word "GOD" in english comes from and what it means:

The root-meaning of the name (from Gothic root gheu; Sanskrit hub or emu, "to invoke or to sacrifice to") is either "the one invoked" or "the one sacrificed to." From different Indo-Germanic roots (div, "to shine" or "give light"; thes in thessasthai "to implore") come the Indo-Iranian deva, Sanskrit dyaus (gen. divas), Latin deus, Greek theos, Irish and Gaelic dia, all of which are generic names; also Greek Zeus (gen. Dios, Latin Jupiter (jovpater), Old Teutonic Tiu or Tiw (surviving in Tuesday), Latin Janus, Diana, and other proper names of pagan deities. The common name most widely used in Semitic occurs as 'el in Hebrew, 'ilu in Babylonian, 'ilah in Arabic, etc.; and though scholars are not agreed on the point, the root-meaning most probably is "the strong or mighty one."

www.newadvent.org...

the avatar is a game of sarcastic imagery between me and acid head, lolhe said i was a star trek freak and imagined reptoids,
I called him BOY and said he dreams of kirk at night, lol
so he made that hat on kirk *(his avatar).

in response i used the BOY theme in deliverence,
hence BURT saying BOY , ect...

you should see the one the mods banned as avatar ,lol
it was jesus and boy pic, boy is in a sexual position facing him,
i put the boy hat on the kid, lolololol then made it say ACID HEAD!
muhahahha
i dont see the harm in giving a link to it without displaying it:
sooo....

ITS SO FUNNY to me, i had a hard time editing it becuase i was laughing and could not stop jerking hand with cursor, lol

KORN is that a trick question?
why?
YES i listened to them before but not recentl

[edit on 23-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

Pictures removed.

[edit on 23-3-2005 by TheBandit795]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join