It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AntiChrist will be Reptoid Alien Hybrid

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:42 AM
link   
The Anti Christ will be an Alien Hybrid.
things to go by:
Define alien: Not human and not from earth in origin.
God = alien
Angels = alien
Devil = Fallen angel = serpent/dragon/saraphum = Reptilian being named samjazel
Jesus = alien/human hybrid
jesus was born half gods seed half man
anti christ will be half devils seed half man
Anti Christ alien/human hybrid

Any child born of an God/Angel and Human is a hybrid called a nephil
many hybrids are called nephilum

accourding to christian texts the devil/dragon/serpent will copy the divine birth of christ.
A tyranical Nephilum will rule the earth for 3 years in peace then revel his true self and the dragon who gives him his power which is his father.

This is my interpretation of it,

It makes alot of sence to me why they would be trying to make a perfect hybrid now their version of jesus in a technological age!
an age that could prove it was real power not hoax for all the world to see!
many will rush to serve this being..... will you?
What is your thought on this seemingly outlandish statement.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:15 AM
link   
By the time it happens i would be long dead and be born in a another planet or if i am really lucky:the real world".

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 11:46 AM
link   
"What is your thought on this seemingly outlandish statement.

[edit on 20-3-2005 by lizzardsamok] "

---RUBBISH.
Alien: illegal alien

"It makes alot of sence to me why they would be trying to make a perfect hybrid now their version of jesus in a technological age! "

---Who is "they", What is "trying" and What is a "perfect hybrid"?

How about injecting the word "spirit" in for Alien, then it would make sense.
JMO,
Tuatara

"jesus was born half gods seed half man "
--- Only One God and half woman.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by lizzardsamok

Define alien: Not human and not from earth in origin.

This is not the only definition of alien. Infact this is a newer and less accurate definition of the word "alien".

Owing political allegiance to another country or government; foreign: alien residents.
Belonging to, characteristic of, or constituting another and very different place, society, or person; strange. See Synonyms at foreign.
Dissimilar, inconsistent, or opposed, as in nature: emotions alien to her temperament.

An unnaturalized foreign resident of a country. Also called noncitizen.
A person from another and very different family, people, or place.
A person who is not included in a group; an outsider.
A creature from outer space: science fiction about an invasion of aliens.
Ecology. An organism, especially a plant or animal, that occurs in or is naturalized in a region to which it is not native.

This shows that most definitions of "alien" have nothing to do with E.Ts.

How can one guess that devils/fallen angles/ serpants/dragons whatever are reptillians?

There is no evidence that is even near compelling that supports the existence of reptoids at all.

although, one could define god as an alien, yes.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Seraphim are not fallen angels, are they are the holiest ones and only seen in the direct presence of God praising his name.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 03:33 PM
link   

shorty
How can one guess that devils/fallen angles/ serpents/dragons whatever are reptillians?

OMG you answered yourself in same question, lol!

is not a Dragon or Serpent a REPTILE to you?
is not every repeated adjective describing satan reptilian descriptians?
ah yes they are FYI.
there are HUNDREDS of REPTILIAN descriptians of satan/devil its harder to find one who doesnt say serpent or dragon in the same sentence you see, and for good reason they were trying to tell you something!
something painfully OBVIOUS to me.
satan is a reptile who has a human like form and a soul and intelectual thought proccesses = reptilian humanoid

i suppose the serpent being in eden was not a reptile to you?
the seed of the serpent is REPTILIAN SEED!
read the part about how god put a enmity between mans seed and SERPENT HUMANOID seed--- GEN 3:15
that serpent had FEET , LEGS , ARMS and HANDS and SPOKE and thought and decieved EVE a human! so a snake with legs and arms is a dragon or a lizard but definatlly a reptile dont you agree?
well i guess its not important if you agree its correct NEVER the LESS.....

and as you can see shorty i listed my definitions of the words i used to convey understanding to them and their meaning in this thread before i started!

There is no evidence that is even near compelling that supports the existence of reptoids at all.

oh really !
serpents and dragons are mammals in your world ?!
cause on my world EARTH they are REPTILES!!!!!!

Originally posted by djohnsto77
Seraphim are not fallen angels, are they are the holiest ones and only seen in the direct presence of God praising his name.

ahh but the one third of the HOLY ANGELS FELL!
actually 200 in all!
means they once had those positions in heaven but got fired and cast down to earth! IN IT.

so some of them were the arch type and cheribum, seripum type as satan was a LEAD SERIPHUM ANGEL before he FELL!

how could i make the statement that angels were serpents well its what that bible says!
look up saraph means snake, saraphum were angels!
thats right snake angels!
well an angel is humanoid in appearence accourding to bible and its a reptilian humanoid form you see....
sooooooo...........
"reptilian humanoid" is shortened to REP - TOID or "Reptoid" for short.
so some angels were/are REPTOIDS! its clear!

satan /devil is always refered to thru the ages as "THAT OLD SERPENT THE DRAGON" these are both reptiles one has legs and one does not.
but even the serpent in the garden of eden had LEGS making it a dragon or what today we would call a dinosaur or LIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so a lizard or snake or dragon or dinosaur humanoid is also a REPTOID!
BY DEFINITION!!!!!!!!!

FYI: "Dragon" to most people thru time meant any " large reptile".

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 04:03 PM
link   

OMG you answered yourself lol!
is not a dragon or serpent a reptile?

erm no he never, he said reptillian not reptile (please see definition of word at end of post)

oh really !
serpents and dragons are mammals in your world ?!
cause on my world EARTH they are REPTILES!!!!!!

you twisted the words yet again , he says reptoids , you say reptiles and on my earth dragons dont exist unless you are talking about the kamino

BY DEFINITION!!!!!!!!!

actually no - the word reptoid doesnt exist in the dictionary - but reptilian is

the definition is :-

reptilian
adjective
1 SPECIALIZED belonging to or like a reptile:
reptilian skin/eyes

2 DISAPPROVING describes an unpleasantly strange and unfriendly person or type of behaviour:
He turned a cold, reptilian gaze on me.

with words we twist to reach our goal , la la la la laa

[edit on 20-3-2005 by acidhead]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 05:56 PM
link   
-skips some of the post-

Here we go again, "Satan" is the evil reptile overlord...Satan is closer related to the Elohim and the nordics, he never had a reptillian discription, the only reference to a reptile and satan was in the garden of eden and the snake, the snake is a symbol for inteligence and medical healing, even jesus used a snake totem to cure defiant followers.

Jesus more than likely was the reptile hybrid, the anti-christ will be completely human and will be born completly opposite of jesus, he will be a she born conventionally without devine intervention...

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 06:25 PM
link   

It makes alot of sence to me why they would be trying to make a perfect hybrid now their version of jesus in a technological age!

It makes a lot of sense to you, because you have defined everything in a way to make something that makes sense.

How do you know the Anti-Christ, would just be the exact opposite of Jesus. It could simply be someone wery wery bad. Hey, wasn't Hitler suppose to be the 2nd Anti Christ?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 07:23 PM
link   
According to the bible he would be bad, but IMHO jesus was so full of him self being the son of god and all he was a genuine bastard...

How do I know he would be the exact opposite? let's say i'm very close to "Satan", closer than a xian will ever be to Yaweh or the Nazarene...

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:16 PM
link   
We're all hybrids. Ape like man in the stone age was genetically manipulated to fit the image or "liking" of the Nefilim or Elohim for another term.

right?

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:24 PM
link   
good point but flawed.....

1 no nephilum were sons of woman and angel/god/gods
2 Elohim , ok
3 Anunnaki, ok
but not all humans if anunnaki

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 08:51 PM
link   

shorty

so some of them were the arch type and cheribum, seripum type as satan was a LEAD SERIPHUM ANGEL before he FELL!

how could i make the statement that angels were serpents well its what that bible says!
look up saraph means snake, saraphum were angels!
thats right snake angels!
well an angel is humanoid in appearence accourding to bible and its a reptilian humanoid form you see....
sooooooo...........
"reptilian humanoid" is shortened to REP - TOID or "Reptoid" for short.
so some angels were/are REPTOIDS! its clear!

satan /devil is always refered to thru the ages as "THAT OLD SERPENT THE DRAGON" these are both reptiles one has legs and one does not.
but even the serpent in the garden of eden had LEGS making it a dragon or what today we would call a dinosaur or LIZARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BY DEFINITION!!!!!!!!!

FYI: "Dragon" to most people thru time meant any " large reptile".

Excuse to interrupt an interesting topic, but going by this logic, doesn't that mean god himself is a reptilians? How does being a fallen angel transforms you into a reptilian? Somewhere along the line you need to sort out the facts of what is said. How many times have you heard a person call another person a snake? Meaning dishonest, manipulative and cruel, maybe the bible was refering to a human trait using the fear of snakes as a descriptive?

I can't imagine that it would be describing an actual snake!! Unless procreation between snakes and humans is possible!!

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
ever wonder how we got that meaning?

"SERPENT Meaning dishonest, manipulative and cruel"

try garden of EDEN then go back to :

A SPEAKING REPTILIAN INTELLIGENT HUMANOID BEING who decieved EVE!
ahem cough.

as far as the snake and woman seed ask god ,
heres what he said in bible:

gen 3:15
And i (GOD/EL) will put enmity between thee (SERPENT) and the woman and between thy seed and her seed: it shall bruise thy head and thou shalt bruise thy heel .

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

the God EL here says, from here on the children of mankind ( HUMANS )will be enemies with the children of the serpent or (REPTOIDS).

The book of Enoch gives Alot more details your probally not familliar with to support my statement.

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:28 PM
link   

ever wonder how we got that meaning?

"SERPENT Meaning dishonest, manipulative and cruel"

try garden of EDEN then go back to :

A SPEAKING REPTILIAN INTELLIGENT HUMANOID BEING who decieved EVE!
ahem cough.

Are you serious? The fear of snakes is evident in all culture and people. Insulting someone by calling them a snake is common everywhere.

Let's go back to your post. Doesn't your logic equate god with reptilians? Are you basically calling god a snake?

edited to sound less skeptical..

[edit on 20-3-2005 by IComeWithASword]

posted on Mar, 20 2005 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by IComeWithASword
Let's go back to your post. Doesn't your logic equate god with reptilians? Are you basically calling god a snake?

The god you refer to i assume is EL ,the jewish and christian god.
THEN NO , god isnt a reptile but his top angels are !

these top angels are called SARAPHUM or SARAPHIM
a "saraph" is a snake.

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 02:58 AM
link   
Im curious to what your stance is on Gods return. Do you believe you will be saved or do you think that ALL aliens including God and his good ones are evil? Do you just hate all of whats going on and are pretty much against everyone or are you a believer in good and being saved in the end like me?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 03:05 AM
link   
Ok, should we be glad for our reptillian master to return or resist ?

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by CmptrN3rd5
Im curious to what your stance is on Gods return. Do you believe you will be saved or do you think that ALL aliens including God and his good ones are evil?
I belive gods return will be a violent war from another species on the reptoids and that we are caught in the middle here on earth to be used as HUMAN SHEILDS againt the elohim.

I belive the rapture will be a "simultanious mass abduction" to save some HUMANS from destruction.
do i belive i will be saved, well i belive there is "no escape" for the normal guy however if you get abduted by elohims forces you may survive, i belive i will die with the rest or die fighting .

now if the elohim didnt pick me up, and the reptoids were on the ground and air fighting, I would rather stay and fight and take a few down with me.

P.S. If you had a spacevehicle and rations ect. you could goto another planet and escape this, thats the only way!

Do you just hate all of whats going on and are pretty much against everyone or are you a believer in good and being saved in the end like me?

Hate it no, it is written,
im only against those who stand in the way of TRUTH and progress
any tyrant or oppressor will do for my enemy.

I do not belive because you are a christian only that you will be spared.
i belive its deeeper than that, imho
its about GENETICS if you are "pure" they will take you over a "non pure human".

to explain what "pure" is or close to pure,
pure= human beings closest to original GENETIC makeup of the ADAM.

to belive that evil or the devil himself cannot get to you because you are a christian is nonsence!

( for you who belive this i say this:
did not JESUS get TAKEN by DEVIL "against his will" away in the desert and FLOWN around the WORLD to be shown all the HIGHEST of mans places when he was tempted?
If jesus couldnt stop it how do you think you will? lol
so praying wont help
your cross wont help
your bible wont help
your mind and your actions could help!)

you see during the great flood genetics were PURIFIED every thing GENETICALY tainted was DESTROYED!!!!
only the closest to adams original GENETICS was NOAH so....
he of course was spared to REPOPULATE the EARTH you see....

NOTE: the next PURIFACATION comes by way of FIRE not WATER!
and the ones who were genetically pure (Close to ADAMs DNA) will be spared again by the ELohim and RESEEDED on the EARTH.
perhaps others but this is my oppinion....

the rapture is a mind game too: for instance:
what happens if they lie and say we are god GET IN UFO or just take you!
but only to realise WHOOOPS wrong car/UFO you just got into, and now the enemy has you.....
see the mind game ?

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

silena
Ok, should we be glad for our reptillian master to return or resist ?

ah resist any reptile being they are the enemy!
If one is a master its a short trip to being a slave, things can change or be changed by these slaves if they revolt and succeed!

my signature: Insurrectus Volucris Serpentis is latin for:
REVOLT AGAINT THE FLYING SERPENTS

the "Flying Serpents" is a specific group of these reptoids of which i Hate and have themselves made me their ENEMY!
They are mentioned in the bible to punish men wether for good or bad forces.

my greatest fear is the mind games and deception of this for instance:
lets say the reptoids are the enemy and they live here.
then god comes to deystroy them and save us.

what might happen is that god will be shown by devil and humans as an INVADING HOSTILE alien force and be" quite right " in that statement.

so we HUMANS would defend earth from them ELOHIM and with the help of the aliens we talk to already,( such as the ones who live here like greys and reps ),will fight back against this INVADING force.
we will be cuaght in middle as human sheilds! like CATTLE.

this will fulfill the prophecy of man and devil gathering TOGETHER to fight GOD in the SKIES.
and most will be suckered into beliving the ivading force is the bad one...

Now for another mind game:---------------------->
take the same thing and twist it around so God is the enemy.
in other words the bible is a pychalogical warfare preparing us for a belife that these aliens who made us have our best intrest at heart and we should take their word for it, we should LAY DOWN our WEAPONS and let them in to take OVER!
HAH the gov of the world would NOT love that one bit either.

its a catch 22, damned if you do and damned if you dont!

NOW Do i take god for his word?
not nessisarily this is a struggle for me this is why i research these things .
to find out who god was and if he was just another version of the devil IE the same guy. EVEN GOD SAID TEST ALL THINGS.

from my research ive learned god is not the same type of being as devil.
so god is not a reptile but he is not human either.....
I belive HUMANs have HUMAN best intrests at heart
so im for INDEPENDANCE from both GOD and DEVIL mostly.

A HUMAN SEPRATIST if you will.....
but my enimies enemy is my friend.....

[edit on 21-3-2005 by lizzardsamok]

posted on Mar, 21 2005 @ 11:41 AM
link   
If the antichrist ever appears, i highly doubt he will appear as One person. Everyone and their mama has read the bible and scriptures and are well aware that the antichrist is supposed to be some charming well loved being.
well, if the antichrist was smart....which i assume he/she will be...then dont you think the antichrist will appear as something else.
Maybe a group or organization that has a popular charismatic appeal to them.
i can't see the antichrist following a set plan that was already foretold in numerous biblical scriptures. why would he? isnt he supposed to be deceiving and cunning. He'll trick us and we wont see it coming till its too late.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join