It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 58
<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
a reply to: IAMTAT
I'm still none the wiser! lol!
I notice the comments people are saying "E sent me"...

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Fromthe Baal Gates files...

NEW - Bill Gates, the 4th richest person in the world, has been quietly snatching up 242,000 acres of farmland across the U.S. — enough to make him the top private farmland owner in America. It is not entirely clear how Gates’ farmland is being used. (Forbes)

What could go wrong, a guy with no skills in farming or medicine in charge of farming and medicine???

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RelSciHistItSufi

The movie is Contact, starring Jodie Foster. The aliens sent plans for a machine and until they "bent" and overlayed the diagram, none of it made sense.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

TAT,

I'm wondering if E is implying, with DSP and INCIDENCE ALGEBRA, that we need to OVERLAY posts with the same Kill Box contents and find where common characters overlap to get a message?

There's a film that I can't remember the name of where they translate alien communications to build a massive gyroscope machine that acts like a portal... can anyone remember the film name? There's a sequence where they realise that a box in the middle of each equation drawing is the key to realising they have to overlay the boxes to get the full picture/formulae!

Is there a resource that lists out everything in a killbox?
edit on 15-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: specificity

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Hah ... IamAB got it first hah

I can only add that the film is from a novel written by the late Carl Sagan. Great story.

edit on 15-1-2021 by Fowlerstoad because: .

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Setting up a sleeping area in the Oval Office for Joe Biden?

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:35 PM
link   
a reply to: crankyoldman

He literally could not keep viruses off any of his windows platforms and he wants to be tip of the spear in combating a real virus

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Sufi...I am an idiot when it comes to numerical physics.

What intrigues me, now, is that the video for the 'Kronecker Delta Function Song'...which E suggested we view as germane...led me to another video by the same musical physicists entitled: 'The Q Song'...dealing with Q representing the 'Quality Factor' of wave oscillation physics.

'The Q Song'
www.youtube.com...
edit on 15-1-2021 by IAMTAT because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: IAMTAT

What intrigues me, now, is that the video for the 'Kronecker Delta Function Song'...which E suggested we view as germane...led me to another video by the same musical physicists entitled: 'The Q Song'...dealing with Q representing the 'Quality Factor' of wave oscillation physics.

'The Q Song'
www.youtube.com...

Now I am thinking they are telling us they have had the formula for zero point energy for years and are just milking us like a herd of slave cows for years.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:42 PM
link   
Physics And History Of The Q Song:
ww3.haverford.edu...

"She’s the queen serene of the bouncing scene,
But we all just call her Q-oo-oo,
But we all just call her Q."

Looks like Q is the missing Queen.

link   
FISA brings down the house?

Senate Judiciary Link

ETA: I'm now getting a 403 forbidden on every one of the transcript links.

Chairman Graham released 11 transcripts of interviews conducted during the Senate Judiciary Committee's inquiry into the origins and aftermath of the Crossfire Hurricane Investigation.

edit on 15-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: quote for context

edit on 15-1-2021 by TheMandolorian because: ETA

link   
So is E saying he's Eye The Spy, Or has he done that before?

'I Said that 3 years ago' and then quotes 3 year old ETS twitter post.

I thought he was outed as a fraud at some point.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: imthegoat

originally posted by: TheBadCabbie

originally posted by: imthegoat
What's the consensus on Patrick Byrne? Last time I looked on Twitter he was denying Q existed and said we've all been lied to. On telegram he said Q is definitely military just not sure how low/high rank, and his post about Powell, Flynn and Mil Intel meeting with Trump last night(?) has since been deleted after he made another post saying "May God have mercy on the United States of America
" followed by a "1776-2021".

Anyone else see it, or have any clue?

I like him for the freedom fighter that he seems to be. As to him 'not embracing Q', from my perspective, why would he, why should he? The anticipated demonizing of the movement has just gone into full swing, and he's got his own CT mojo going without it. If I were him, I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot keyboard either. It means he can still put the word out for a little while longer than the rest of the truth speakers that have been censored.

My point was on Twitter = he said Q was fake. On Telegram he seemingly is saying rhe opposite.

Well that's my point. By denying Q on twitter, it gave him a few more days to continue publishing, doesn't matter on Telegram though right? If he had promoted Q stuff he would've gotten the axe when everyone else did. Just what it seemed like to me. Could be something else though.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: RelSciHistItSufi

TAT,

I'm wondering if E is implying, with DSP and INCIDENCE ALGEBRA, that we need to OVERLAY posts with the same Kill Box contents and find where common characters overlap to get a message?

There's a Scifi film called Contact where they translate alien communications to build a massive gyroscope machine that acts like a portal.

Initially they understand the signal from space is an alien communication because it's frequency is Hydrogen X PI. They further clarify the signal using PRIME NUMBERS.

It has a sequence where they realise that a BOX in the middle of each equation drawing is the key to realising they have to overlay the boxes to get the full picture/formulae!

Contact. Oops, I see it’s been answered already.👍
edit on 15-1-2021 by texasgirl because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
So is E saying he's Eye The Spy, Or has he done that before?

'I Said that 3 years ago' and then quotes 3 year old ETS twitter post.

I thought he was outed as a fraud at some point.

I don't know that he was ever 'outed' as a fraud, but many had a lot of doubts in him.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Feds Track Down Bearded Proud Boy Seen Smashing Capitol Window With Police Shield

The FBI has identified Dominic Pezzola as the Capitol rioter known as “Spaz” seen breaking into the building with a police shield. According to a criminal complaint, Pezzola encouraged rioters after smashing the glass protecting the west side of the building.

Pezzola was allegedly seen in many photos at the event with a Proud Boys t-shirt on, a U.S. Marine Corps-logo button on his chest, and an “0351” tattoo on his right arm signifying the Infantry Assault Marine military occupational specialty.

He looks like a member of the Manson family.

Tattoo:

Assuming his tattoo implies a Marine unit...
MOS 0351 Infantry Assault Marine

Differs from 0311 Infantry Riflemen Marine

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: butcherguy

originally posted by: IAMTAT

'The Q Song'
www.youtube.com...

Now I am thinking they are telling us they have had the formula for zero point energy for years and are just milking us like a herd of slave cows for years.

Well they have, or some equivalent, as far as I can tell. Hell, even being all vanilla about it, just look at fuel system shenanigans on internal combustion gasoline engines. Artificial scarcity was created there. Rather, allowed, by stifling any innovations that would've led to improved efficiency.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 02:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IamAbeliever

Cheers IamAbeliever, amended my post to show the relevant clip from "Contact".

I'm having a go at overlaying a few posts, using kill box as the overlay positioning focus.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:01 PM
link   

The key (primer) was that they had to think in three dimensions.

posted on Jan, 15 2021 @ 03:04 PM
link   
What this bald eagle and neural network depiction have to do with future U.S. AI strategy

The White House Office of Science and Technology Policy (OSTP) today announced the launch of the National Artificial Intelligence Initiative Office, an organization that will coordinate and oversee national AI policy initiatives for the United States government.

“The Office is charged with overseeing and implementing the United States national AI strategy and will serve as the central hub for federal coordination and collaboration in AI research and policymaking across the government, as well as with private sector, academia, and other stakeholders,” according to a White House statement.

Almost as interesting as the tasks the National AI Initiative Office will take on is the group’s seal, which appears to be the U.S. government’s first depiction of artificial intelligence in the logo of a federal office or agency.

Instead of grasping an olive branch in one talon and arrows in the other to symbolize war and peace, as the eagle on the seal of the President of the United States does, the National AI Initiative Office shows a bald eagle grasping interconnected nodes meant to symbolize a neural network.

source

new topics

top topics

<< 55  56  57    59  60  61 >>

join