It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-@TH3WH17ERABB17- -Q- Questions. White House Insider's postings -PART- - 34 -

page: 292
<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
a reply to: combatmaster

I know, but don't know where to get physical gold. I mentioned gold MINES to my broker. How can I go wrong?

Yes it is quite the conundrum.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: MetalThunder
Jesuits and China

So is it that Jesuits taught or infiltrated - stifiled?

Both. Don't forget Melinda Gates.

As you well know the Jesuits have a looong twisted history with 500+ years of deception. Jesuitism is defined in Webster 1828 dictionary as being deceptive.

One could say the very Corona (Mary) Virus (Poison) treatment being used is ‘Jesuits’ Bark or ‘Jesuit Tree,’ that is to say, Jesuitry.

"Boston College and Georgetown, remember?"
"Yeah, well, us Jesuit products run the world-we're just humble about it. They don't teach 'humble' at Harvard."
--Jack Ryan, the fictional character of the Tom Clancy series.

Biden Is A Brutal Enforcer Of The Jesuit-Illuminati Globalist Warmongers

Biden's Foreign Intrigues

Here are other points that should encourage a serious and thorough investigation into election fraud by the Jesuit-controlled Biden-Pelosi criminal cabal.

Young Joseph Robinette Biden cut his teeth as a CIA recuit during the late 1960s on a secret mission to the Red Guards base on the Tianshan mountains of Xinjiang, China, to monitor Soviet nuclear blasts at the nearby Semipalatinsk test site. During the Sino-Soviet split, the CIA links with PLA chief Lin Piao were conducted through a Jesuit-created "Maoist" cult called the Progressive Labor Party (PL), comprised of brain-damaged victims of the MK-ULTRA program.

Let me conclude with the connection of the Jesuits and the Illuminati with Joe Biden's nomination and personal accompaniment of Mike Bloomberg to his knighting by the Queen of England into the royal order of the Knights of the British Empire (KBE), as discussed in my in-depth article on Bloomie, which apparently has been censored by the CIA, British intel and the Rothschilds.

To quote Andrew Jackson: "The Bible is the rock upon which this Republic rests." It's high time to reopen the church doors to break the demonic spell that grips this great land.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Blackroc is one of the biggest shareholder in GME. 9 million shares i believe.

Here's something intresting on gab.

Ingersoll-lockwood.com

There are a few videos on the front page. Display'd by red dots.

I you choose the 5th video and let it play.

"Be The Calm" "And The Storm" "Join The Fight"

If anyone else remembers ingersoll lockwood was also the author of The last president and the little Barons trump novels.

www.amazon.com...

Ingersoll is also a watchmaker and one the best sellers were called Trump. I can only find ingersoll triumph watches now on duckduckgo and google.. but i found a blog that refrenced the trump watch and according to it .. there definitly was a watch by that name made by them.

thewatchforum.co.uk.../topic/58553-ingersoll-trump/

I jremember'd it when i read this gab post.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Wikipedia Repeatedly Scrubs All Evidence of Jen Psaki’s Brother’s Position as Portfolio Manager at Citadel 5 TIMES IN A ROW While Twitter and Reddit Get Caught Shadow Banning All Discussion (IN-DEPTH ANALYSIS)

They’re scared.
Thread

Robinhood's GameStop decision: Why did it happen and how can it be prevented in the future?

Summary of the Robinhood Robbery & the Reddit pirates...short clip: twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:06 AM
link   
youtu.be...

edit on 30-1-2021 by thegeneraldisarray because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:11 AM
link   
Do you remember when Reddit shut down the massive subreddit page, r/DonaldTrump? It had become one of the biggest online political communities dedicated to POTUS, although it was not a part of his campaign.

But, bam! Overnite they axed it! Reddit just made a statement about policy blah blah blah, and just like that, it was gone like a freight train.

What would happen if they do the same with r/wallstreetbets?

We are being shown something. I hope the above doesn't happen to wsb, but if it does, that would be another "boom", an exploding bomb that blows up free speech among The People.

Watching this movie is breathtaking!

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:22 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:26 AM
link   

originally posted by: texasgirl
This is a Telegram channel by Richard Citizen Journalist:

t.me...

His latest videos and photos are of the Marine 1 copters supposedly going to Walter Reed. The comments are very interesting.

Not trying to come across with an attitude, but this is what I meant with my last post. Without disclosing any kind of screenshots of summary of what you are looking at, you are forcing people to go and download Telegram. Everyone needs to start getting with the program and giving a little summary or screenshot and pointing to what kind of idea you are getting at. This cryptic kind of speak helps no one and really stifles our discussions and communications.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Finally a Set of Rules that makes sense

I present to you Ancient Sanskrits 9 Rules For Being Human

source

edit on 1302021 by MetalThunder because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Hello comrades-- a little off topic.. but is there a manual on the best way to navigate Rels archive threads?
The pages fly by and honestly I can never remember where something was other than which thread it is in lol. Is there an index of all the memes, videos, etc? Probably not as that would take an enormous amount of work and everything happens so fast but, just wanted to ask!
O! I see that some of the earlier threads are broken down into sections of videos etc. Cool!! You all are awesome, what a task!!

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 11:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: NickDestro
a reply to: EndtheMadnessNow

Lol. Rumor has it you’d be better off calling Saul than Rudy lolol

Well, that one is a defense attorney, and the other a prosecutor. I would say a no brainer. SP is the one.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:03 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

PM for you

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:04 PM
link   
No one watched the video I posted and hence, did not see the symbolism.
Whatever. Y'all do your own thang.
This was from 2019 btw.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:13 PM
link   
a reply to: thegeneraldisarray
I watched it. I think it's because it's a music video and there is no synopsis.
super short breakdown- Opens with a 're-education camp for young women' , women being herded into the camp by people in N95 masks. Some of the lyrics are interesting. Lead singer eventually escapes in a white jeep and jumps over a wall.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Starcrossd

www.globalresearch.ca...

One Website stacked with reality etc.

For instace;

the-vaccines-the-plunder-and-the-arrival-of-the-great-reset/5735912

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: Vasa Croe
Everyone does realize the only truth comes from being under oath right?

Outside of "under oath", congressional members can say whatever they want.

People do understand this, right???

Raises a key symbolic point. Why does the President, or any other "congress" person et al swear on the BIBLE and not The Constitution? I mean if one swears to uphold/protect/foreign/domestic... then one SHOULD not only know what the hell the document says, but also swear ON IT = "protect it!"

Even more odd, the bible, at best, is an multi-edited version of something - it isn't stone, so the value to "swearing" on it is relative to what it "says" and who wrote it and not the alleged reason for its existence or one's supposed belief.

The fact that Joe, a proven child molester, liar, gaffer, fan of abortion and war, indicted criminal and more "swore" on the bible pretty much means it doesn't say what he/we thinks it says, isn't really important or the allegiance is the inverse of what folks think/believe said book says/means.

At the very least, one should have a copy of the Constitution document in the paper pile one uses to accept the position in government.

Fun fact, one cannot swear to tell the truth as there is only one truth - all is one, but there are facts and all facts are subjective depending on POV. Swearing to tell the facts as one sees them from their POV is, by definition, subjective and not an immutable truth.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:29 PM
link   
More commotion in Europe. Voices in Germany calling for Ursula Von der Leyen to resign as head of the EU Commission because of the botched handling of vaccine procurement.

URSULA VON DER LEYEN has been asked to resign after the European Commission made a "grievous error" over its threat to impose export controls to grab the UK's vaccine.

Cheers

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: samuelsson
a reply to: cherokeetroy

Blackroc is one of the biggest shareholder in GME. 9 million shares i believe.

Here's something intresting on gab.

Ingersoll-lockwood.com

There are a few videos on the front page. Display'd by red dots.

I you choose the 5th video and let it play.

"Be The Calm" "And The Storm" "Join The Fight"

If anyone else remembers ingersoll lockwood was also the author of The last president and the little Barons trump novels.

www.amazon.com...

Ingersoll is also a watchmaker and one the best sellers were called Trump. I can only find ingersoll triumph watches now on duckduckgo and google.. but i found a blog that refrenced the trump watch and according to it .. there definitly was a watch by that name made by them.

thewatchforum.co.uk.../topic/58553-ingersoll-trump/

I jremember'd it when i read this gab post.

Ingersoll Lockwood, Inc. 1717 Pennsylvania Avenue NW 10th Floor, Suite 1025 Washington, DC 20006 Office/Reception

17 17 5X5 5X5 5X5

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   
a reply to: FlyingFox

Have you ever seen the ;

Buliionbypost.Com, website ??? They offer 1. A chance to buy and receive 2. A chance to buy , but leave for them to store in a Swiss Bank sort of place.

If bought and delivered, you then have to pay Tax etc.
If bought and left in one of their secret stores, No Tax to be paid.

Either way its a regular ref; when it comes to gaining info Gold or Silver. Their chart changes about every 5 seconds.

posted on Jan, 30 2021 @ 12:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: F2d5thCavv2
More commotion in Europe. Voices in Germany calling for Ursula Von der Leyen to resign as head of the EU Commission because of the botched handling of vaccine procurement.

URSULA VON DER LEYEN has been asked to resign after the European Commission made a "grievous error" over its threat to impose export controls to grab the UK's vaccine.

Cheers

Irony, the jab is evil, screwing up deployment is GOOD THING. I'm going to jail first BTW for my antijab stance.

top topics

<< 289  290  291    293  294  295 >>

join