It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Democrats Are Drafting Legislation to Criminalize Trump Rallies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Oldcarpy2

Opinion that differs from my own??

Oh, mercy, how will I ever go on???

I couldn't care less if your opinion differs from my own. Banter away.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 02:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: JIMC5499

originally posted by: Bunch
a reply to: FauxMulder

The Constitution protects PEACEFUL assembly. The report says that Durbin is trying to codify into law that some assemblies can be designated act of domestic terrorist. The courts will have to weight the evidence and decide if the action falls within the Constitution and one could argue that there is evidence.

Oh man! This is so funny I hurt myself laughing. If this was law, what should have happened for several months last year? Durbin = Dumbass.

I’m not arguing from an whataboutism point of view but from a civil rights point of view. The Patriot Act which had NOTHING to do with US citizens was brought by Congress and upheld by SCOTUS and was used against US citizens of all walks of life.

Now was going to happen is that if it’s as reported they will pass this law and use it to squash rights of citizens no matter if you are left or right. The US don’t need any more freaking laws they just need to enforce what they already have in the books.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I don't know if there's any truth to this, but it would only boost attendance.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

No. Not my opinion that differs from your own (bit of a giveaway there).

I actually said my opinion that differs from right wing propoganda. Not your own.

"Oh mercy" yourself.

edit on 11-1-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 04:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: seagull

Comes to something on here when a Mod has a pop at me and twists my words.

Being a Brit, just going "tsk!" and "tut tut!" under my breath.

Go on, censor me. Again.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Today the Supreme Court declined to hear the final 8 Pro-Trump election cases.

www.usnews.com...

8 slaps across the face... they would not even consider looking at the evidence.

It appears we have corrupt people at the very top of our judicial system. Not only in the middle latitudes.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:24 PM
link   
If Democrats do this, people should start organizing to turn every Democrat campaign event from here on in into a giant MAGA rally. If they won't let it happen online, then do it clandestine and suddenly whip out those hats and start chanting and heckling. Then every Democrat campaing event becomes an illegal rally. If they start expecting it, then you telegraph some you never show up to, show up to others you didn't telegraph, just switch it up and keep them guessing so they never know if they're about to get MAGA-bombed at their own events.

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:25 PM
link   
More attacks on freedom by the corporate billionaire class.

Speaking of which

The old national anthem is outdated and racist. Behold the new anthem. Doubleplusgood.

edit on 1112021 by Ohanka because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 11 2021 @ 07:32 PM
link   
a reply to: Ohanka

I've been watching The Hunger Games quite a bit lately as I've been reading it to the kiddo. The anthem there has that sort of flair.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Today the Supreme Court declined to hear the final 8 Pro-Trump election cases.

www.usnews.com...

8 slaps across the face... they would not even consider looking at the evidence.

It appears we have corrupt people at the very top of our judicial system. Not only in the middle latitudes.

Did you actually read that article?

Doesn't exactly paint your guy in a good light.

These cases have been thrown out because they deserved to be. Not because of your baseless claim that these Judges are corrupt.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   

The Supreme Court just came back from vacation on the 11th. The first thing they did was throw out the cases. They did not have time to review them.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:31 PM
link   
For no legitimate reason, Google YouTube is contemplating removing President Trump's Channel....with 2.7 million subscribers.

mobile.twitter.com...

It's crazy plan...but Democrat owned media is doing its best in an attempt to incite violence in this country.

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 04:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

The Supreme Court just came back from vacation on the 11th. The first thing they did was throw out the cases. They did not have time to review them.

Because the Kraken failed to show up and Boom! did not happen.

Nor did anything happen like in your thousands of spamming posts.

It's over.

Period.
edit on 12-1-2021 by Oldcarpy2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 05:44 PM
link   
a reply to: lernmore

This is insane, these people need to be stopped.

We all have to die of something. I can' not think of a more honorable
way to go. Than trying to secure the future for our very young. The
one thought this cult of death will never stop. Is the verbal history
our young will have to pass down to their children. God willing of course
in that respect siting these times of change. The telling of how their
elders fought and died to save them from these wicked monsters. Will
at least live in their hearts and minds come what may. And will
certainly be the difference between a meaningless slaughter of sheep.
Or a death beholding to the virtues of the freedom our honored dead
fought for before us. Whom did die for so valiantly in the fields of many
foreign lands. Will I go there?

I say it in the here and now with out doubt and in front of God and
everyone else I will. And I will fear no evil etc. etc. etc.
edit on 12-1-2021 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 12 2021 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids

This is insane, these people need to be stopped.

We all have to die of something. I can' not think of a more honorable
way to go. Than trying to secure the future for our very young. The
one thought this cult of death will never stop. Is the verbal history
our young will have to pass down to their children. God willing of course
in that respect siting these times of change. The telling of how their
elders fought and died to save them from these wicked monsters. Will
at least live in their hearts and minds come what may. And will
certainly be the difference between a meaningless slaughter of sheep.
Or a death beholding to the virtues of the freedom our honored dead
fought for before us. Whom did die for so valiantly in the fields of many
foreign lands. Will I go there?

I say it in the here and now with out doubt and in front of God and
everyone else I will. And I will fear no evil etc. etc. etc.

Lets just hope they dont start hunting politicians like they do deer by stalking them until all of them need to be replaced or that branch of Gov dissolved.(its just a possibility mr NSA man who monitors ATS.)
edit on 21000000pppm by yuppa because: clarifying to our NSA monitor.

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 05:54 AM
link   
Just start your own BLM group. We’ve learned they aren’t a central organization by many a posers here (ahem) and thus cannot have any accountability based on that fact... we’ve also learned any actions taken by a group with that name is considered untouchable. Join em!

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Democrats are an embarrassment to this country. Chicago's mayor says that now that Joe Biden has won, most of the restrictions can be removed.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Jan, 14 2021 @ 04:03 PM
link   

edit on 14-1-2021 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 05:36 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

You are lying...like you always do...

Congress finds the following:

(1) White supremacists and other far-right-wing extremists are the most significant domestic terrorism threat facing the United States.

(2) On February 22, 2019, a Trump Administration United States Department of Justice official wrote in a New York Times op-ed that “white supremacy and far-right extremism are among the greatest domestic-security threats facing the United States. Regrettably, over the past 25 years, law enforcement, at both the Federal and State levels, has been slow to respond. … Killings committed by individuals and groups associated with far-right extremist groups have risen significantly.”

www.congress.gov...

Yes they are targeting "rightwing Americans..." Your dear far left-wing/never-Trumper dictator leaders have been branding all Trump supporters as "white supremacists..." Including people of color whom happen to support President Trump. Such as the leader of Proud Boys whom is a black Cuban-American whom was branded as a violent racist for taking down a "Black Lives MAtter" banner from a church and burning it. Yet when far left-wingers do the same to the American flag, the left and many others claim this is "freedom of speech..."

How easy do your dictatorial leaders forget that Antifa, BLM, and other far left-wing groups have committed more crimes, violence, and murders than people in the right... But nowhere does this dictatorial bill mention your radical friends in the left, whom exist in numbers much, much higher than "real white supremacists..."

I am not talking about the attacks in 2020 by Antifa, BLM, etc. I am talking about their attacks and their rallies during both of Obama/Biden's administrations. including when a BLM member ambushed and murdered 5 police officers for being white... There were several similar attakcs, and murders of police officers done by Antifa, BLM and other radical far left-wing groups during this time frame, 2019, alongside many other attacks by the far left, plus the dozens and dozens and dozens of fake attacks from the right when it was found out those attacks were falsified by far left-wingers, including far left-wingers whom desecrated, and even burned their own churches, and mosques while painting outside their buildings racist remarks to make it look like white supremacists had attacked them...

The point of this thread is TRUE, and your lies will not change that...

edit on 23-1-2021 by ElectricUniverse because: add and correct comment.

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 08:40 PM
link   
a reply to: ElectricUniverse

You are lying...like you always do..

What in the world are you ranting about? Did you reply to the correct person?

What does any of that have todo with what I said about GWP being a questionable source that often doesn't provide sources?

Here is what I said that you replied too. I even said I don't doubt its true but would like to see another source?

GWpundit is the equivalent of cnn. Now I wouldn't doubt our great WOKE dictatorship would do this but GWP is junk.

They post crap after crap click bait with no sources or proof of what they are claiming.
This is another example of that.

I have never once claimed they aren't targeting republicans nor antifa wouldn't or hasn't sabotage a trump rally?

edit on 46131America/ChicagoSat, 23 Jan 2021 20:46:51 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join