It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch What Actually Happens On January 6, 2021

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified
Don't be such a stick in the mud. Let him have a little fun and piss a few people off.

Okay, fine. Trump will win because Pence will do stuff.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 04:22 PM
link   

JUST IN - 140 or more House Republicans will object to the electoral college on January 6th (CNN).

Going to be a really long day, perhaps they will need a second day, if they are allowed to speak.
I imagine the objections will come when the states that had issue's are up.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

Pence has the power to make this a VERY long day...

..and nothing else so it's all grandstanding.

You might be right......BUT you could also be wrong, apparently devastating new information is being prepared to be put up at that meeting; and that could change everything. The point is Pence has the power to allow the new information to be presented.

I hope you are right. I hope it gets covered, although I seriously doubt that CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYTimes etc will cover it, more like cover it up.

I hope Pence allows the testimony. There is nothing wrong with allowing them to present testimony.

The American people deserve the full facts, even if it means "Uncle Joe" gets elected and then "Sleep her way to the Top" ends up President after a few months, as the Democrats have planned all along to get their dream President of a "black" woman President.

edit on 12/31/2020 by AspasiasTwin because: format

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:07 PM
link   

You might be right......BUT you could also be wrong, apparently devastating new information is being prepared to be put up at that meeting; and that could change everything. The point is Pence has the power to allow the new information to be presented.

the 'old' information was supposed to be devastating...it wasn't because there was none, and in any case, nobody gives two tits because the EC has spoken....( funny enough part of the constitution)...that everybody and their granny makes a great show of belief in...when it suits.

Another 'suity' thing is, d'yuh hear any Senators/house members complaining about their re-elections being rigged?...hahahahahahahaha!
edit on 31-12-2020 by smurfy because: Text.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: AspasiasTwin

I hope you are right. I hope it gets covered, although I seriously doubt that CNN, MSNBC, NBC, ABC, CBS, NYTimes etc will cover it, more like cover it up.

I hope Pence allows the testimony. There is nothing wrong with allowing them to present testimony.

The American people deserve the full facts, even if it means "Uncle Joe" gets elected and then "Sleep her way to the Top" ends up President after a few months, as the Democrats have planned all along to get their dream President of a "black" woman President.

2021 coming in like a Lion!

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Don't be such a stick in the mud. Let him have a little fun and piss a few people off.

Probably not, but if they aren't going to do the job we elected them to do, the least they can do is be entertaining. I was hoping for a fist fight, or at least a screaming match.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

mobile.twitter.com...

I thought he left Florida because Floridians threw him out...mostly because they don't want him there.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:18 PM
link   

a reply to: Blue_Jay33

It's not 'might', I'm 100% right. The House will not vote Trump back in.

The ultimate irony of the day would be for Trump to force the House to vote using a Dominion voting machine that he had pre-rigged for the day.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: mfourl

In the video at 34:45 I hear Biden say "God Save the Queen", which Queen he talking about?

Probably a random excerpt from some British politician he copied like he did back in the late 80s.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Klassified

Shoes flying across the room. That was one of my favorites from the 'W' days.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

They were only slip-ons, so who's gonna be wearing the hob-nails, (AKA, weapons of mass destruction) this time round?...er, maybe they will vote on it?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Ewwww! not that again surely??

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 05:49 PM
link   

mobile.twitter.com...

Are these gonna be at the level of all the other booms or is this at 4d chess level?

What are the chances that a conservative warrior like the person responsible for the tweet would say something like that to try and placate a narcissist's , I mean Trumps, ego.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Got it all covered eh? Nobody's even mentioned the distraction from COIVD-19, while these feck-up's play politics?... no words for you, boyo!

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

It's not 'might', I'm 100% right. The House will not vote Trump back in.

The ultimate irony of the day would be for Trump to force the House to vote using a Dominion voting machine that he had pre-rigged for the day.

now THAt would be PERFECT.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:30 PM
link   
That would be retard b and c. Not that one could tell the difference.

a reply to: Themaskedbeast

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 06:36 PM
link   
Goodness, the hyperbole from the left, and the cynics are off the charts.

All from a website that over the years has claimed every President from was the anti-christ to Just a few of these examples below and yet we can't entertain this what-if scenario? 90% OF ATS IS WHAT IF''S. There have been so may what if's about Trump and his presidency that never even came close to fruition, yet we have pages and pages of persons spouting this was gonna happen. I mean hell bellz so many of the negative theories about Trump were wrong and now everybody is gonna listen to these platitudes as fact.

Not to mention the attempts at humor that I guess have to do something culturally, LOL cause I love laughing at Trump there is so much to laugh at, but damn some of this stuff isn't even close to humorous. If it isn't an attempt at humor it's then borderline mental illness especially if this isn't your country and you are spamming the boards. Like the man on the radio said have a take and don't suck.

Was Eisenhower the Last President to Know the Truth About UFOs ...
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread985675/pg1

Dec 1, 2013 ... There is a commonly held belief inside the UFO community that President Eisenhower was the last president to be in control of the UFO ...

44th President and Numerology
44th President and Numerology;44 is the highest master number in numerology. Indeed Change is coming, no one doubts that.. But Change ...

How a President Pelosi could become Reality, page 1
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread1269203/pg1

Harvard Law professor Laurence Tribe explained last week how "President Nancy Pelosi" could become a reality at 12:01 p.m. on Jan.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: WakeUpBeer

I forgot about that. Lol.

That would be hilarious.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 07:51 PM
link   
certainty of anything before it happens is an illusion. How is it you dont get THAT?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 08:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

mobile.twitter.com...

I thought he left Florida because Floridians threw him out...mostly because they don't want him there.

Besides the ludicrously funny idea that the current POTUS could be "thrown out" from Florida, who was it that won the vote in Florida again??

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join