It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Watch What Actually Happens On January 6, 2021

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:01 PM
link   
My point is Biden had all the power, to gavel people down or allow it.

Pence will be in the same spot, the VP controls what is allowed to be said or not, they will turn off their mikes if he gavels you down, but if he allows it they can speak. Pence has the power to make this a VERY long day, and other GOP members might just jump on the bandwagon, when they see 1 million people in Washington that day. Pence knows it's going to be a very long day he cancelled his trip to Israel.

Of note many DNC people did object to Trump but Biden repeatedly gaveled them down, and their mikes were turned off.

Every objection made could be greeted from Pence with "I will allow it" that is his power that day.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue_Jay33

Ill have to stream it while at work and then when in the waiting room for my sons dentist apointment.

Not often I want to see what happens, but this has been such a sureal 12 months this could end up being everything or nothing.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
Pence has the power to make this a VERY long day...

..and nothing else so it's all grandstanding.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

You might be right......BUT you could also be wrong, apparently devastating new information is being prepared to be put up at that meeting; and that could change everything. The point is Pence has the power to allow the new information to be presented.
edit on 31-12-2020 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

It's not 'might', I'm 100% right. The House will not vote Trump back in.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

But what if we like weighted their vote somehow....

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 02:54 PM
link   
Nope. Nothing is going to happen except Republicans will lose again. I'm 100% certain also.

Just another waste of money and time by Congress.

I don't understand why those who don't understand this, don't. It simply couldn't be clearer and yet.

THE ONLY WAY THIS WILL WORK IS IF PELOSI DECIDED SHE WANTS TRUMP IN OFFICE INSTEAD OF BIDEN. And we ALL know that isn't going to happen.

a reply to: slatesteam

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Retard B replaces retard A.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   
a reply to: lakenheath24

But joe hasn't stepped down for Kamala yet.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   
So unless there is a signed request from a Congressperson or Senator from each state the objection will be denied.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:17 PM
link   

Neither will the Senate.

Yet another embarrassment for Donald Trump.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
So unless there is a signed request from a Congressperson or Senator from each state the objection will be denied.

Even if there is a signed request it won't change anything. The results will stand since the Democrats control the House.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Neither will the Senate.

Yet another embarrassment for Donald Trump.

Good point.

But some people on this site think other people are talking to them from the future so I guess rational thought isn't in demand right now.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Even if there is a signed request it won't change anything. The results will stand since the Democrats control the House.

Hold on I've learned something new here, not that it is gonna make a difference.

I'm saying procedurally.

There can only be a handful of congresspersons from each state that would dispute it, and I seriously doubt there will any senator to go along and sign their name.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:25 PM
link   

There can only be a handful of congresspersons from each state that would dispute it, and I seriously doubt there will any senator to go along and sign their name.

No, some Republican potato head from Missouri already said he would.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:34 PM
link   

In the video at 34:45 I hear Biden say "God Save the Queen", which Queen he talking about?

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: mfourl

In the video at 34:45 I hear Biden say "God Save the Queen", which Queen he talking about?

I'm sure it was Hilliary he was referring to

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Don't be such a stick in the mud. Let him have a little fun and piss a few people off.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: mfourl

I heard that too....kind of bizarre.

Many interesting things in that Video.

There is a funny scenario being presented right now that Trump / Pence will have a Dominion Machine wheeled in to count the votes, he inputs the competing set of electors, which will spit out an error with a win for Trump, this will throw the congress into a uproar......

Just so you guys that are so 100% sure absolutely "nothing" is going to happen next year, military personal have reported that all leave in January is cancelled, that isn't nothing, but very unusual.

I say again you might be right and everybody stands down and it was all bluster, but I won't be surprised if something crazy happens too.

posted on Dec, 31 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

There is no 'competing set of Electors'.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join