It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Hawley will object on January 6th.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:14 PM
link   
As far as the interminable saw about machines "connecting to the internet" that has been an issue raised repeatedly and ignored by the Trump administration.

Of note, all systems commonly in use in the United States can connect to transmit preliminary results via a cellular network.

So, if "connect to the internet" disqualifies votes ... why are none of the States/counties that Trump won being challenged?

Why is it only battleground States where Trump lost that are 'in danger'? ???

The rank hypocrisy on display beggars the imagination.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: jhn7537

It's political theater, the Democrats will never vote Trump back into office.

,,,then they *may* ultimately vote for the knives to be placed directly against their own throats. Anything that forces them actually vote for one or the other I applaud because we need to know their choices before we can let them know the consequence of their choices.

Who is going to threaten Congress Burd?

Who is going to "put the knife" at anyone's throat?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:16 PM
link   
I always find it funny to hear that "conservatives" are the only ones with guns.

And you guys think you have the tactical understanding to fight a Civil War.

LOL.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked
a reply to: Kangaruex4Ewe

If they kneel before the opposition because of threats of violence, burning, and looting then they deserve worse than a short length of rope... these lockdowns and forced facial coverings are only the beginning of the worse yet to come...

No matter what the criminals are going to commit crimes... the longer they’re allowed to get away with them the bolder they’ll become... the bill has come due... it’s time for them to pay for what they’ve done... what they’re doing... and what they intend to do moving forward...

That is so true. The violent left, when given concessions by the right never acquiesce and they haven't. They instead see a concession given to them as a weakness by the right, so they double down and make even further ludicrous demands then they begin looting and harming people, usually small kids or elderly people who can't defend themselves. They also attack police and burn things but it isn't their fault. It's always someone else's fault.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66

There were many questions in 2016 about the foreign hacking of our election systems.

For some reason, Trump supporters were not interested.

Maybe your side will be okay with a Mueller-like investigation into the whole election then.. Lets allow Trumps DOJ to appoint a special counsel to investigate everything with unlimited resources. That should be A-OK considering what your side put Trumps admin through with a bogus dossier paid for by Hilary and the DNC.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Apparently, here is the MO for Hawley's "objection" next week ...

"I cannot vote to certify the electoral college results on January 6 without raising the fact that some states, particularly Pennsylvania, failed to follow their own state election laws," Hawley said in a statement Wednesday morning.

The source of this quote is www.npr.org...

The Supreme Court of the United States (which is the Constitutional body that makes decisions about government actions vis a vis the Constitution) has denied these claims TWICE in regard to PA.

He should be removed when the new Senate takes control for obstruction.
edit on 30-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Most of the violence was the result of provacauers, as most who demonstrated did so peacefully.

You have an emotional loaded comment void of actual facts.

The reality is, had the election results turned out the other way, Biden would accept defeat like a gentleman.

I disagree.. Your side has never demonstrated that. Also, the provacaeurs are your side, antifa/BLM is your side. So when they act bad, you guys gotta own it, just like the right has to own it when right wing extremism pops off... What happened over the summer was your side 100%.. I live downtown Seattle and saw it first hand daily.. it wasnt anyone right wing here burning down the city and taking over the neighborhood a few blocks away from me in Capitol Hill - CHAZ.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Metaphorically, the voters. Realistically, anyone with the opportunity at this point.

Don't stress it though, I'm sure folks would have asked the same in Germany prior to the Reichstag fire.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Proud Boys, Boogaloos are right wing.

Kinda totally screws your argument, such as it is.

O fficials see extremist groups, disinformation in George Floyd protests -Chicago Tribune

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Metaphorically, the voters. Realistically, anyone with the opportunity at this point.

Don't stress it though, I'm sure folks would have asked the same in Germany prior to the Reichstag fire.

That allusion fits the Republican's regime in 2001 much better than this instance.

The problem with political violence is that it goes both ways. Let us hope that the Constitution and the rule-of-law prevail.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:28 PM
link   

That allusion fits the Republican's regime in 2001 much better than this instance.

The problem with political violence is that it goes both ways. Let us hope that the Constitution and the rule-of-law prevail.

...the trouble with broken, failed marriages is that they tend to delve into physical and emotional violence and that violence continues to escalate until the marriage is mercifully dissolved and divorce granted.

Strap in kids.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:32 PM
link   

...the trouble with broken, failed marriages is that they tend to delve into physical and emotional violence and that violence continues to escalate until the marriage is mercifully dissolved and divorce granted.

Strap in kids.

True.

Strained metaphors are often deployed when the actual facts of a matter are unpleasant.

The reality is that the United States will go on as it has with the Constitution intact.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:35 PM
link   

The evidence that agitators and provocateurs inciting violence is abundant, much more that say evidence of voter fraud that cost Trump the election.

Once again, your claim that had Biden lost, this country would be rioting is not true. You might get some memes of 'libs' crying that you could laugh at, but just like 2016, people would get over it.

Had Biden lost, we would have accepted defeat and conceded like a gentleman.

Given how poor the legal cases have been, Trump has to know there is widespread fraud. All he hoped to accomplish was to convince his followers that the election was not legitimate. Given his power over his faithful, it was an easy sell.

Regardless, in 3 weeks Biden will be president.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:36 PM
link   

He should be removed when the new Senate takes control for obstruction.

Really, they did this against Trump in Jan 2017, which is allowed under the laws as written, and Biden who was VP at the time graveled them down saying "it's over" the irony is awesome for both sides on this one.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:40 PM
link   

,,,then they *may* ultimately vote for the knives to be placed directly against their own throats. Anything that forces them actually vote for one or the other I applaud because we need to know their choices before we can let them know the consequence of their choices.

You're smart enough to know what those choices will be already.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:43 PM
link   
Any one that doesn't object is a cowardly lying traitor.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:48 PM
link   

I always find it funny to hear that "conservatives" are the only ones with guns.

And you guys think you have the tactical understanding to fight a Civil War.

LOL.

Well I have 28 years in the military and 12 more as a civilian in Afghanistan so fighting for 40 years, I'm good... 18% of democrats say they own a gun...most would be one pistol or maybe a shotgun for home defense, most do not routinely go out and practice, most hunters are conservatives... I live near Portland so I work with a lot of liberals and I know of none that own a gun, while every conservatives I know has one or many more. Most of the military is very right leaning too.

My line was more of a joke, but the reality is the left do not typically have guns, and very few have something like an AR... Liberals recently have been buying them with all the chaos going on, but they hardly know which end to point as they still do not like guns and so will not practice and use it more as a security blanket. I remember watching YouTube about the Black para military group that was protesting and I think they accidently shot a couple of their own. As I was watching it I was seeing things as they "played" with their loaded guns that would scare the crap out of me if I was near them...lol I was like Jesus look at these idiots, and sure enough they accidently shot each other...lol

edit on 30-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stormdancer777
Any one that doesn't object is a cowardly lying traitor.

The dog faced pony soldier isn't even in office yet...geez

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:52 PM
link   
a reply to: jrod

You guys never accepted the 2016 election results, and then tried a bogus investigation into Trump and his admin to derail any early progress he could make and you act like your side just accepted things... thats complete BS.. Your side never accepted anything. And if things get reversed in some way and trump remains President, I would bet your side wouldnt accept things. So, we can just agree to disagree, cause you arent convincing me on anything. i live in seattle, i see it first hand...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: jrod

Once again, your claim that had Biden lost, this country would be rioting is not true. You might get some memes of 'libs' crying that you could laugh at, but just like 2016, people would get over it.

You truly don't believe riots wouldn't happen in a lot of cities? Portland had like 180 days of riots...lol Just think if Trump won what would happen in Portland lone...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join