It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Senator Hawley will object on January 6th.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

One on one I’m sure you’re formidable. Would you be one on one on the battlefield?

Are you thinking a Civil War will be Democrats v. Republicans? LOL

Most Americans are neither.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 02:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jhn7537

originally posted by: Gryphon66
a reply to: jhn7537

There were many questions in 2016 about the foreign hacking of our election systems.

For some reason, Trump supporters were not interested.

Maybe your side will be okay with a Mueller-like investigation into the whole election then.. Lets allow Trumps DOJ to appoint a special counsel to investigate everything with unlimited resources. That should be A-OK considering what your side put Trumps admin through with a bogus dossier paid for by Hilary and the DNC.

Well let’s go back and negate the Trump Administration and we’ll just start over. Next President gets three SCOTUS picks on day one.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:07 PM
link   

There were many questions in 2016 about the foreign hacking of our election systems.

Maybe your side will be okay with a Mueller-like investigation into the whole election then.. Lets allow Trumps DOJ to appoint a special counsel to investigate everything with unlimited resources. That should be A-OK considering what your side put Trumps admin through with a bogus dossier paid for by Hilary and the DNC.

Well let’s go back and negate the Trump Administration and we’ll just start over. Next President gets three SCOTUS picks on day one.

Lol, I'm sure you're more than ok with packing the Supreme Court... You probably would like to stack the deck so badly against the right that they never accomplish anything ever again.. We know how your side operates. Win at any cost.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Lol, I'm sure you're more than ok with packing the Supreme Court... You probably would like to stack the deck so badly against the right that they never accomplish anything ever again.. We know how your side operates. Win at any cost.

Says the guy who wants to overturn the Electoral College.

You do you boo.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

You do you boo.

I can live with that and sleep well at night. I hope it happens to see people like yours reaction

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:13 PM
link   

/

You do you boo.

I can live with that and sleep well at night. I hope it happens to see people like yours reaction

Right, win at any cost, eh?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:15 PM
link   

/

You do you boo.

Sure. I guess it may come to that.. lets see which side wins

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

One on one I’m sure you’re formidable. Would you be one on one on the battlefield?

You actually think anyone is trained to fight “one on one”... that’s friggin’ adorable... this statement alone automatically disqualifies me from ever taking another word you set to type even remotely seriously... on a good day you may reach troll levels... today isn’t one of those for you boss...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:18 PM
link   

/

You do you boo.

Let’s hope both sides lose ... then America can get on with business.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: SwissMarked

You actually think anyone is trained to fight “one on one”... that’s friggin’ adorable... this statement alone automatically disqualifies me from ever taking another word you set to type even remotely seriously... on a good day you may reach troll levels... today isn’t one of those for you boss...

Take a reading course chief.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:28 PM
link   

There will be no Civil War, as I said Biden or Trump is not worth it and America knows it. As to overthrow a Goverment typically that is tied to how much food the population is getting, so when daily intake drops below 800 calories then revolt happens...do you think Americans are approaching only 800 calories per day? lol

I think the liberals will slowly calm down now that Trump is gone, and the Conservatives didn't do anything under Obama, so they are not going to do anything under Biden. This doesn't mean I don't think Biden will lead a sh!t show for four years, but mass violence I think not...Well unless they come into my house...not a smart move...

My reality is I would bug out to a place out in the middle of nowhere with friends where everyone is para military and we would just wait it out.

edit on 30-12-2020 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:30 PM
link   

/

You do you boo.

Update. More votes were cast Than There are registered voters in the country.

mobile.twitter.com...

edit on 12/30/2020 by carewemust because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Constitutionalists vs. Progressives.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: NorthOfStuff

That's funny, because it's the Trump supporters who are trying to overthrow the Electoral College and the Constitution.

Are Trump supporters considered "Progressives" now?

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 03:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

/

You do you boo.

Update. More votes were cast Than There are registered voters in the country.

mobile.twitter.com...

A tweet a tweet! Trump said it, must be true? LOL I mean no disrespect.

We will wait to see proof, as we are waiting to see proof of the other many failed claims from Trump, et. al.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:05 PM
link   

That's funny, because it's the Trump supporters who are trying to overthrow the Electoral College and the Constitution.

You skipped the part about the contested election. Nothing that has happened so far has fallen outside the realm of the constitution when that point isn’t skipped over.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Oh, I know there's not going to be a Civil War ... the most obvious reason is that the two alleged sides are intermingled and there's not two sides. The great majority of Americans don't care about this crap that we bicker about around here.

Liberals, left, Democrats, etc. may calm down, but Trump supporters won't. And by that I don't mean folks like you who think he was an okay guy, I'm talking about the faithful. We'll see what Biden does, but seriously, I think that Biden/Harris is the Synthesis Phase. Obama and Trump were definitely Antithesis Phase.

The whole deal is to create a constant state of either anxiety or apathy in the populace.

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 04:15 PM
link   

You skipped the part about the contested election. Nothing that has happened so far has fallen outside the realm of the constitution when that point isn’t skipped over.

There is no "contested election" ... all States certified their Electors and the Electoral College met. Congress meets to affirm the vote of the Electoral College. It is a formality that some may try to use for media soundbites.

edit on 30-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:12 PM
link   
This tweet from Obama's CIA director John Brennan confirms that Senator Josh Hawley is doing the right thing.

mobile.twitter.com...

posted on Dec, 30 2020 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Military might not be as right leaning as you think.

www.militarytimes.com...

Older veterans trended for Trump not by much. Current AD military trends more liberal these days.
edit on 30-12-2020 by Bunch because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join