It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If You Agree With This Then You Are A Racist

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+22 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:02 PM
link   
If you agree that white people aren't allowed to say the n word (ending with a) but black people can then you are a racist.

Here is an example..

Kendrick Lamar stops white fan using N-word on stage at concert

The rapper invited the girl to sing along M.A.A.D City during his set at a Hangout Festival in Alabama.

But Kendrick stopped her after she repeatedly sang along the N-word - (ending with a) which is said multiple times in his song.

In the mean time there are thousands of other people that can sing along and use the n word no problem because well, they are black.

here's a link to the story mentioned for reference

This is the very definition of racism.

rac·ism
/ˈrāˌsizəm/
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against a person or people on the basis of their membership in a particular racial or ethnic group

Its either no one should say it or its okay for everyone to say it. No discrimination.

edit on 12/28/2020 by Alien Abduct because: Added a link

+44 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Alien Abduct

The rapper invited someone to rap along but took issue with their own lyrics coming out of someone else's mouth?

I'll alert the clown police.

edit on 28-12-2020 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Do you somehow think I'm in charge of the Earth?

Unless you're put out or inconvenienced in some way, just do what people ask because why should you get your panties in a wad about it?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
Well I personally feel that word and all its variations should be simply put to rest by everyone. Not through laws or even social pressure, but simply as a matter of taste and consideration for others.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Yeah that’s racism for sure.
It’s also the definition of stupidity.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:12 PM
link   
That's all right. I'm pretty sure we can all sing to WAP, and it's supposed to be the best song of the year.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: NarcolepticBuddha

The rapper invited someone to rap along but took issue with their own lyrics coming out of someone else's mouth?

I'll alert the clown police.

Ya, thats pretty f'ing dumb

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Now I can't even eat mac and cheese anymore
edit on 28-12-2020 by notquiteright because: Phone is acting a fool

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
You're not wrong, but who really cares about the hypocrisy of same racist, garbage rapper?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:21 PM
link   
I predict this magically disappears like the “White Fragility” thread did....

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko
That's all right. I'm pretty sure we can all sing to WAP, and it's supposed to be the best song of the year.

Yah but white people have to do the spoken/edited Ben Shapiro version.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Any brain-dead fool who subjects themselves to C-Rap garbage is not worth worrying about. Actually, she/he/it/xe could identify as a multigendered multiracial individual and be permitted to mumble the doggerel as written.

È un vantaggio parlare lo slang italiano.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

story is from 2 years ago, rap music is garbage IMO

it was pointless back then and just as pointless now

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

I'd write the word myself if I wasn't already teetering on the edge of a ban, I know my limits. Thing is, who get's to say it online? Who decides who is what colour and who decides to accept that?

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

It's the number one dance young girls like to do for old pervs on social media as well.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:34 PM
link   

Once you allow a societal censorship of "some words", you invite censorship and the acceptance of censorship into society.

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 09:54 PM
link   
That’s a garbage blacklash. This just fueled my crap america mood even more.

When I was kid I watched a lot of movies. Dirty harry staring the white Clint Eastwood goes off at the beginning of the film how he hates all races equally. That’s the way to live. Hate everybody equally. It’s the only way.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
Richard Pryor once had a thought.

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:28 AM
link   
Are you white? Here's a challenge for you: say the n-word. Call the cops, tell them you're white, and scream the n-word at the top of your lungs. See what happens. Nothing?

You're allowed to say the n-word all you want, silly. Say anything you want. You have the right

posted on Dec, 29 2020 @ 12:51 AM
link   
The concert thing is a bit silly. But why would you want to use it as a white person?

White people and the n word have negative associations. So you're arguing that black people should be fine with white people using the n word. Which i don't think you'll be successful at. Especially because that would totalky change the meaning of n!gga.

It's also pretty silly to call out discrimination for it. Many years of systemic discrimination from white people and the great injustice is that black folk are uncomfortable with white people saying the n word.

Give me a break man..

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join