It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the unseen ones among us must be revealed

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:10 PM
link   
United, we Stand.........

I have much faith, in the human race. Come ooooooooon, 5D

Namaste'

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

I assume you are speaking of the Djinn and those who exist just out of our awareness? Yes they’re here but I don’t pretend to know why or what they want from us..if anything.
I encountered one when I was young which is probably the reason I first found this website years ago. I was looking for anything related to this subject.
Around the age of six something showed itself to me in the form of origami. Sounds nuts, I’m very aware, but I witnessed two paper spiders, each the size of a closed fist, interact with one another. I watched them walking around much like stop motion photography a few feet from my face. I ended this interaction by crushing them both. Mostly in fear because even at the age of six I knew this wasn’t suppose to be happening. They ceased to move and forty years later I’ve haven’t experienced anything again. I often wonder why it showed itself to me and did the way I reacted make it decide not to do it again.

I don’t think demanding them do anything is going to help your cause. They obviously have the upper hand because so many people don’t even believe they exist, and you’re labeled “crazy” if you try and tell people they do.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Careful what you wish for. Us mere mortals ought not to be making demands of such, um, Entities. No?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 08:35 PM
link   

"THEY" are too cowardly and sneaky to come out in the open.
They feast on our pain, our fear, (our "Loosh") and always stay hidden unless it's absolutely necessary.

I do think they may reveal themselves soon though. These are trying times and it feels like the end of another cycle.

THEY have done this many times before. Another reset is coming....

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:01 PM
link   
22 million and 1 new schizophrenics diagnosed this year....

Are we not entertained?
edit on 26-12-2020 by In4ormant because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:09 PM
link   
There is a place in the heavens where all is recorded. Everything good and bad you have ever done.

Just remember that and all reading this do good from now on.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed
There is a place in the heavens where all is recorded. Everything good and bad you have ever done.

Just remember that and all reading this do good from now on.

The records lie, not

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Okay but this stays between you and I!

3 sets of 2 words for you. So we start with the inevitable masonic 33. Boom.

Now I'll get to it.

Predictive programming
South Park
Underwear Gnomes.

You are welcome.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Yep. That’s a good point, well taken!

a reply to: SecretKnowledge

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: carsforkids
a reply to: SaturnFX

what an unnerving existence to think invisible (?) beings are constantly monitoring your every single move...on the toilet, in the shower, while you sleep, etc...imagine the level of deep psychosis one would experience if they thought that.

Yes but some how we know they are there!

Which defeats the purpose of being invisible.

Maybe he just sees thru the vale that divides dimensions and
he doesn't know it's there. Of course that only being the more
common thinking on these matters. Gotta give him credit he's
in the right place to post this sort of stuff. So we should try to
give him audience enough even tho we are doubtful. I'd like to
hear more. If he some ideas or what?

Entertaining ideas is fine, but the level of certainty based on his "gut" tells a lot
This is a mental health issue, typically schizophrenia.
left unchecked it could become a hazard to himself or those around him...not to mention not able to maintain a functional lifestyle.
If he came in with "I have reason to believe", or suspect, etc...etc
hell, I can't be 100% certain of things I see with my own eyes, but when you have an absolute hardcore faith in something with no evidence, and its making the very root of you fear for your very existence, thats a recipe for disaster.

And I know..whats the difference between that and religious peoples belief in God
but quite frankly, I think most religious people continue to remain a bit skeptical, even when saying they believe.

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 07:54 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

I get your concerns for disaster and I do share them.
Should be apparent by my first post despite the humor.
I was hoping to get more from his response but never did.

For many years I've been of the notion that what is defined
as schizophrenia is actually just some people being born
with or in some way developing a unique ability to see thru
the vale. To the other side where it is described to be the
place where the dead or demons reside. I find it very
curious that this is what is described time and again by those
who can see.

I figure op is likely in a setting friendly to his disposition and
well taken care of. I hope so. And you think that others do
believe with doubt? Then I think you are truly with out belief.

And sadly you only have what men say. I'm happy with the most
remote chance of getting a way from that. And thankful for
the hope that is any thing but remote.

edit on 27-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2020 @ 09:46 PM
link   
I actually suffer from Schizoaffective disorder and have indeed "seen through the veil" with these entities the OP is describing.

Apart from the distressing knowledge of their existence and unfortunate influence on those who are aware of them, the only remedy I can advise is getting on an effective antipsychotic.

I began a regime of Haldol and I no longer deal with these beings and their unwanted influence.

I still know they are there, but I no longer obsess about them, nor do I suffer the effects of their disturbing trickery.

edit on 12/27/20 by GENERAL EYES because: formatting

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 03:11 PM
link   

and have indeed "seen through the veil"

Dude. I know people who spend a lot of time trying to do what you say here.

Was it truly so very terrible? I find it difficult to agree with medication that alters perception.

Lol. Makes me itch like church.

Then again, I would guess it's a case of, if you don't know, you don't know.

a reply to: GENERAL EYES

posted on Dec, 28 2020 @ 05:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Dalamax

There is nothing pleasant about Schizophrenia.

I take the medication because of this. It's a preferable alternative.

posted on Jan, 6 2021 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Good thread HD3D, this should saved.
I believe these to be demons.

All the denial posts in here you see, those people are being controlled or possessed by demons.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

And you better damn believe its for the best we dont! Unless you enjoy always living with the cold steel of a muzzle to the back of your head every day of your life. Thats how you get the entire human race to come together, so its best we just respect our differences and have sporadic fights over our lands.

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:06 AM
link   

Do you actually have any evidence of these things you talk about? Anything I can do locally to replicate the same situations you’re referring to?

posted on Jan, 18 2021 @ 05:07 AM
link   
a reply to: CharGreen

Or they are mentally stable people who don’t believe in the supernatural...?

posted on Jan, 23 2021 @ 12:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
I think they are not expecting us to unite. I think we should. Once all humans come together in agreement to stand together as a Uunited human race taking a unified stand in demanding the unseen one show himself, I believe then, he'll appear.

Whatever Happened to World Unity? (2005)

“For the first time since World War II the international community is united. . . . The world can therefore seize this opportunity to fulfill the long-held promise of a new world order.”

SO SAID a president of the United States in the last decade of the 20th century. At that time, international events seemed to suggest that world unity was on the horizon. Totalitarian governments fell one after another. The Berlin Wall came down, signaling a new era for Europe. The Soviet Union, viewed by many in the West as an instigator of global conflicts, disappeared before the eyes of an astonished world. The Cold War came to an end, and there was optimistic talk about disarmament, including nuclear disarmament. Granted, war broke out in the Persian Gulf, but that seemed to be just a momentary blip that left much of the world more determined to pursue a peaceful order.

Positive signs could be seen not only on the political front but also in other areas of life. The standard of living was improving in many parts of the world. Advancements in the medical field made it possible for doctors to do things that would have been called miracles just a few decades earlier. Economic growth in many countries moved ahead at a pace that appeared to be leading to global prosperity. It looked as though things were heading in the right direction.

Today, not many years later, we cannot help but ask: ‘What happened? Where is the promised world unity?’ If anything, the world seems to be moving in the opposite direction. Suicide bombings, terrorist attacks, the reported proliferation of weapons of mass destruction, and other disturbing developments have become regular features of published news. Such events appear to be pushing the world further and further away from unity. One prominent financier recently said: “We are becoming enmeshed in a vicious circle of escalating violence.”

World Unity or Global Fragmentation?

When the United Nations was formed, one of the stated purposes was “to develop friendly relations among nations based on respect for the principle of equal rights and self-determination of peoples.” After nearly 60 years, has that noble objective been reached? Far from it! Rather than “friendly relations,” the expression “self-determination” appears to be more on the mind of the nations. Peoples and ethnic groups struggling to establish their own identity and sovereignty have increasingly divided the world. When the United Nations was formed, it had 51 member nations. Today, there are 191.

As we have seen, toward the end of the 20th century, hope for a united world was in the air. Since then, that hope has turned to dismay as mankind has witnessed the progressive fragmentation of the world community. The violent disintegration of Yugoslavia, the clashes between Chechnya and Russia, the war in Iraq, and the continued carnage in the Middle East​—all of this has been evidence of ever greater disunity.

There is no doubt that many of the efforts for peace have been sincere and well-meant. In spite of this, world unity seems unattainable. Many are left wondering: ‘Why does world unity remain so elusive? Where is the world heading?’

Where Is the World Heading?

WORLD UNITY. It sounds so good. Does not everyone want it? Yes, there has been much talk about unity. Again and again, meetings of world leaders have focused on the subject. In August 2000, more than 1,000 religious leaders met at the United Nations in New York for the Millennium World Peace Summit. They discussed solutions to world conflicts. However, the conference itself was a reflection of the world’s simmering controversies. A mufti from Jerusalem refused to come because of the presence of a Jewish rabbi. Others were offended because the Dalai Lama was not invited to the first two days for fear of antagonizing China.

In October 2003, world security issues were discussed by Pacific Rim nations at the Asia-Pacific Economic Cooperation (APEC) summit held in Thailand. The 21 nations present pledged to dismantle terrorist groups and agreed on ways to increase global security. Yet, during the conference several representatives grumbled about one prime minister’s remarks, which were said to be a hate-filled attack on the Jews.

Why No Unity?

Though there is a lot of talk about unifying the world, we see few concrete results. Despite the sincere efforts of many, why has world unity continued to elude mankind into the 21st century?

Part of the answer is reflected in the comments of one of the prime ministers who attended the APEC conference. He said, “There is this thing called national pride.” Yes, human society is steeped in nationalism. Each nation and ethnic group is driven by the desire for self-determination. National sovereignty combined with the spirit of competition and greed has produced a volatile mix. In one case after another, when national interests conflict with global interests, national interests win out.

Nationalism is well described by the psalmist’s expression, “the pestilence causing adversities.” (Psalm 91:3) It has been like a plague on humanity, leading to untold suffering. Nationalism with its resultant hatred of other peoples has existed for centuries. Today, nationalism continues to fan the flames of divisiveness, and human rulers have not been able to stop it.

Many authorities recognize that nationalism and self-interest are the root of the world’s problems. For example, former United Nations Secretary-General U Thant observed: “So many of the problems that we face today are due to, or the result of, false attitudes . . . Among these is the concept of narrow nationalism​—‘my country, right or wrong.’” Still, nations today, engrossed in self-interest, are clamoring more and more for their own sovereignty. Those who have the advantage do not wish to give up even a little of it. For example, the International Herald Tribune made this observation about the European Union: “Rivalry and mistrust remain basic patterns of European politics. For most EU member states, it is still unacceptable for one of their peers to gain greater influence and take the lead.”

God’s Word, the Bible, correctly describes the result of all human rule, saying: “Man has dominated man to his injury.” (Ecclesiastes 8:9) By breaking the world up into their own separate dominions, groups of men as well as individuals have experienced the fulfillment of this Bible principle: “One isolating himself will seek his own selfish longing; against all practical wisdom he will break forth.”​—Proverbs 18:1.

Our Creator, who knows what is best for us, never purposed for humans to set up their own governments and rule themselves. By doing so, men have ignored God’s purpose and the fact that everything belongs to him. Psalm 95:3-5 says: “Jehovah is a great God and a great King over all other gods, he in whose hand are the inmost depths of the earth and to whom the peaks of the mountains belong; to whom the sea, which he himself made, belongs and whose own hands formed the dry land itself.” God is the rightful Sovereign to whom all should look for rulership. By pursuing their own sovereignties, the nations are working against his will.​—Psalm 2:2.

What Is Needed?

The only way the world will become united is by having one world authority that works in the interests of all people. Many thinking people recognize this need. Those who do, however, often look in the wrong place. For example, many commentators, including religious leaders, have urged people to look to the United Nations for world unity. However, human organizations, no matter how noble their ideals, have never been able to solve mankind’s international problems. Rather, most of these organizations have simply become a reflection of the disunity that exists among various nations.

The Bible warns against looking to human institutions for the solution when it says: “Do not put your trust in nobles, nor in the son of earthling man, to whom no salvation belongs.” (Psalm 146:3) Does this leave us at a dead end as far as world unity is concerned? Not at all. There is another way.

Many are unaware that God has already set up a government that is capable of uniting the world. The Bible says about Jehovah God: “I, even I, have installed my king upon Zion, my holy mountain. Ask of me, that I may give nations as your inheritance and the ends of the earth as your own possession.” (Psalm 2:6, 8) Note that the scripture refers to Jehovah God as having ‘installed his king,’ whom he refers to as “my son” in verse 7. This is none other than God’s foremost spirit Son, Jesus Christ, who has been given authority over all nations.

How World Unity Will Come About

Most people do not recognize this heavenly rulership that God has set up. The nations tenaciously hang on to their own perceived right to sovereignty. However, God will not tolerate those who refuse to recognize his sovereignty and the government that he has set up. Concerning those who refuse to accept this arrangement, Psalm 2:9 says: “You [the Son, Jesus Christ] will break them with an iron scepter, as though a potter’s vessel you will dash them to pieces.” Whether they realize it or not, the nations are now on a march that will lead to a collision with God. The last book of the Bible speaks of “the kings of the entire inhabited earth” being gathered together “to the war of the great day of God the Almighty.” (Revelation 16:14) The nations and their divisive ways will be put out of existence. This will pave the way for God’s government to go about its work unhindered.

As the Universal Sovereign, Jehovah God through his Son will wisely exert the power to make the changes necessary for a united world. God’s government will bring about true unity and will bless all lovers of righteousness. Why not take a few minutes to read Psalm 72 in your Bible? There, a prophetic picture is given of what rulership under God’s Son will do for mankind. People will experience true world unity, and all their problems​—oppression, violence, poverty, and so forth—​will be gone.

In today’s divided world, many think that such a hope is unrealistic. But it would be a mistake to think so. God’s promises have never failed, and they never will. (Isaiah 55:10, 11) Would you like to see this change? You can. In fact, there is already a people who are preparing for that time. They come from all nations, but instead of fighting, they are now unitedly submitting to God’s sovereignty. (Isaiah 2:2-4) Who are they?
Song 141 Searching for Friends of Peace (playlist)

posted on Feb, 4 2021 @ 10:29 PM
link   
This is a good thread. We see the Troll responses about taking meds and such, which we can stronly suspect are those being manipulated by our Demons.
I see that OP has not been back on since posting this. I won't jump to any conclusions, but I hope that someone or something didn't get to him in response to this thread. Which is a real possibility in this situation.

The best I can tell we are at a huge disadvantage to the Demons currently, and they seem to have control over most everything.
I hope to find more people responsing to this thread that are able to escape the grasp of the Demons.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join