It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the unseen ones among us must be revealed

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Whoever you are, where ever you are, 'they' are there. Don't be paranoid. Just be careful. When you're in your room alone, they are there. Driving? They are there too. In your favourite pub? There too. Everywhere. Who or what are they? No one really knows. What do they do? They report everything. Yes. Everything you've ever done has been recorded, documented and reported. To who? To the unseen one. The puppetmaster, if you will. Is this a concern? Yes. Hell yes!

You are not alone. You were never alone and I think you know it or you're beginning to realize it. Heck, im realizing it too now. 'They' are everywhere and have been, since the beginning. This is where paranoia comes from, a sense of being watched by 'others.'

Really, 'they' are there. Are they huge? Are they small? Who are these unseen watchers watching everything? You get up in the morning... they are there. You go to sleep, they are there. I feel we're not alone. I know we're not alone. These 'unseen beings need to identify themselves.

Why must us humans be their puppets? Forget about shadow governments. They are deeper. Illuminati? These 'unseen ones are deeper still. I'm not paranoid. I'm just tired. There is a hierarchy of 'spirits' directing human history down a very specific path and you're a pawn in a very large game of chess. Feel it? Can't you feel them? Can't you see them? Are you not aware of the influence of their manipulation in our very lives, even now?

These 'lost ones. These 'ones of whom we may not speak'. These 'present ones. These 'soul collectors,' with us are different. We humans have one function, they have another. Us humans have the function of (surprise surprise) being human. There function is to be (while having the likeness of humans) not human. They are not human.

Well that's it. Forget everything. Let's focus on these 'angel and demon spirits among us only. Let's speculate how they look, what they are like, do they have names? They are the key to everything.

You're not alone when you're alone. You've never been alone. We are not alone. 'They are with us. I know this. You (in your gut) know this too. It's not creepy, it's beautiful, I just wish I understood it better.

When 'they' are finally revealed, will we be ready for what it means? I'm not paranoid. The 'unseen' ones are among us and they're not the kind of beings you can sue for invasion of privacy.

How many of you can admit we are not alone, and have never been alone? WE KNOW THEY'RE THERE. THIS IS THE ANSWER TO ALL MYSTERIES. IT'S US AGAINST THEM. FIRST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND THEN DISCLOSURE.

I'M SICK OF THIS! I DEMAND THE UNSEEN ONES REVEAL THEMSELVES!

I think they are not expecting us to unite. I think we should. Once all humans come together in agreement to stand together as a Uunited human race taking a unified stand in demanding the unseen one show himself, I believe then, he'll appear.

Forget covid. Forget UFO's. Forget Trump and Biden. Forget famine. Forget small distractions. It's time. The human race is ready. We DEMAND. We're not stupid and we're no longer infants. We're ready.

The unseen ones. Who are they? We (the united human race) DEMAND he reveal himself and if necessary answer for his crimes. I'm mad and will no longer be a puppet!

Until millions of voices can join with my own small voice I will continue to live in humiliation and ignorance. Who will join me?

edit on 12/26/2020 by HD3DSURROUNDSOUND because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:02 PM
link   
a reply to: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND

Once all humans come together in agreement to stand together as a Uunited human race taking a unified stand in demanding the unseen one show himself, I believe then, he'll appear.

Well that ain't never gonna happen.

Look what happened when they were all asked to wear a mask. There's no chance in hell all humans will "come together" in agreement on anything

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

You don't walk down the street arguing with them do you?
Maybe with a nervous tick and striking yourself from time
to time?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Humans are like sheep with the right leader they will follow. Or like lemmings. I'm going to start a movement here in Cape Town South Africa, a movement so the unseen ones may REVEAL themselves. I feel humanity waking up. All of these distractions won't work anymore.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Would we if we could, educate and sophisticate pigs, geese, cattle? Would it be wise to establish diplomatic relations with the hen that now functions, satisfied with mere sense of achievement by way of compensation? I think we're property

Some day I shall publish data that lead me to suspect that many appearances upon this earth that were once upon a time interpreted by theologians and demonologists, but are now supposed to be the subject-matter of psychic research, were beings and objects that visited this earth, not from a spiritual existence, but from outer space. That extra-geographic conditions may be spiritual, or of highly attenuated matter, is not my present notion, though that, too, may be some day accepted.

Charles Fort

edit on 26-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: carsforkids

So even you do believe in 'them'. Excited? Want to know who they are? Are you grown up enough now?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Off topic.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
a reply to: Gryphon66

Off topic.

Fair enough.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:17 PM
link   

I'm going offline please continue commenting. This is not going away. We DEMAND nothing but full disclosure from the unseen ones themselves. Eventually many voices will join to our own until the denial will become the evidence itself. The endgame is upon us.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:18 PM
link   

Humans are like sheep with the right leader they will follow.

Nope. Not a hope of all humans "coming together".

Humans are not like sheep, you are putting everyone into a broad click there. Havn't you learnt anything about humans during the past year?
There is no chance of all humans following "the right leader".
Americans maybe. But how will Iranians come together with Israelis? French people with anyone. Too many different ideologies for everyone to come together

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:33 PM
link   
a reply to: SecretKnowledge

Sorry I have to comment. Humans are stubborn. Unity under the right circumstances is possible. It's pride. The unseen one wants to REVEAL himself. He wants the whole world calling for him and the world, like a ripe potato, is ready. All nations.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:39 PM
link   

The Lord is with me I have no fear of evil.
So it can't be fed thru me. I'm an undesirable one might say.

And you failed to answer my question.
edit on 26-12-2020 by carsforkids because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 04:42 PM
link   
You "demand"? Will you be stomping your feet and holding your breath until you get your way? Isn't that a silly way to go about it? Where do you get off "demanding" anything at all? You're not that important. Sorry.
edit on 12/26/2020 by schuyler because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: HD3DSURROUNDSOUND
I'M SICK OF THIS! I DEMAND THE UNSEEN ONES REVEAL THEMSELVES!

Some quiet advice...

Do some web searches on how large doses of niacin have been used very successfully by many for symptoms of schizophrenia.

Another possibility is lithium orotate.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 05:12 PM
link   

He should let me know where he is. We could share a small pour.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:02 PM
link   

How many of you can admit we are not alone, and have never been alone? WE KNOW THEY'RE THERE. THIS IS THE ANSWER TO ALL MYSTERIES. IT'S US AGAINST THEM. FIRST ACKNOWLEDGEMENT AND THEN DISCLOSURE. I'M SICK OF THIS! I DEMAND THE UNSEEN ONES REVEAL THEMSELVES!

The man in the following video will admit to the fact
that we are not alone.
The story begins at the 35:20 mark.
It is possible to see them, but there are
psychological consequences.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:24 PM
link   
what an unnerving existence to think invisible (?) beings are constantly monitoring your every single move...on the toilet, in the shower, while you sleep, etc...imagine the level of deep psychosis one would experience if they thought that.

Anyhow, dear OPs
how is something unseen, yet their objective is to seem human. Seems pointless since your unseen.

The problem is, it seems super real to you because your brain is misfiring
We all have a sense of self..a sort of presence of who we are. People having some mental health issues sort of seperate a bit from this and it feels they aren't really themselves, or, as you probably are experiencing, feeling they are being observed by something nearby...like hovering over your shoulder near.
There are meds for that that can sort of sort that out, but step 1 is to get yourself checked out.

You say repeatedly you aren't paranoid.
...yes, paranoid people don't understand they are paranoid..they think they are hyper-aware and everyone else isn't seeing what they see.

Try to intentionally look for inconsistancies in your ...views. If you can shatter the illusion you made for yourself even for a little bit, it might be enough for you to become comfortable enough to realize you're just a little bit off and need some help with some chems in the brain or the like.

I imagine my advice here will be tossed on the pile of dismissal like everyone else in your life thats been trying to help you, but do try to at least see if you can break your own illusion..just for fun if anything.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 06:26 PM
link   
The Unseen Ones pay special attention to those who are responding.
These individuals require greater care and emphasis.

This engagement is an environment of deep experience within you....Maybe a Fever.

Go get tested for Covid 19.... It a pathway into a REALITY that exists beyond what we see and experience on a personal level everyday.

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

what an unnerving existence to think invisible (?) beings are constantly monitoring your every single move...on the toilet, in the shower, while you sleep, etc...imagine the level of deep psychosis one would experience if they thought that.

Yes but some how we know they are there!

Which defeats the purpose of being invisible.

Maybe he just sees thru the vale that divides dimensions and
he doesn't know it's there. Of course that only being the more
common thinking on these matters. Gotta give him credit he's
in the right place to post this sort of stuff. So we should try to
give him audience enough even tho we are doubtful. I'd like to
hear more. If he some ideas or what?

posted on Dec, 26 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

This situation you describe began with mere humans making DEMANDS, so making DEMANDS is not going to be the solution.

Read Genesis.

Simple logic!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join