It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

what are the black helicopters?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 06:35 PM
link   
I just recently saw a UFO documentry, and in this particuliar documentry they mentioned something called "black helicopters"so at first i thought it was just a chooper with a black paint job, boy did i get a surprise. so I thought it to be interresting and typed it up on the web... and well i got ALOT of weird thories. The weirdsts one i belive would have to be this one zapatopi.net...
know this may not fit under the catogory off aleins but i put it under this becasue i have my own thorie....what if these helicopters are actually The M.I.B. And what if they just use them to scare away civilians but anyway I think these "Black Helicopters" are used by M.I.B agents...what are your guy's thories...by the way this is just my opion.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Wow, that web site is really out there.
They think the black helicopters are lifeforms? Swat them with a fly swatter while there still young.

Frankly, I think they are helicopters with a black paint job. But I can't say why there are several accounts of them being near sightings. I heard of them flying close to cattle mutalations and crop circles also.

So why do MIB's only wear black, drive black cars, and fly black helicopters? Hmmm...

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I actually think they wear all off that black because of 1 simple reason to show that they are the men in black..but ya that website is far out huh?

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:26 PM
link   
I agree.
Black helicopters are helicopters with a black paint-job.
Here in Charlotte N.C., where I live, we have two National Guard posts, Charlotte Aviation(an aircraft custom shop, if you will), and eight aircraft dealers. All of them have primer black helicopters and black airplanes in reasonably large numbers. Most of the newest, most advanced aircraft come to the dealer, black or some other primer color. Black is the easiest to cover, paint-wise, so black is very common.
Aircraft aren't necessarily like cars. They dont all come with a factory paint job. If you can afford an aircraft of some quality then you can afford to have one painted the way you want. Company logos....etc.
The question of black helicopters has always been lost on me. Maybe because we've always seen them around here.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:27 PM
link   
They use Black because is hip, cool and it's the "new" Black.
So Helicopters, cars and most of the clothes are black, except for the white on white shirt which makes the black look blacker. Just ask the "Prince of Bel Air".

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 08:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by FREDDIEB

I agree.
Black helicopters are helicopters with a black paint-job.

Me too-
but what about unmarked helicopters (random article) ?

Do we have photos of them (in the air) ?

[edit on 18-3-2005 by popular mechanics]

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Never mind-

I see they exist. Just found two pics on google, and the copters even are black. Gute Nacht.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 09:20 PM
link   
You realize, I hope, that the first article was a satire.

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:12 PM
link   
What are the black helicopters?

Ive seen this topic alot, most members here think its the DEA or the border patrol or some kind of private agency.

But i have no idea what so ever. I did a search on black helicopters and found some threads on ATS that might help you feel free to check them out.

Thread 1
Thread 2
Thread 3

posted on Mar, 18 2005 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Thanks Sha - D'OH - Man,

I was too lazy to search ATS for similar threads.

Tomorrow, I'll let the audience know if we have sightings of black / unmarked helicopters in Germany as well-
Just for the record, of course ... .

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   
The "Black helicopter"encounter.I havnt come across this topic in 10years.From what i know,the only alleged encounter with the black helicopter was with one man back in the mid 90's.

He was walking down a long stretch plain in the countryside one late afternoon on a hike when one black helicopter seem to fly right infront of him and was hovering afew meters from him.He discribed it as a helicopter with black tinted windows and seems to look out of the ordinary.For one thing it wasnt like many helicopters at all interms of simple features like shape.It was very smooth and the weaponary attatched to the heli-body seems odd.What happend after it had hovered was a white light came out of it from somewhere,supposidly one of the weaponary system.The white light then grew over the helicopter and then began to block most of his view.It then shot off extremely fast and he was out for afew minutes(atleast what he claimed to had been).Nothing could be explained much really.

It was on a TV series called "sightings".I miss that show,i dont know why they took it off,it was great.I couldnt say what they really are,could be government doing,but theres still plenty of other possibilities.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 05:50 AM
link   
whenever you see security guards tht are maybe protecting a celebrity theysomeitmes wear navy suits, mib took it one step further, full black. it could also help to be kept hidden in dark, ninja style. lol. and i jst dont feel, men in green, or men in red.... do you? although we are not suposed to know about them,..

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:08 AM
link   
Exit the stargate initial perception quickens my heart rate
This dark place planet Earth orbits one star
Come from afar far away state of mind
Open up your 3rd eye & look at Black Helicopters in the sky!

A Horseman said we were imposters and impetuous government agents
From another nation and said we had the vital information
About the aliens, vegetarians & devil scenarians
But these are civilized Barbarians I f*ckin bury them
I know about the plan from the projects and contraband
Drop bombs on Brazil so you can kill and conquer land
You drug trafficking your new creation for disease
To control the population and the states of overseas
Put poison in the weed and the milk we feed our seeds
You looked shocked that I could know the plots to all of these

At the time of his life a capitalist with a communist wife
Started to fight and did to cats what God did to Christ
Hardly the type to give garbage advice
He was larger than life
He penetrated the roof of your car with a spike
Trained by an insane ex marine
CIA trained a renegade assassin android
Passport pilot to black helicopter choppers over Bosnia
Now dont look at me like im some kind of gangsta
Cuz the government breed these other kids, It's like a drug abyss
Running sh*t to plead and suck a hundred dicks'
Of course this makes us start to shoot at people
Money ain't the root of evil it be much more than that
America taught me how to kidnap and torture cats

^^^
These are black helicopters...

[edit on 19-3-2005 by Italiano]

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:17 AM
link   
The black helicopters exist, not as life forms however, but as helicopters with black paint jobs. They have been caught on camera by Alex Jones, causing the government/military to come forward to admit they exist.

These secret helicopters have been involved a lot with the UFO and cattle mutilation phenomena. Phil Schnieder, the government insider(the guy that was assasinated) said that the government has tens of thousands of these black helicopters and their primary use is to enslave people and when martial law will be declared, these black helicopters will be swarming our skies. Something to that effect.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 07:53 AM
link   
I've personally seen them (as others here in the bay area can attest to), taking off from the St. Pete/Clearwater airport right next to the USCG base. Since they were unmarked, I can only assume they are either DHS (as I've seen black hummers around there with the DHS logo), or DEA, as most of those I've seen in the air are usually shining spotlights down in uninhabited areas, and routinely the same areas. This is consistent with the idea of searching for naturally growing and recurring narcotics plants.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:01 AM
link   
I spent almost five years in a US Navy helicopter squadron back in the mid to late 1980's. One of the jobs I held was Corrosion Control Supervisor. For those of you who don't know the Corrosion Control shop is responsible for painting the aircraft. When we deployed on board ship (an aircraft carrier) we would move all of our tools and equipment from our hangars ashore to our shops on board ship. This woul be things like spray guns, ladders and other assorted items. One of the things that we did not move was PAINT or other chemicals. These were kept in lockers on the ship and issued as needed. However there was one exception. We had 3 padlocked cruise boxes (a cruise box is a collapsable metal footlocker about 36"x24"x18")that we always carried with us. In these cruise boxes was a special kind of paint. One day in 1986, off of the coast of Italy, I get a call to report to the Ready room the CO wants to see me. I am told that they are moving two of our helicopters to the aft hangar bay and I am to mask off the windows and paint them with this special paint. So I get them masked off and start mixing the special paint. Guess what the color of the paint is?? Yep! Black! This was the flattest, dullest, light absorbing black that I had ever seen. So I get both helos painted and they are dry just before dark. As soon as it is dark we haul both of them up to the flight deck and load them up with a bunch of SEALs and they take off. About 3 hours later both of them land back on board ship without the SEALs. Now usually it takes a few hours to move an aircraft back down to the hangar bay, but we did it this time in just a few minutes. Once in the hangar bay I found out why this paint was special. We closed off the aft hangar bay and set up a couple of freshwater garden hoses. As soon as we started to spray the helos with water the black paint came right off. I took about 15 minutes to have both aircraft cleaned up with no traces of black paint. About an hour after our helos landed an Italian Navy helicopter landed and some Admiral got out and insisted on looking at all of our helicopters and in all of the hangar bays. As I understand it he was looking for BLACK HELICOPTERS!!! We didn't have any we were just scrubbing out the aft hangar bay and cleaning it up. He even walked up and rubbed his hand on the helos looking for wet paint. He agreed that there was no way that we could have repainted two aircraft in that short of a time. Now every time I hear about BLACK HELICOPTERS I wonder who broke out the special paint this time. I have always wanted to get a hold of a few gallons of that stuff. Think about it paint up your car, go out raise some hell, come home and wash the car. "Me! Have a black car officer? No all I have is my white one that I just washed. Hope you catch that guy officer. Have a nice day!"

Some people on this post have been asking "Why is the color black used?" this is an easy one. When you get a chance look at something that is painted flat black. Black is a great hider of detail. Usually all that is seen is a shadow type blob, espically at night. By using the color black thay are banking on that lack of detail to discredit your story or testimony.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 09:49 AM
link   
That's a pretty interesting story... If correct, it could have some serious implications... Everything from unsanctioned US involvement in military actions, to who knows what... Indeed, very interesting.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 10:22 AM
link   
This is indeed very interesting stuff! is it possible there will be any implications on disclosing this story and this info? it sounds like this isn't really something they want us to know.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 12:41 PM
link   
That is a cool story, sounds like it came out of a movie. I remember a movie called The Jackal with Bruce Willis. He paints a minivan a different color and uses a pressure washer to remove it. I thought that was clever.

I would agree that black would be the most indestinguishable color if you were trying to hide a covert operation. I wonder how often this is done. If it happens alot, I would think more people would have stories like this. Then some people know they do this, and make accusations, but they would probably be called crazy and written off. It would be easy to discredit.

posted on Mar, 19 2005 @ 01:27 PM
link   
I got an idea... A betcha that thses "Black Helicopters" Inhabit area 51 like....well lke ants in an ant hill. Think about it That place is huge MASSIVE. well thats what ive heard. But where do You think these black un marked helicopters seem to be coming from.....maybe there not human...but alein, disgiused as human craft.
ok ive scared my self

[edit on 19-3-2005 by CMAN]

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join