It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What is this story of black helicopters ?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 03:40 PM
link   
What is this story of black helicopter ? I saw one of this black helicopter, with no immatriculations in the Pyr�en�es this summer. They stayed for 10 or 15 minutes at 100 meters or 200 meters looking at something ?! What's this ? They search some UFO felt from the sky or whut ?!

posted on Apr, 2 2003 @ 07:03 PM
link   
No one else I know, really knows much more than that.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 08:32 AM
link   
They are just unmarked goverment helicopters... They are mysterious because they are unmarked and no one knows what there their for... I live close to an army base and I see then a lot...

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:01 PM
link   
actually drug enforcement helicopters used to eradicate naturally growing narcotics. I have seen many in my area, and they usually seem to patrol the same areas, using spotlights to seach the ground, so there may be some truth there....

However, there is a corraboration between them and UFO sightings, so these same copters could also be being used by our MIBs....

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 12:05 PM
link   
They are Special Operation copters. Like G said. We had them here when the Beltway Sniper was killing people at random last fall. For those who are unaware, two guys riding around in a car with a military issue sniper rifle in the Wash. D.C. area.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Well according to the literature this particular type of helicopter is somehow linked with UFO activity. It has been widely reported that in areas where UFO flaps occur they are seen in many of these areas by people. My guess is that they are probably used by the NSA or some other covert government agency. Whether its UFO related I cannot say for sure.

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 09:57 PM
link   
and take the crew in for questioning. I can make them talk, I have ways....

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The "Black Helicopters" are generally Sikorsky Black Hawks, which are the most common military copter in the US. These are devoid of any external markings, which lend to use for SpecOps, DEA, CIA/DIA, and many other applications. They are in fact used by the Blue Berret Crash Retrieval Taskforce, although they are used in that role specifically so that they cannot be told apart from any other covert agency using them.

As far as shooting one down, that would be a VERY bad idea... There is likely at least an M-60 machine gun on board each one, and they wouldnt hesitate to return fire. At the very least, each crew member will be armed. Not to mention the fact that shooting at a government aircraft is a felony, and they can easily track you if you do shoot at them (they are equipped with FLIR, as well as all kinds of other sensing equipment.)

posted on Apr, 4 2003 @ 10:08 PM
link   
My agency will outgun them no problem- our associate SAM will cool their jets. Then we can get down to business.

You can't work within a corrupt system and expect to get the answers. You have to be an outsider, live on the outside, fake your deaths, assume new identities, and prepare for war.

But I dont think to many are that dedicated.

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 03:13 AM
link   
I have seen a few of these choppers in england, there are a few that patrol the Peak District for no reason.

Black Box are you militia or something, because you sound crazy you can't take on the US military a platoon could wipe you out!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 03:21 AM
link   
I've seen some unmarked military helicopters over florida, but they weren't black they were brown. So what I'm trying to say is: they are not always black. These storys are like the MIB storys, who are men wearing a black suit and driving in a black car and probably belong to the government.

[Edited on 14-4-2003 by StalkingPanther]

posted on Apr, 14 2003 @ 06:22 AM
link   
I too saw one of these in Newquay, Cornwall UK last summer. I took many photos of it on a friends camera, unfortunately she is a friend no more, thereby making it difficult for me to retrieve these pictures, it was definately an unmarked black blackhawk, flew right over our heads as we were havin a pub lunch. Incidentaly Newquay is a very nice place to go, providing you get good weather, recommend it highly.

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 12:32 PM
link   
The most closeup view I ever saw (happened when it flew over a Wal-Mart, and spotlighted the field behind it, at about 2am...), I could tell the chopper was at least armed with an external missile rack. I could see the silhouette pretty good (moon was close to a harvest moon). The spotlight was mounted under the nose, with a second spotlight angling from the door (likely mounted in place of the M60...)

posted on Apr, 15 2003 @ 01:20 PM
link   
I haven't seen one myself but I have heard reports that they have been seen by many people in the west coast here in Puerto Rico. The west coast of PR is a hotspot for UFO activity. Coincidence? I think not.

new topics

top topics

join