It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antrim County Michigan Forensics Report Released

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+32 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:36 PM
link   
This is the report on two Dominion machines. It appears to Court released this and it might be good to download the 73 page PDF file if you want to be sure it's still available to you to read.

I was surprised at the results. Not about the fraud potential, but at the depth of the fraud potential.
This is a small, sparsely populated county in Michigan.
Imagine the mayhem in densely populated Wayne county!?!?!!?!!!!!!

Some snippets:
www.scribd.com...
p2

The tabulation logfor the forensic examination of the server for Antrim County from December 6, 2020consists of 15,676 individual events, of which 10,667 or 68.05% of the events were recorded errors

p3

A staggering number of votes required adjudication.This was a 2020 issue not seen in previous election cycles stillstored on the server.This is caused by intentional errors in the system. The intentional errors lead to bulk adjudication of ballots withno oversight, no transparency or audit trail.

p3

Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years; but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing.

p4

16.Likewise, all server security logs prior to 11:03 pm on November 4, 2020 are missing. This means that all security logs for the day after the election, on election day, and prior to election day are gone. Security logs are very important to an audit trail, forensics, and for detecting advanced persistent threats and outside attacks, especially on systems with outdated system files. These logs would contain domain controls, authentication failures, error codes, times users logged on and off, network connections to file servers between file accesses, internet connections, times, and data transfers. Other server logs before November 4, 2020 are present; therefore, there is no reasonable explanation for the security logs to be missing.

17.On November 21, 2020, an unauthorizeduser unsuccessfully attempted to zero out election results. This demonstrates additional tampering with data.

18.The Election Event Designer Log shows that Dominion ImageCast Precinct Cards were programmed with new ballot programming on 10/23/2020 and then again after the election on 11/05/2020. These system changesaffect how ballots are read and tabulated, and our examination demonstrated a significant change in voter results using the two different programs. In accordance with the Help America Vote Act, this violates the 90-day Safe Harbor Period which prohibits changes to election systems, registries, hardware/software updates without undergoing re-certification.According to the National Conference of State Legislatures –Michigan requires full compliance with federal standards as determined by a federally accredited voting system laboratory.

Read this whole election horror at your leisure....

edit on Mon Dec 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

ADD redacted PDF
www.depernolaw.com...
edit on Mon Dec 14 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:40 PM
link   
There is a reasonable explanation for why the logs are missing, thieves usually try to remove all evidence of their presence at the scene. I have heard Whitmer is being impeached - any news on that front? She has certainly asserted powers far beyond her office. Check your pm box.

+5 more 
link   
a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Thank you for putting this thread together!

I was skimming through this as I have been able to and it truly is staggering.

No surprise the SOS of Michigan has been fighting to keep this suppressed, almost as if her life depends on it.

link   

this has all been debunked, it's not real.

Even that video the other day explaining the adjudication process wasn't real.

*snip*

Sorry.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Mon Dec 14 2020 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:42 PM
link   
Doesn’t matter, nobody will do shat.

link   
a reply to: network dude

Aw man I forgot the accepted mantra...

There is NO EVIDENCE of voter fraud!!!

I hope that pleases dear leader Winnie the Pooh

+7 more 
link   
Someone tell Augustus that this is evidence please.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Come on now, man!
I intentionally did NOT put this in the Mud Pit.
I expect members to post accordingly.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:45 PM
link   
“But, but, but...no collusion. Zero Fraud. Just a CTx 70-100M”

Nvm. I’m done

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:47 PM
link   

I'm sorry. Just seems really dumb to release this now.

"Yea, about that fraud thing, I guess it's real and maybe we should have listened. Better luck next time."

BTW, I got tired of seeing that notice about this not being the pit, that I only post in there unless it's a completely benign post. There aren't many of those.

+12 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:52 PM
link   
As someone who has balked at what most on here have called “evidence”, THIS is different. There should be zero reason ANY information is missing from that machine.

Anyone who had their hands on that machine, physically or via remote connection, needs to answer some questions.

+4 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: Drucifer
As someone who has balked at what most on here have called “evidence”, THIS is different. There should be zero reason ANY information is missing from that machine.
Anyone who had their hands on that machine, physically or via remote connection, needs to answer some questions.

Precisely!

This is what Sidney Powell, Rudy, and Lin have been shouting about.

How many machines could have this same issue.

We need to demand a forensic audit of every single one, they are rushing forward with giving this to *snip* Biden because they know they are caught.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)
edit on Mon Dec 14 2020 by Jbird because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

I'm sorry. Just seems really dumb to release this now.

"Yea, about that fraud thing, I guess it's real and maybe we should have listened. Better luck next time."

BTW, I got tired of seeing that notice about this not being the pit, that I only post in there unless it's a completely benign post. There aren't many of those.

Man if only I could recall why 12/14/20 is significant with regards to this tumultuous and questionable election...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Well, it looks like the usual suspects are scrambling to discredit this report.
Detroit News

edit on 14-12-2020 by ManSizedSquirrel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I am having trouble signing into Scribd. As this is a public document, could someone make an alternative link available here? I'd like a copy.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

#17 is maybe the biggest whisker riser to me, D.T. ...

If an unauthorized individual unsuccessfully logged on:
how can we be sure what the intent was? I'm just trying
to be a Devil's Advocate for a unique change....because
I'm almost certain after seeing 110% voter turnout in more
than a couple of counties in question, EVERYONE can make
that sound as Professionally loud as Gary Oldman.

In other words, I'm certain everybody killed Jack too. And
there are so many spoons in the soup they're all hung up
in there and still on camera in my head.
Hey Ahab, is that a Nissan or Datsun motor on the wood
chipper? Have I got an adapter and a Rat Chevy fer YEU

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: ManSizedSquirrel
Well, it looks like the usual suspects are scrambling to discredit this report.
Detroit News

Makes me wonder why they didn’t show why they say the information is misleading. All I saw was they say it’s misleading. Sounds like the only ones being misleading is Detroit News.

+1 more 
posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Significantly, the computer system shows vote adjudication logs for prior years; but all adjudication log entries for the 2020 election cycle are missing

That red flag is so big, it could be a sail.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:09 PM
link   
Interesting!

So, what now?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sad part is based on the evidence not even our third party is safe from Democrats corruption. The Democrats stole like 50% of their votes and a ton of Trumps.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join