It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Antrim County Michigan Forensics Report Released

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Benson is a political target now, trying to hide this corruption was a huge mistake. The People aren't going to forget this and there will be payback at the polls when she's up for re-election. Same with Whitmer. The two of them have damaged this state worse than any other political figures in my lifetime. Destroying information that was mandated to be saved for a period of time is going to cost her politically and legally. Maybe not right now, but it's inevitable. If I were a lawyer I would be building a case for the People against her now.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:39 PM
link   
a reply to: chr0naut

I guess you're missing the point.
The Dominion System was/is compromised to allow fraud.
It was caught in Antrim county.
Then the security files disappeared.

The same system with the same program was used in Wayne County, all of Michigan.

Dominion was used in the other states with questionable results. The way to turn the election was to run this compromised system in Democratic strongholds, places where there would be a lot of Biden votes anyway.
If they did this in hard red areas, it would be obvious fraud, even to CNN.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude
What are you asking me?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 06:35 PM
link   
a reply to: network dude

How is it not real? These are the results of the official Dominion machines audit (16 of them) which the election commissioner declined to release, and were then subsequently ORDERED released by a judge.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: DontTreadOnMe

I guess you're missing the point.
The Dominion System was/is compromised to allow fraud.
It was caught in Antrim county.
Then the security files disappeared.

The same system with the same program was used in Wayne County, all of Michigan.

Dominion was used in the other states with questionable results. The way to turn the election was to run this compromised system in Democratic strongholds, places where there would be a lot of Biden votes anyway.
If they did this in hard red areas, it would be obvious fraud, even to CNN.

Yes, the Dominion machines were old and insecure.

But was there any instance of cheating using them?

For instance, in 81% of swing state counties where Dominion machines were used, the vote went to Trump. If the Democrats were cheating, it was to give votes to Trump, based upon actual results.

Swing-state counties that used Dominion voting machines mostly voted for Trump

The narrative of the "stolen election" isn't supported by the facts in the case of swing state counties using Dominion machines.

edit on 14/12/2020 by chr0naut because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:17 PM
link   
See my third paragraph.
The Democratic strongholds were the target.
The software needed the help of election workers....or plants more likely, like protest provocateurs.
That is why Antrim county caught, and corrected it.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: chr0naut

All the more reason for ALL the locations where Dominion machines were used to be INDEPENDENTLY audited in a public, transparent way that can be validated to all voters, state, and federal officials.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: OuttaHere

How is it not real? These are the results of the official Dominion machines audit (16 of them) which the election commissioner declined to release, and were then subsequently ORDERED released by a judge.

The "audit report" comes from Russell James Ramsland Jr., the guy who didn't know the difference between Minnesota and Michigan. I'll wait for a second opinion thank you. He's had other problems with getting his facts straight.

www.msn.com...

edit on 12/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:28 PM
link   

a reply to: DontTreadOnMe

Am I missing something?

Honesty, ethics, reading comprehension? What do you think you might be missing?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

All the more reason for ALL the locations where Dominion machines were used to be INDEPENDENTLY audited in a public, transparent way that can be validated to all voters, state, and federal officials.

Spot on and I totally agree.

But after the election is getting a bit late...

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ringsofsaturn777

Am I missing something?

Honesty, ethics, reading comprehension? What do you think you might be missing?

Are you saying that Donnie has those qualities?

I would have thought that it was clear by now.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:50 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

That's where you are wrong. The report was provided by Ramsland but the TEAM who performed the forensic analysis included "engaged professionals" in cybersecurity, OSINT, and pen testing who came from DoD, DHS, Secret service, and CIA.

Antrim Michigan Forensics Report

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: CIAGypsy

Spot on and I totally agree.

But after the election is getting a bit late...

When it comes down the legitimate election of the most powerful office in the free world, I thing it shouldn't matter if it is AFTER or BEFORE. Fraud is fraud. It needs to be addressed. Period. If Biden actually lost, then he lost. If Trump actually lost, then he lost. But the country DESERVES full, UNIMPEACHABLE transparency in every place where Dominion voting machines were used. So far we haven't even come CLOSE to any kind of unimpeachable transparency.... You have state official after state official obfuscating access to machines, ballots, envelopes, voter rolls, and all kinds of meta data.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 07:57 PM
link   

Am I missing something?

Trump got more votes after the 'flip'. It's in the report.

If someone cheated...

Cant speak for anyone else but, I want whoever was involved questioned and if the law supports it prosecuted be it republican democrat or foreign actors.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

Am I missing something?

Trump got more votes after the 'flip'. It's in the report.

If someone cheated...

Cant speak for anyone else but, I want whoever was involved questioned and if the law supports it prosecuted be it republican democrat or foreign actors.

Sure. Send 'em down.

And if there was no fraud, and all that government money was just wasted over a politician's vanity, make him pay for it. Why inflict it upon the populace, they didn't spend it.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:08 PM
link   

We spent 21 million to save the employees of the JFK performing arts center... that got fired before the center was obligated to protect their jobs, we spent 5 million (years ago) to build an animal bridge over I10 for turtles that dont like climbing, off the top of my head.

Point being we have spent WAY more money on much worse reasons than restoring faith in the process with the american people.

Would actulaly be kinda nice to see them spend our tax dollars on something that benefits the country.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Irishhaf

We spent 21 million to save the employees of the JFK performing arts center... that got fired before the center was obligated to protect their jobs, we spent 5 million (years ago) to build an animal bridge over I10 for turtles that dont like climbing, off the top of my head.

Point being we have spent WAY more money on much worse reasons than restoring faith in the process with the american people.

Would actulaly be kinda nice to see them spend our tax dollars on something that benefits the country.

Composting?

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

That's where you are wrong. The report was provided by Ramsland but the TEAM who performed the forensic analysis included "engaged professionals" in

The "team" is his company.

I'll wait for someone with less confirmation bias. When people look to hard to find something their "analysis" can be faulty. Like thinking Minnesota is Michigan.

edit on 12/14/2020 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:29 PM
link   
Trust in government has been dropping steadily since the late 50s from about 80% in '58 to about 20% in 2015.

Source

Americans haven't trusted the government in a long time.

And that's a very good thing.

posted on Dec, 14 2020 @ 08:30 PM
link   
a reply to: CIAGypsy

In 81% of the counties that have Dominion systems in place, Trump won.

You're merely perpetuating the media narrative.

It's not even hard to see.
edit on 14-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join