It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ Lawmakers call for Forensic AUDIT of Dominion voting machines

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vonclod

originally posted by: yuppa
a reply to: Gryphon66

Apparently it was a lie. What do we do with politicians who we catch in a lie?

Well, each and every one lies..you tell us!

If it was up to me DEATH. If you make it a life or death job depending on honesty only true patriots would even try.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Naw, no one would take the job.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod
You say that like it's a bad thing

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: TKDRL
You say that like it's a bad thing

No, just is what it is, that poster talks a tough game..but talk is cheap. Talkers just talk.

Can you think of a single politician who hasn't lied, or any other human being..I'm just saying

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Uh huh.. just talk. Not everyone who talks is to be screwed with. some of us talk because we know of what we speak and what works.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: yuppa
Sure!!..carry on then.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 05:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
General Flynn and colleagues are analyzing some voting Hardware. I'm not sure what state this is referring to.

See the first two tweets: mobile.twitter.com...

Ah yes, that noted computer technology expert General Michael Flynn, fired by President Trump for lying to the Vice President and the FBI, then pardoned for a crime he confessed to, twice, but didn't commit?

That General Flynn? Fired by two Presidents?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 06:14 PM
link   
Arh, the confusion could be because articles like this source

ATLANTA — Many households are beginning to receive the absentee ballot request forms that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's office is sending to every voter in the state.

Seems to me if you mail a pre-filled in request form out without it being requested you have no proof of who received it.
Therefore the signature on the returned request form could belong to anyone,
once the form is received back the vote ballot is sent out and the same fraudster signs the same fraudulent signature and you have a verified fake vote.

So assume a rented house near a college say has over the years 10 people registered at the address, people move the current resident could in theory received 11 request forms if they all registered to vote and then didn't get removed from the list.

Is that what could happen?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
Arh, the confusion could be because articles like this source

ATLANTA — Many households are beginning to receive the absentee ballot request forms that Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger's office is sending to every voter in the state.

Seems to me if you mail a pre-filled in request form out without it being requested you have no proof of who received it.
Therefore the signature on the returned request form could belong to anyone,
once the form is received back the vote ballot is sent out and the same fraudster signs the same fraudulent signature and you have a verified fake vote.

So assume a rented house near a college say has over the years 10 people registered at the address, people move the current resident could in theory received 11 request forms if they all registered to vote and then didn't get removed from the list.

Is that what could happen?

Check again ... that was for the Primaries ... and gosh let me see ... I believe there was soemthing about a medical emergency and the Governor had issued stay at home orders?

Gee ... amazing what happens when you look at facts, eh?

Author: Michael King (11ALIVE)
Published: 2:05 PM EDT April 6, 2020
Updated: 2:05 PM EDT April 6, 2020

ATLANTA — Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger spoke to reporters on Monday morning, primarily to address the mailing of absentee ballot applications to all registered voters in the state.

edit on 7-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:59 PM
link   
So for the November election not 1 unrequested form was sent to anyone -- is that what you are saying?
i.e.
You either requested it or voted in person.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: puzzled2
So for the November election not 1 unrequested form was sent to anyone -- is that what you are saying?
i.e.
You either requested it or voted in person.

Nope. I didn't say that because i don't know it.

You made the claim. I just pointed out the context of your source.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Ah --- see confusion, here's hoping enough proof is provided to make everyone happen and willing to work together.
I'd say like the last 4 years but it obviously wasn't and I doubt it will be again for the next 4.

Lets hope for next time there isn't another, "not voting for them regardless of the other sides lack of an agenda".

But the last few have all been any but 1 side or the other.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: alldaylong
a reply to: a325nt

Time to show the world how freedom works...again.

Well if you want to find out how freedom works, you best ask Canada, Australia, Germany and The U.K. as they are all ahead of The U.S. when it comes to " freedom "

Hope my advice helped.

worldpopulationreview.com...

Farcical graph. (Spot on with Venezuela, though). The French would be mortified to learn they are less free than Americans.

posted on Dec, 8 2020 @ 05:41 AM
link   
a reply to: puzzled2

The only way Americans are going to come together again is when we stop allowing the corporate media (that includes social media) to program us 24/7/365 into xenophobic nutjobs with no critical thought.

I wouldn't take an even bet on that, no.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join