It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ Lawmakers call for Forensic AUDIT of Dominion voting machines

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
SCOTUS will laugh in Trump, et. al.'s faces.

That's even if they dignify the efforts by addressing them at all.

The only comment will be tomorrow by Alito in a case that they are trying to invalidate all Pennsylvania votes and I think the rebuke will be so stinging that we'll hear how Alito is now Deep State or that they got to him with fat stax of bribe money.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:04 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

That's an excellent point. How many are on their crap list now?

The Republican Governor of Georgia, the SoS of Georgia (also Republican), Bill f-ing Barr, dozens of Trump appointed judges, etc. Not to mention of course, the FBI/CIA/DOJ, Congress, etc.

It boggles the mind, and that's coming from a guy that thinks all politicians are psychopaths and all government is corrupt.
edit on 7-12-2020 by Gryphon66 because: Noted

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:11 AM
link   

a reply to: elementalgrove
So now we gish gallop ... nothing can be proven regarding the call of fraud and insurrection, so now the old saw of racism is whatabouted into the mix.
AZ has certified her election using the same processes they have always used. You seem to like "why is it" questions, here's one for you ... why is it that no Trump supporters are demanding audits of Dominion machines in states where Trump won?
That doesn't set off your BS meter at all?

I have been calling for a nation wide audit of all voting processes.

I would love nothing more then to see every single Dominion machine taken in for forensic analysis.

Can you show me a Trump supporter who would disagree with me.

And come on, the math joke is funny!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:14 AM
link   

That's an excellent point. How many are on their crap list now?

It's about to be the entire Supreme Court including Trump's three handpicked nominees. I don't see a Federal Court taking up any prospective cases, let alone the highest court.

(post by continuousThunder removed for political trolling and baiting)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:19 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Good for you. I'd love to see calls of that nature applied to the entire system. I would have loved to see them before November 3 ... but all I've seen since are desperate calls to deny reality and elect Trump when he lost the election.

I myself tend toward fiscal conservatism. The States have already wasted millions of dollars catering to nonsense that has REPEATEDLY failed in friendly courts.

Time to move on. Although, if the net effect of this were to reduce the blind faith that so many put into politicians, I'll be happy, Unfortunately, it won't, because the People have been channelled by and large into the "US vs. THEM" trap, where government is praised for ... wait for it ... simply following the law.

It burned my fingers to have to send a message to Brian Kemp thanking him for standing by his guns and doing his job.

Ouchie.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

I hate to see them discard Trump in a few weeks.

He's done what they wanted him to do so well.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Your facts are not majority facts - however if you do firmly believe your factions facts as gospel - then you should be in full support of any and all audits that should further bolster your facts and I should not be calling for them.

I can only surmise that beliefs cum facts may not be as firm as you and others imply simply by such vehement opposition to any audit, investigation or simple questions about the "facts" as put forth.

You should welcome audits - that being not the case is a huge tell.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:27 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Your facts are not majority facts - however if you do firmly believe your factions facts as gospel - then you should be in full support of any and all audits that should further bolster your facts and I should not be calling for them.

I can only surmise that beliefs cum facts may not be as firm as you and others imply simply by such vehement opposition to any audit, investigation or simple questions about the "facts" as put forth.

You should welcome audits - that being not the case is a huge tell.

Are your facts "majority facts" then? I don't think so. Also, we call "majority facts" commonly-held beliefs. And besides that, you're confused that anyone but the Trump zealotry fringe believes what you're claiming as true.

Why should I be in favor of governments wasting more of our money. The elections are as secure as they've ever been (which ain't saying much of course.)

In my state, Georgia, we had the votes counted, then we recounted them, then we audited the election according to our state laws. I really don't give a hoot what they do in your state, but we've proven beyond a shadow of reasonable doubt.

And please save the "if you don't agree with my attention that's a tell that you're dirty BS." It's old and tired.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:29 AM
link   
a reply to: continuousThunder

There is no documented cases of a company programming computers to do one thing during a test, then another thing while being live on line?

Or, something about not understanding how computers work on jets with flight controls killing how many?

Something about Volkswagen programming computers in thousands of cars to act one way to “cheat” emissions tests, then act different on the road. And they got away with it for how long?

But no. There is no market for voting machines that “cheat”..,

Schumer Flashback: "You Take On The Intelligence Community, They Have Six Ways From Sunday of Getting Back At You"

charliekirk.com...

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:33 AM
link   

You

In my state, Georgia, we had the votes counted, then we recounted them, then we audited the election according to our state laws. I really don't give a hoot what they do in your state, but we've proven beyond a shadow of reasonable doubt.

Please. By all means. List the audit that verified each ballot was legitimate, and not fraudulent after being cast. List what back up means was employed to verify the voting machines tabulated the correct sums for each candidate?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:34 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Enough!!

This is not the Mud Pit or the street corner.

Post accordingly.
Post responsibly.

Reaffirming Our Desire For Productive Political Debate (REVISED)

You are responsible for your own posts.....those who ignore that responsibility will face mod actions.

and, as always:

Do NOT reply to this post!!
edit on Mon Dec 7 2020 by DontTreadOnMe because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:46 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Our ancestors and many after that gave their blood (and treasure) to ensure and preserve a republican form of government - money worries in this regard are irrelevant and possibly disingenuous if presented from a CINO angle.

If I was a Biden voter and fervently believed we had a free and fair election I'd be first one to say "audit all you desire" but that not the case is it.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 09:15 AM
link   
this tactic (or Angle) of putting the spotlight on the electronic devices... is just a clever way of getting around putting the blame of Fraud on Foreign interests instead of the Radical Democrat Party (in all Its masked faces)

Bravo.... for finding a scapegoat that can be used to discover criminality of that monstrosity of a 'free'-election in what was once a Superpower nation

bringing the 'foreign intervention' into the election, especially with computer software, is what will resolve the impasse (and protecting crooked politicians from the 'Supreme political penalty' of social - disgrace & censure, & Exile to Siberia AKA; Gulag

this could very well require both the SCOTUS and Congress to appoint the USAs 2021 Administration for the 4 year term, as 50 States will need to fashion election vote standards and policy/protocols for all future federal elections going forward............

no-thanks to MSM in this vote crisis
edit on th31160735489407282020 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 10:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

Our ancestors and many after that gave their blood (and treasure) to ensure and preserve a republican form of government - money worries in this regard are irrelevant and possibly disingenuous if presented from a CINO angle.

If I was a Biden voter and fervently believed we had a free and fair election I'd be first one to say "audit all you desire" but that not the case is it.

So why are you and others trying to usurp our Constitutional Republic? The law has been followed, our duly elected officials have counted, recounted, audited and reviewed the matter, and our court system has heard every claim that the Trump, et. al. group have made ... and have found them wanting.

It is the insurrectionists asking that our laws be set aside because they can't accept that their canddiate lost.

I am put in mind of what some of the same members here in 2016 said: get over it.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:02 AM
link   

if you can explain why trump got so many red counties nationwide and cannot have won then people will listen to you. its nearly IMPOSSIBLE that almost all house/senate races were won by republicans and he lost. its the 1st time in US history and THAT is why it is suspect.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 11:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: yuppa

if you can explain why trump got so many red counties nationwide and cannot have won then people will listen to you. its nearly IMPOSSIBLE that almost all house/senate races were won by republicans and he lost. its the 1st time in US history and THAT is why it is suspect.

Trump lost because Biden (thus far) got 279 EC votes.

That's the only thing that has to be explained.

It is not impossible that Trump lost. That is reality denial.

Many Republicans obviously voted for Republicans but not for Trump.

Perhaps stop listening to anecdotes and looking at the facts.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join