It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

AZ Lawmakers call for Forensic AUDIT of Dominion voting machines

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus
a reply to: TKDRL
I'm discussing the topic, the Arizona LARP'ing politicians who have no evidence since they're relying on the same rehashed rando Twitter stories that the LARP'ers here are relying on.

You are willfully ignoring the many reasons why they are calling for a forensic audit, chief among them is Colonel Waldron's testimony.

And lets us not forget about Dr. Shivas amazing breakdown.

Math may be difficult for you, does not change the reality of what the math shows.

Seems you do a fine job of larping yourself.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amMonday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Republican Speaker of the Arizona House of Representatives Rusty Bowers said Friday that pleas from some GOP lawmakers to overturn the results of the state's presidential election are illegal and "cannot and will not" happen.

State Reps. Mark Finchem, R-Oro Valley, and Kelly Townsend, R-Mesa, spent much of the day imploring their fellow legislators on social media to overturn the election results in favor of President Donald Trump.

Bowers said such action would be both illegal and inappropriate.

AZ Central, 12/4/20

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:34 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thanks for sharing, had not seen that testimony.

Good times ahead
!

-MM

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
Why should anyone be opposed to a forensic audit of election results via dominion machines - unless something to hide?

Maybe Ware County type results being confirmed?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:36 AM
link   
AZ certified their vote totals and the winner of the Presidential Election 2020 over a week ago.

One is saddened by the extent to which folks continue to deny reality.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: MerkabaMeditation

Do you think they will find anything?

My opinion is no. But we will have to wait and see.

If they do find something and it can be proven to a judge then I will believe it.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix
Why should anyone be opposed to a forensic audit of election results via dominion machines - unless something to hide?

Maybe Ware County type results being confirmed?

Why would any government spend more money to verify results they've already verified?

The matter is settled in AZ.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: elementalgrove
You are willfully ignoring the many reasons why they are calling for a forensic audit, chief among them is Colonel Waldron's testimony.

A guy who's been out of the loop for years claiming he has access to information that no one else does is the quintessential example of the ongoing LARP and a huge serving of confirmation bias.

The safe harbor date is tomorrow, the Electoral College votes next Monday. It's over.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:41 AM
link   
Not to mention ...

The two chambers of the Arizona state legislature will suspend their work this week after former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani tested positive for the coronavirus less than a week after spending hours testifying in front of Republican legislators in a futile bid to overturn the state’s election results.

Spokespeople for the state House and Senate confirmed to The Hill Sunday that the two chambers would cancel their planned meetings this week because of concerns over the spread of the coronavirus.

The Hill

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:42 AM
link   
a reply to: Gryphon66

Whoops, guess no hearings or proceedings.

Thanks Rudy!

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:46 AM
link   

One is also saddened by "ends justify means" types who are so willing to go along with electoral fraud to an extent they are afraid of detailed audits - what's to hide if so sure everything was on the up and up.

On other side of coin I'd cheerfully welcome the audits as results heavily validate my candidate if as its claimed by certain posters no fraud was done - that's a general question unanswered as it's usually deflected away in further blather and non sense.
edit on 7-12-2020 by Phoenix because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:47 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

The conspiracy theorist in me would normallly say ... "wait a minute ... is it coincidence that Guiliani just happened to visit all these guys last week unmasked"?

Sadly, now I can see it's just rank stupidity.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Phoenix

One is also saddened by "ends justify means" types who are so willing to go along with electoral fraud to an extent they are afraid of detailed audits - what's to hide if so sure everything was on the up and up.

These are sad times indeed. However, it's not "end justify means" to state the facts when every case alleging voter frraud has failed, every opportunity to provide facts rather than anecdotes has been used instead to call for insurrection.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: MerkabaMeditation
Thanks for sharing, had not seen that testimony.
Good times ahead
!
-MM

The math is the biggest problem for the MSM talking heads and those foolish enough to fall in line with their propaganda.

Fortunately, math has been declared racist, much like everything in 2020!

Damn white people and their oppressive mathematics!

Brookly College Education Prof. "Math is White Supremacist Partriarchy"

Brooklyn College Professor of Math Education Laurie Rubel argued this week on Twitter that the mathematical equation 2+2=4 “reeks of white supremacist patriarchy.” Rubel’s tweet was retweeted and promoted by several academics at universities and colleges around the nation.

edit on America/ChicagoMondayAmerica/Chicago12America/Chicago1231amMonday7 by elementalgrove because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
The conspiracy theorist in me would normallly say ... "wait a minute ... is it coincidence that Guiliani just happened to visit all these guys last week unmasked"?

Sadly, now I can see it's just rank stupidity.

Oh, I'm sure someone will include Rudy potentially spreading the 'Vid at these 'crucial' hearings into the ongoing LARP. Nothing gets left out, everything is part of the storyline. If it can be spun to make the LARP'ers side more victimized they will willing martyr themselves on that theory where anything that goes against the narrative is dis-info, paid operatives, fake news and/or Black Hats doing whatever it is that Black Hats do when they're not shooting Special Operators all to hell.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:52 AM
link   

So now we gish gallop ... nothing can be proven regarding the call of fraud and insurrection, so now the old saw of racism is whatabouted into the mix.

AZ has certified her election using the same processes they have always used. You seem to like "why is it" questions, here's one for you ... why is it that no Trump supporters are demanding audits of Dominion machines in states where Trump won?

That doesn't set off your BS meter at all?

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:54 AM
link   

Nah, if they're true to form, Rudy is playing 4D chess and the fact that a handful of AZ Trump suporters can't produce more poltiical theatre will let them rocket the "case" to the SCOTUS.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 07:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Gryphon66
Nah, if they're true to form, Rudy is playing 4D chess and the fact that a handful of AZ Trump suporters can't produce more poltiical theatre will let them rocket the "case" to the SCOTUS.

The only place this gets to the Supreme Court with this method is the minds of rather confused people who don't understand the legal process and the Supreme Court.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:01 AM
link   
a reply to: ManFromEurope

Trump is the first president in my life time to not have his own pet war.

In my eyes, that is enough to call him the best president in my lifetime. It's exactly what the rest of the world has asked for for decades and now we got it, everyone complains.

The world is at a cross roads right now. The UK is in a very interesting position. I can see two ways forward. Either Trump wins and really rocks the world, we leave the EU and form a transatlantic partnership with the US, or Biden wins and we are forced to get a BRINO deal.

I don't see a positive future for mainland Europe under the yolk of it's authoritarian
neighbours and I see no country in the EU with the strength to stand up to encroaching communism from the east.

I would be more concerned about coronavirus sceptics being raided and arrested in my own country for wrongthink, but then again it always seems like Europeans crave a bit of authoritarianism every now then.

It's not the British way and it's not the way of our cousins across the pond.

posted on Dec, 7 2020 @ 08:02 AM
link   

You're right. The other thread I've seen woven through most of these absurd claims is to invvoke Bush v. Gore, which is actually the absolulte opposite of this situation in so many ways.

Bush was suing to stop the recount in Florida, and Florida supported Bush in that effort.

As opposed to the present when 7 or 8 states have already certified their Elections, and the Governors have told Trump that they aren't going to break their states laws for him.

SCOTUS will laugh in Trump, et. al.'s faces.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join