It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

US Covid Vaccine Target Populations

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Aren't people just tired of these tropes by now...

So... They're going to use blacks and Hispanics and elderly and disabled as trials....

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 05:52 AM
link   
The term "operation WARP speed" should make one wonder...

Warp: verb: warp; 3rd person present: warps; past tense: warped; past participle: warped; gerund or present participle: warping
become or cause to become bent or twisted out of shape, typically as a result of the effects of heat or dampness.

noun
a twist or distortion in the shape or form of something.

Some common synonyms of warp are contort, deform, and distort.

Interesting to me.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 06:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust
Government owned and Medicaid-based Nursing Homes will get the CoronaFlu vaccine first.

Yeah, it seems here in NY cuomo is going to test the vaccine on the elderly first:
www.wktv.com... tim_recirculation

After nursing home staff and patients, doses could then go to New York’s next priority. Those are congregate care facilities and then some of the roughly 600,000 health care workers who treat patients in emergency rooms and intensive care units.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 08:00 AM
link   
This is a little more information on the vaccine:
www.yahoo.com...

What are the side effects of the COVID-19 vaccine? Are there long-term effects? Most people who get a COVID-19 vaccine will endure side effects, particularly after a second dose. All three candidate vaccines reported mild or moderate side effects, mostly pain at the injection site, fatigue, and aching muscles and joints for a day or two. "A sore arm and feeling crummy for a day or two is a lot better than COVID," said Dr. William Schaffner, professor of health policy and of preventive medicine at the Vanderbilt University School of Medicine. If someone is going to have a bad reaction to a vaccine, it is likely to occur in the first six weeks after vaccination, according to medical experts. But experts still don’t know the long-term effects of the vaccines and won’t know until after the trials are completed and researchers monitor participants in the real world for years after.

Once you get vaccinated, can you still get sick? Can you still transmit the virus to other people? Yes, it is possible that you could still get sick or transmit the virus to someone else, even after having received the vaccine, according to experts. "The vaccines are 90% effective. That means that there’s a small chance you could encounter the virus and still get sick," Schaffner said.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: putnam6
Exactly it's crazy because most vaccines the #1 "adverse reaction" is the person gets the full-blown case of what it's trying to "cure".

That is not a risk with an mRNA vaccine. There are no viruses involved in this vaccine.
edit on 6-12-2020 by LordAhriman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 11:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: odzeandennz
Aren't people just tired of these tropes by now...

So... They're going to use blacks and Hispanics and elderly and disabled as trials....

Looks that way....

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: LordAhriman

originally posted by: putnam6
Exactly it's crazy because most vaccines the #1 "adverse reaction" is the person gets the full-blown case of what it's trying to "cure".

That is not a risk with an mRNA vaccine. There are no viruses involved in this vaccine.

So if there are no 'viruses' in this vaccine....what the hell are they giving us?
Please don't explain the RNA, I have looked into it and I don't like it....so call me 'old fashioned'

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Kenzo

Hospitals in Missouri won't necessarily require workers to take the vaccination.

Saw this is the local news and added in to the rest of this, it made me go ... Hmmmm.

Health care workers are first on the list to get a COVID vaccine, but Williams said he’s hearing hospitals won’t require the vaccination.

“What I’ve heard, from the ones I’ve talked to, which is several, is that they will not be mandating like they do the flu shot, the COVID-19 vaccine,” Williams said.

Understand that these same hospitals do require the flu shot for staff.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:51 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel

They look to give you just enough to the target protein from the viral capsule that the immune system recognizes it and forms proteins to target it.

The problem in this one is that if the proteins they give you aren't unique enough, it could end up interfering with other necessarily ones. In this case, the rumor is that it could interfere with a needed protein for placental development in women.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 01:58 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Exactly! Amongst others....they are messing with our immune system rather than helping it as with more 'traditional' vaccines.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 02:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: angelchemuel

Exactly! Amongst others....they are messing with our immune system rather than helping it as with more 'traditional' vaccines.

Rainbows
Jane

No that's not it. Husband makes vaccines. It's been his career. The type of vaccine we're talking about can be very, very successful, but they have to be sure that in clipping off only part of the protein capsule for the immune system to target, they don't make the target too broad.

Remember, the early conspiracies that COVID was part AIDS? That was because part of the proteins in question were very similar in construction. Part of that was because it's an efficient configuration for viral use.

It turns out that in microbiology there are a lot of structures that are somewhat similar like that, so when you take this route, you have to make sure the immune system is only targeting what you need it to.

It's a little like how bats and birds both have wings that are pretty much the same in structure even though the two are not even related. If you wanted to take out all the birds in the world and you targeted the wings, you'd create collateral damage in bats too in all likelihood because of the extreme similarity in the wing structure.

But that's what the testing is for. In this case, they didn't skip tests as much as run steps concurrently where they would normally do them sequentially.

However, people always do wonder prophetically what happens to the children ...

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:00 PM
link   

It`s odd that they require flu shot but not necessarily covid vaccine, since according to MSM covid is such a bad ass killer.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

I guess there is risk for getting autoimmune issues from this new jab ?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:04 PM
link   

It could be as simple as what the medical community has been trying to tell people for a while now - it's not as bad as the experts what you to think so the hospitals aren't requiring the vaccine since they know how to treat it. The sharp drop in deaths argues for this.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Possibly, but if they were readily apparent that would be showing up in the trials they'd already run, so it would have to be more subtle.

However, auto-immune just means your immune system is now attacking some part of your own body for whatever reason.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:11 PM
link   

My ex had really severe psoriatic arthritis for a good part of her life.

She's doing much better (on that front, anyway) now. Science!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Phage

Science is great until it's not -- thalidomide.

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Life is for learning.

Science!

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:29 PM
link   

Something about their trials smells bit fishy, i mean did they even do it the right way and with methods that would be required for full scientific evaluation....not that i really know because i dont know how the trials were done...

For some of those covid jab trials they used another vaccine in placebo controls....how is that making any sense ?

posted on Dec, 6 2020 @ 09:30 PM
link   

i mean did they even do it the right way and with methods that would be required for full scientific evaluation....not that i really know because i dont know how the trials were done...

So, you have no idea what you're talking about?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join