It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Covid Vaccine: Get Ready for False Side Effects

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+1 more 
posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:36 PM
link   
Well with vaccine rollouts on the horizon and fears over possible side effects on this rushed, experimental vaccine on many people's minds, already the media is priming us to ignore or downplay any side effects.

According to this article, now the fear is any excess deaths after vaccination may be wrongfully attributed to the vaccine.

blogs.sciencemag.org...

We’re in the beginning of the vaccine endgame now: regulatory approval and actual distribution/rollout into the population.

Now we have to get people to take them. Surveys continue to show a good number of people who are (at the very least) in the “why don’t you take it first” category. I tend to think that as vaccine dosing becomes reality that more people will get in line for a shot, but that remains to be seen. I wanted to highlight something that we’ll all need to keep in mind, though.

We’re talking about treating very, very large populations, which means that you’re going to see the usual run of mortality and morbidity that you see across large samples. Specifically, if you take 10 million people and just wave your hand back and forth over their upper arms, in the next two months you would expect to see about 4,000 heart attacks. About 4,000 strokes. Over 9,000 new diagnoses of cancer. And about 14,000 of that ten million will die, out of usual all-causes mortality. No one would notice. That’s now many people die and get sick anyway.

But if you took those ten million people and gave them a new vaccine instead, there’s a real danger that those heart attacks, cancer diagnoses, and deaths will be attributed to the vaccine.

Let people know that such things are going to happen, because people get sick and die constantly in this world. The key will be whether they are getting sick or dying at a noticeably higher rate once they have been vaccinated.

I mean just wow, so all year long, we're being told every covid death with a comorbidity was classed as a covid death...

Now suddenly, the story is worries that all those heart attacks, cancer deaths etc. Might be attributed to the rushed vaccine. Whereas all year long it's been the complete opposite with covid. Suddenly 14000 deaths out of 10 million is just no big deal.

Like you just can't make this # up.

Get ready for any negative side effects of this vaccine to be completely downplayed and attributed to any other cause apart from the vaccine.
edit on 4/12/2020 by dug88 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: dug88

From the OP. "
But if you took those ten million people and gave them a new vaccine instead, there’s a real danger that those heart attacks, cancer diagnoses, and deaths will be attributed to the vaccine. "

Yeah, just like the CDC is saying so many people died from Covid when in fact almost any disease those people got could have killed them. The only thing that makes SARS-CoV 2 more dangerous is that it is very transmittable from people who have a symptomatic disease, the disease can resemble multiple viruses too. Most people should know that half the viruses out there effect their sense of smell and taste...what a waste of scientific research money that was.

I am not saying this disease is something that we should be vary of, I am saying the response to it is really bad, we should be protecting people most at risk, not locking everything down and destroying people's businesses and the businesses that people have worked for for years. Doctors are very much better at treating this disease now, yes, shutting things down initially was beneficial.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 12:51 PM
link   

I'm sure the vaccine side effects and deaths will be embellished just like COVID deaths.

That said, I'm waiting before I get it. At least a year, and even then, I may not get it

I don't want to be a beta tester of the first mRNA vaccine. Just not my cup of tea.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   
Ha. Why not? I mean the way they are playing with the #s looks very much like “do as I say not as I do/having cake and eating it too” from the officials and experts.

Goal posts seems to shift every few weeks so it’s been hard to keep up. May be the point I dunno. Anyway when you get these opinion pieces salted with “facts” it becomes apparent they think we are cattle in a chute and can’t see the f*ckery and wickedness they are imposing on humanity worldwide.

For a virus that doesn’t kill millions.

Just this morning I caught an article stating that the vaccine may not work on the elderly in homes even though they are slated to be some of the first to receive the injection.

I thought that weird. Then I thought. Nope. This is about what you’d expect right before the release and after all these months of saying stay away. Wait for a vaccine! Then you can hug granny.

Maybe.... check back with us next year
edit on 4-12-2020 by slatesteam because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:00 PM
link   

They only use logic and statistics when it suits their agenda...

A few thousand people die from vaccines, they chalk it up as no big deal. People die everyday and it is for the greater good.

A few thousand people die from Covid, we have to shut down the world and prevent every fatality regardless of the consequences.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:03 PM
link   

That's because they're banking on Biden being sworn in to destroy the country in January. If the election comes out like it's supposed to and Trump is inaugurated instead, expect tons of highly dangerous and lethal side effects.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: LSU2018

That's because they're banking on Biden being sworn in to destroy the country in January. If the election comes out like it's supposed to and Trump is inaugurated instead, expect tons of highly dangerous and lethal side effects.
Like 3rd degree burns and smoke inhalation?

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: CriticalStinker

I'm sure the vaccine side effects and deaths will be embellished just like COVID deaths.

That said, I'm waiting before I get it. At least a year, and even then, I may not get it

I don't want to be a beta tester of the first mRNA vaccine. Just not my cup of tea.

Do you ever get flu shots? I don't, and won't be getting a vaccine for coronavirus either. There's really no sense in my opinion because I think we've all already been exposed.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Not sure why we are listening to the cdc and Trumps not shutting them down.
Listen to this whacked out darla...Carol Baker

We just need to get rid of all the whites

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018 Have you come across the blip that states the two vaccines may exacerbate the negative and adverse effects in both?

I mean “immune responses”. Sorry I’m trying to keep up with the NWO end of times bio-lingo

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7
Not sure why we are listening to the cdc and Trumps not shutting them down.
Listen to this whacked out darla...Carol Baker

We just need to get rid of all the whites
She meant wights, like from GoT....

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Edumakated

At this point we are in a dangerous position.
Politicised vaccines is bad news.
Specifically when some actual vaccines work.
Now I have the feeling that they will slip something in the legit ones.
Zero trust in the system.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:16 PM
link   
haha beta tester

Sorry that vaccine had some bugs, you now have lung cancer and AIDS.
But hey it was free right!?

a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: slatesteam

originally posted by: LSU2018

Like 3rd degree burns and smoke inhalation?

Exactly. And the following:

Hallucinations
Memory loss
Priapism
Compulsive behavior
SJS
Suicidal thoughts
Gambling urges
And ultimately death which leads to more votes for the democrat.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:19 PM
link   
a reply to: slatesteam

Not yet but I would expect nothing less for these people. I don't even trust the flu vaccines they pour out.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:26 PM
link   
a reply to: LSU2018

No, I don't get flu shots either.

I had the full 90's gambit as a kid. So any of the big ones I have, and I'm cool with that. Not an antivaxer by any stretch.

But if it's something like the flu where I know odds are extremely favorable I'd be fine, I don't get a vaccine.

I rarely get sick though, and I attribute that to not trying to live in a bubble.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:27 PM
link   
a reply to: chris_stibrany

haha beta tester

I'm pissed when I buy a game and it's wonky for months after release... I see that as them making me pay to be their beta tester.

If I do that with a first of the kind vaccine, that's on me.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:33 PM
link   
But your games don't have the possibility of irreparably damaging your genetic code and giving you terminal health problems, or do they?
hmmmmm

I hope not lol

a reply to: CriticalStinker

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:36 PM
link   

a reply to: LSU2018

No, I don't get flu shots either.

I had the full 90's gambit as a kid. So any of the big ones I have, and I'm cool with that. Not an antivaxer by any stretch.

But if it's something like the flu where I know odds are extremely favorable I'd be fine, I don't get a vaccine.

I rarely get sick though, and I attribute that to not trying to live in a bubble.

Same here. I'm only against vaccines that don't work and aren't proven. All of my kids have been vaccinated before coming home from the hospital and all are fine, as laid back as me unless they ingest lots of sugar on special occasions. I haven't had the flu since elementary school (if that was even the flu), I've french kissed girls who had strep throat and got nothing, I've been around my wife the whole time she's had the flu and not caught it. The only thing I catch, besides a cold when the Louisiana temp goes from 80 to 30 to 80 again, is a puke bug about once every 4 years.

You must not wash your hands a lot, like me. Keeps your immune system strong. I usually only wash mine once a day, which is when I'm in the shower. Also, at one point I figured that taking 500 mg of Vit C would be like adding titanium armor to a heavy tank for me, but it was more like shoving kryptonite down Superman's throat. I woke up as sick as a dog the next day. Chalked that up to coincidence, tried it again 2 weeks later, same exact thing happened.

posted on Dec, 4 2020 @ 01:38 PM
link   

a reply to: chris_stibrany

haha beta tester

I'm pissed when I buy a game and it's wonky for months after release... I see that as them making me pay to be their beta tester.

If I do that with a first of the kind vaccine, that's on me.

+1,000,000,000,000

I take it you'll be waiting to buy the PS5 and all of its new releases...

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join